Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** I'm glad that "The Marvels" released a new promo, which revealed Park Seo Joon’s new look in the movie. The new promo of the movie gives glimpse of Park Seo Joon's new side to his character. In the new promo video, he can be seen sharing a romantic dance with Brie Larson who plays Captain Marvel, on the street at a festival. His character belongs to a planet where everyone sings and dances to communicate. Park Seo Joon would be seen in a whole new avatar in the movie. He is sporting long hair and wearing a brick-red robe as he shares a dance with the superhero. In another clip, he can be seen wearing his armor and all ready for a battle. According to the comics, Prince Yan and Captain Marvel have a wedding, but it is yet to be seen if the movie follows the same story. Even though he appears for a few seconds in the video, I'm anticipating a great performance and screen time as he is also featured in the official poster in the USA.   :kaching3:

1251539191_the-marvels-park-seo-joon.jpg

• Like 1

*** This year, the London East Asia Film Festival (LEAFF) will be held at Odeon Luxe Cinema at Leicester Square for 12 days from October 18th to 29th (local time). 49 notable films from 8 Asian countries, including Korea, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and the Phillippines have been invited to the festival to exchange Asian culture through movies. “Concrete Utopia” selected as closing film while opening film is “The Boys”.    :kaching1:

20231013091413091wzgp.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231013091410438

• Like 2

*** The first episode of tvN’s “The God of Communication – Jinny’s Kitchen Episode”  started to air on October 12th, showing the members joining Jinny’s Kitchen’s 1st Company Retreat. On the broadcast, “Jinny’s Kitchen” members, including CEO Lee Seo-jin, director Jung Yu-mi, manager Park Seo-joon, and interns Choi Woo-sik & BTS’s V, enter a race to get charcoal-grilled chicken ribs for lunch. tvN’s “The God of Communication – Jinny’s Kitchen Episode” premiered at 8:40 p.m. KST.   :heart4:

https://youtu.be/ilpnbrfQSc4

0001648655_001_20231012091901311.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0001648655

• Like 2

Park Seo-jun returns to Manila for fun meet

20231014-park-seo-jun-via-abs-cbn-news.j

MANILA — South Korean actor Park Seo-jun said Saturday he felt elated at the warm welcome that he received from Filipino fans as he returned to the country for a fan meeting.

"I was very surprised when I arrived at the airport... but seeing how everyone is welcoming, I am happy," Park said through an interpreter during a press conference held hours before his "fun meet" or fan meeting at the Araneta Coliseum.

Park previously visited in the country in 2019 for a similar event organized by a local clothing brand that he endorses.

"Whenever I visit other countries what I'm most excited about is having to visit my fans. Having most interaction and having precious moments because that is what I'm most excited about here too," the "Itaewon Class" star said.

"I can never forget the faces of my fans when it is the first time to meet them and the time we get to say goodbye and next time we meet again," he added.

Hours later, the Big Dome was packed with the actor's fans, who were eager to see him in person after years of only watching him on TV screens and other gadgets.

"First time ko [siya] makita live, so excited ako," said one fan. (It's my first time to see him in person, so I'm excited)

Another fan, DJ Francisco, said K-dramas give her something to look forward to after a long day.

"Nakatulong na talaga lalo na 'pag stressed ka sa work. K-drama is there for you," she said. "Super happy makita ko [siya in] person. Complete package." (Watching K-dramas help to distress you in work. I'm super-happy seeing him in person)

Park rose to fame through his lead roles in dramas such as "Itaewon Class," "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?" and "Fight for my Way" as well as movies like "Midnight Runners" and "Divine Fury."

Most recently, he starred in the disaster film "Concrete Utopia," which was selected as South Korea's entry for the Best International Feature Film category at the 2024 Academy Awards.

Park is also set to star in the American superhero flick "The Marvels" and Korean web series "Gyeongseong Creature."

During the press conference, the actor shared that he goes out of his way to give color his characters and make sure that they are relatable.

"When I receive a scenario or project, I first try to look and take in all the information I can get from that. However, when I see some missing spots, as an actor it's my responsibility to fill them that up myself," he explained.

"For example, I receive a role as a 35-year-old doctor, I only know that. But as an actor to try and think what processes or how he became this kind of doctor, or what he went through in this scenario."

If he were to give advice to his younger self, Park said: "If you just do your best, everything will work out."

