[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Lee Jong-suk  cosseted Jun Lee Jong-suk subtitles 
[translation] Korean network news[Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you]
to Lee Jong-suk's debut narration led by Yu Zheng pull the original whistleblower will also be the first time in the program. They are all specially invited by the production team. Unlike people who have touch points on other program themes, the reason for choosing Li Zhongshuo is somewhat special. 

Liu PD said: "Because Li Zhongshuo started his career as an actor very early, he will spend his money to help his hard-working friends through his own coffee shop. I think only those who have such a heart can help their friends overcome their misfortunes. "The best thing."

Zheng Shannian said: "Li Zhongshuo is really an effort-oriented actor. But he himself believes that in the process of success, (your) luck is better than hard work and strength. I think I am right His thoughts are very interesting."

[sun][sun]Translation: Andy Jun[sun][sun]

• 006CIqcQly1fx0uk12svrj30jq0bcab8.jpg

Top  Li Zhongshuo # 李钟硕罗曼史是别册附附 # [Response to the aid] A new drama before the enlistment is @李钟硕 's commitment to everyone, but also the best gift for our fans. In order to thank this gift, I love to launch a new drama support announcement now! We plan to re-run the crew dining car! I want to be a luxury meal,[Sewage]thank you and thank you and the actors and crew who filmed in the winter with hot and delicious food! Specific support plan to see the map[Mickey than heart]
[heart][receivingaid] Alipay remittance 2387191150@qq.com
account name: Li Zhongshuo's love for the master
[heart][remittance notes] romance + QQ number or microblogging or micro-signal (must contact me)
[heart][Responsible mail] After remittance, send the aid email to the favorite email: only_jongsuk@163.com
Email name: Li ZhongshuoLuoManshi should support the
content of the email: remittance screenshot + remittance account name + aid amount + public name + QQ number or Weibo name Or micro-signal + souvenir mailing address + name + mobile phone number
[sponsored time] from now on to the plan should be aided. 
[heart]If there are overseas fans who want to help us with us, please[love you]let us knowthat our official bloglet usgather together[加油]tobecome the irreplaceable actor Li Zhongshuo . [love you]#李钟硕的盛世美颜#

• 005RbTA9gy1fx0xle2te2j317r3vmqv7.jpg
  • Like 1

Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk Forever.repost from @baidu_leejongsuk_bar 
Death Song
Character introduction
@jongsuk0206 
#LeeJongSukLee Jong Suk Forever

Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk Fans Philippines.Yoon Sik Deok - Shin, Hyun- sun
(F, 25/30) 
I had no desire to be Woojin's wife. I knew the place was not mine in the first place. However, I wanted to walk on the street while watching Woojin and talking, holding Woojin's warm hands. It did not take long for me to realize that this was my greed, but I realized that it was not greed, so it did not disappear. But is it love for me? 
I ran away from Woojin, recalling that I have parents to support and that there are siblings to study. And when I met Woojin again, I realized. In the first place, I had never been away from Woojin. I have nothing for him, but he says I am sorry I can not do anything for me. I really do not want anything. If only Woojin is near me, I will have no more hope.
https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/hehymnofdeath/cast/56945#0_1
Lee Jong Suk Fans Philippines

e838d6c5gy1fx1t5me12nj20f40mo11m.jpg

e838d6c5jw1f2yvusohnyj21kw16oqfw.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

34 minutes ago from iPhone client

timeline_card_small_web_default.pngWeb links Jo Han-cheol determine starred in "Do not book a romantic appendix" Working with Lee Jong-suk, Lee Na-young, played 18 years experience of senior editor, writer and self-proclaimed moderate free and easy Bong Chi Hung (phonetic), as a founding member of the car Enhao Running the publishing house together is a very good natural editor. If you see a good work, you will lose your tears within 3 seconds and will show a highly emotional image. 

89M_MANSION 

29 minutes ago from Super Word

super_default.png89mansion #89mansion_cafe# highcutstar update

[#고독한덕식가] 이종석카페#89Mansion 편
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
덕디터의브이로그 오늘은이종석카페로유명한가로수길#89맨션을찾았습니다. 이종석은지난해 하이컷과의인터뷰를통해 “(카페오픈은) 숙원사업이었다. 스케줄이없어도눈뜨면카페로갈때가많다. 연기외에관심을가져본게거의없어서신세계가열린기분이다”라고말하기도했는데요. 궁금하신분들 은이번주말방문해보는것도좋겠네요
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
#하이컷 #highcutstar # highcut #cafe89mansion #가로수 길 # 가로수 길카페#leejongsuk #이종석카페 89M_MANSION seconds videotimeline_card_small_video_default.png
a02bc535ly1fx1tgu3kjhj20hs0a0abm.jpg

89M_MANSION
29 minutes ago from Super Word
89mansion # 89mansion_cafe # highcutstar update

[# Lonely Dukkwangga] Lee Jongsuk Cafe # 89Mansion
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Duck Dieter's Vlog Log! Today I found a boulevard # 89 Mansion, which is famous for Lee Jong-seok's cafe. Lee Jong-seok said in an interview with Hi-Cut last year, "It was a desperate job (opening the cafe). Even if I do not have a schedule, I often go to a cafe if I open my eyes. It is said that the Shinsegae is open because there is not a lot of interest other than acting. " If you are wondering, you might want to visit this weekend.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
# High cut # highcutstar # highcut # cafe89mansion # boulevard # boulevard cafe # leejongsuk # Lee JongSuk cafe 89M_MANSION seconds video