"However, I hope you will never lose your own self," he added.

At the fan meeting, the supporters got to know more about the man that captivated their hearts. During a question and answer segment, for instance, Park said he would like to try adobo (a local dish) and visit Siargao.

He said he also liked listening to K-pop sensation BTS, whose member V is a close friend of his. "BTS is the best," he said.

credit : https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/10/15/23/park-seo-jun-returns-to-manila-for-fun-meet

• Like 2

Park Seo Joon Transforms Into Charismatic Leader Of A Planet In Upcoming Hollywood Film “The Marvels” Poster

Park Seo Joon Transforms Into Charismatic Leader Of A Planet In Upcoming Hollywood Film “The Marvels” Poster

Highly-anticipated Hollywood film “The Marvels” has unveiled Park Seo Joon’s character!

On October 16, Marvel Studios released new character posters for “The Marvels” on its official Twitter account including Park Seo Joon’s character Prince Yan, which has been kept a secret thus far. Prince Yan is a character who winds up marrying Carol Danvers (Brie Larson) in the original comics.

The upcoming sequel to “Captain Marvel,” “The Marvels” will star Brie Larson, Iman Vellani, Teyonah Parris, and Samuel L. Jackson along with Park Seo Joon.

prince-yan.jpeg

“The Marvels” is scheduled to hit theaters on November 10, 2023 in the United States. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619934wpp/park-seo-joon-transforms-into-charismatic-leader-of-a-planet-in-upcoming-hollywood-film-the-marvels-poster

• Like 2

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Highly-anticipated Hollywood film “The Marvels” has unveiled Park Seo Joon’s character!

On October 16, Marvel Studios released new character posters for “The Marvels” on its official Twitter account including Park Seo Joon’s character Prince Yan, which has been kept a secret thus far. Prince Yan is a character who winds up marrying Carol Danvers (Brie Larson) in the original comics.

The upcoming sequel to “Captain Marvel,” “The Marvels” will star Brie Larson, Iman Vellani, Teyonah Parris, and Samuel L. Jackson along with Park Seo Joon.

“The Marvels” is scheduled to hit theaters on November 10, 2023 in the United States. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619934wpp/park-seo-joon-transforms-into-charismatic-leader-of-a-planet-in-upcoming-hollywood-film-the-marvels-poster

@backstreetboysfan finally............... they released Park Seo Joon's character poster. I'm not really impressed with his character styling in “The Marvels”. It is an unconventional appearance. His typical dashing looks is not there. Or I guess the long hair is not really for him? It's mismatch with his usually handsome visuals. He's like an "ahjussi"/uncle. He looks “edited” in some way. I hope in the movie, Prince Yan will appear more attractive. But, this is undoubtedly a huge opportunity for Park Seo Joon in his career to be a part of this Hollywood movie.   :heart1:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

5 K-Dramas To Watch If You Enjoyed Romantic Comedy "Destined With You"

If you want to watch something similar to "Destined With You", here are some K-Dramas you should definitely check out!

5. "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

Whats-Wrong-With-Secretary-Kim.jpg

tvN

Cast: Park SeoJunPark MinYoung, and more

Summary: Lee YoungJun's (Park SeoJun) family runs a large company where he works as the vice-president. Beside him is his competent and hard-working secretary, Kim MiSo (Park MinYoung). She worked hard to support her narcissistic boss for many years and seems like a match made in heaven, however, one day she decides she wants to quit.

Reasons To Watch: If you desire more of the rom-com genre, then this drama is certainly for you. Park MinYoung and Park SeoJun are practically synonymous when it comes to romantic comedies. This expertise magnificently shines through "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim". Although no spells or centuries long fate is involved, the two did meet as children, and they've been connected since. Their witty remarks and bickering will put a smile on your face, making you eager to see them fall in love.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/5-kdramas-to-watch-if-you-enjoyed-destined-with-you/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Film/TV Actor/actress brand value rankings for October based on big data analysis of Korea Brand Reputation Research Institute

Period : September 19 through October 19

According to the analysis results, Kang Dong Won ranked 1st place for the month of October with a total of 9,928,065 brand value points, followed closely behind by actress Go Yoon Jung in 2nd place with 8,312,332 points. Actor Jo In Sung came in 3rd place this month with 5,681,887 brand value points. 

The top 30 film/TV actors/actresses in terms of brand value ranking for October are: Kang Dong Won, Go Yoon Jung, Jo In Sung, Song Joong Ki, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Nam Gil, Kang Ha Neul, Jung So Min, Lee Yoo Mi, Jeon Yeo Bin, Yoon Kye Sang, Lee Byung Hun, Lee Seo Jin, Han Ji Min, Gong Yoo, Ha Jung Woo, Lim Siwan, Son Suk Goo, Ryu Seung Ryong, Kim Hye Soo, Park Bo Young, Uhm Jung Hwa, Park Seo Joon, Hyun Bin, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jae Hoon, Nam Joo Hyuk, Jung Woo Sung, Jung Hae In, and Ma Dong Suk

1697679941-01.jpg

1697679941-02.jpg

• Like 1

*** Deafening screams filled the Araneta Coliseum when Park Seo-joon was revealed on stage at his Fun Meet in Manila on Oct. 14. He gets rousing welcome from Pinoy fans. “Thank you for inviting me IAM. IAM Worldwide amazing,” he said amid the loud cheers from the audience. There was a segment “I Seo Design,” where Park Seo-joon signed and decorated shirts and tote bags for fans. Hours before the Fun Meet in Manila, he faced Philippine media during a press conference held at Marco Polo Ortigas. He was welcomed by fans at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport when he arrived. 

“I was very surprised when I arrived at the airport. I cannot truly say that I can grasp the scale, how big I am here but being able to see everyone is welcoming, I am really happy,” he said. He recalled that he visited Cebu before. “Actually a few years back I was able to visit Cebu. And this was a very memorable time for me. So recently I also enjoyed going to different vacations. If I’m here I would also love to visit tourist or vacation spots,” he said. He added, “Of course, before, being able to visit the Philippines and also other countries was very exciting to me. Whenever I visit different countries, the most I am excited about is being able to meet my fans. I have this upcoming series called Gyeongseong Creature. We have been shooting the project for the past two years, completing seasons 1 and 2. We’ll get to see each other again in December,” he said. He added that he studies the role he will portray in a drama. “First when I receive a scenario for a new project, I first try to look in, take all the information that I can get from that. However, when I see some missing spots, as an actor, I think it’s my responsibility to fill it up myself,” he said. “Since there are a lot of different genres that exist, I truly cannot say I want to try a specific genre.  And of course for me the thing that I love the most doing is acting and at the moment I haven’t thought about trying other endeavors yet,” he said. When asked to describe his ideal vacation, he explained, "For me the most important vacation is the ability to empty your mind. Since I myself do not have a lot of opportunities to empty my mind, it will be best for me to have a vacation where I can empty my mind and have some free time for myself,” he said.   :heart3:

PSJ_23_ec3eb7ba17.jpg

Spoiler

PSJ_31_a89b154798.jpg

PSJ_6_f33109bc8a.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you post more than 3 images/ videos in one post. Thanks!
  • Like 2

The TOP 7 Greatest K-Dramas That Captivated The World

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXLATGFKtA/?hl=ko&img_index=2

Channel tvN has, as its slogan “Endless Entertainment” suggests, been providing us with endless entertainment for years. While doing so, tvN has set some new records, making history and changing the game for Korean movie and TV entertainment fields forever. Here are the top 7 “game-changing” K-Dramas that wowed the world, according to tvN’s official Instagram!

5. What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim

Here’s the thing. As avid K-Drama fans, we know that it would be simply impossible to discuss Korean “Rom-Com” without mentioning Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon from 2018’s What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim. As undoubted leaders of the genre, these two had some intense chemistry — so real that it had us shipping them in real life.

pDsHXqOwbm6BC0FLXDhZWy_Rfd03pH6l8QhmpHqs

And it’s that chemistry that had the show trending on Google around the globe. In Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore, What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim became one of 2018’s most searched keywords under the TV Program category. That being said, Park Min Young once suggested that if a second season were to happen, “it would be fun if it was a spinoff showing the characters’ married life.” Come on, tvN. WINK WINK.

source : tvN

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3+ Male Actors Korean Netizens Consider To Be “Kiss Scene Masters”

Chemistry between leads is crucial in K-Dramas.

PpgHB-DFJQFZKV9Iiy4me1Vv2sXKL18KaaL7O0B8

Korean dramas have gained immense popularity worldwide thanks to their engaging storylines, impeccable character development, and unforgettable on-screen moments. The chemistry between actors is crucial for making love scenes believable, and there are a few Korean actors who have mastered the art of the “kiss scene.” As per netizens’ votes and discussions, here are four male actors who stand out as the “Kiss Scene Masters.”

2. Park Seo Joon

public?exp=1697993241&sig=c03eb8e275d040

public?exp=1697993293&sig=d470a33236c352

Park Seo Joon, with his dashing looks and remarkable acting skills, has been dubbed one of the best kissers in the industry. His on-screen romances, especially the ones in What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim? with Park Min Young and Fight for My Way with Kim Ji Won, have left fans swooning.

Netizens often note how Seo Joon’s kisses don’t feel forced or awkward; they feel genuine and heartfelt. His natural ability to portray love and affection makes the scenes memorable and endearing.

source : https://theqoo.net/hot/2973064151

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Here are some of the highlight of Park Seo Jun in Bangkok for Lotus Golden Moment fan meeting on Oct.21. 

Press Conference  

Fan meeting 

Spoiler

making smoothies for lucky fans 

Edited by ferily
Max 3 tweets per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Park Seo-jun, more unique aura than jasmine flowers!
The scent of jasmine created by God and Chanel N°5 created by man. Chanel Ambassador Park Seo-jun headed to Grasse, southern France, to hear the stories of countless people who resonated among them.

Spoiler

bc9a22e7-9ced-4c71-804a-3bd18a535423.jpg

c80e9968-14d3-4e9b-9ae4-b5c70e9aabdd.jpg

047a8ba6-1d47-4c42-8d7b-92fd3bc5d8e0.jpg1cc044fe-f5f3-4382-a2bf-870638be70bf.jpg

Spoiler

d516cf83-5c1c-4262-b17b-e3ed8f52305d.jpgb1911ffe-be2f-4b20-8aef-d92e59b3acb6.jpg

Edited by ferily
Max 3 images per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag
  • Love 3

*** BTS’s V’s song for the OST of the hit drama “Itaewon Class” has reached an impressive YouTube milestone! The OST “Sweet Night” surpassed 100 million views on YouTube. It's the second song from the “Itaewon Class” OST following Gaho’s “Start” to surpass 100 million views.   :cutekitty:

BTS-V-Sweet-Night-.png

BTS-V-Itaewon-Class.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0003190221

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MV For BTS’s V’s “Sweet Night” From “Itaewon Class” OST Surpasses 100 Million Views

20231025021700_V-Sweet-Night.jpg?s=900x6

BTS’s V’s song for the OST of the hit drama “Itaewon Class” has reached an impressive YouTube milestone!

On October 25 at approximately 2 a.m. KST, the music video for V’s “Sweet Night” surpassed 100 million views on YouTube, meaning that it took about three years, seven months, four days, and eight hours to achieve this milestone.

Spoiler

BTS-V-Sweet-Night-.png

“Sweet Night” is V’s second solo track following “Winter Bear” to achieve this milestone as well as the second song from the “Itaewon Class” OST following Gaho’s “Start” to surpass 100 million views.

Congratulations to V!

BTS-V-Itaewon-Class.jpeg

Celebrate by watching the music video below!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 2

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s (October) brand reputation rankings for film actors! The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from September 19 to October 19.      :kicks:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Kang Dong Won
  2. Go Yoon Jung
  3. Jo In Sung
  4. Song Joong Ki
  5. Han Hyo Joo
  6. Kim Nam Gil
  7. Kang Ha Neul
  8. Jung So Min
  9. Lee Yoo Mi
  10. Jeon Yeo Been
  11. Yoon Kye Sang
  12. Lee Byung Hun
  13. Lee Seo Jin
  14. Han Ji Min
  15. Gong Yoo
  16. Ha Jung Woo
  17. Im Siwan
  18. Son Suk Ku
  19. Ryu Seung Ryong
  20. Kim Hye Soo
  21. Park Bo Young
  22. Uhm Jung Hwa
  23. Park Seo Joon
  24. Hyun Bin
  25. Lee Jong Suk
  26. Lee Je Hoon
  27. Nam Joo Hyuk
  28. Jung Woo Sung
  29. Jung Hae In
  30. Ma Dong Seok

20231020001029036_2.jpg

source : https://www.yeongnam.com/web/view.php?key=20231020001029036

On 10/27/2023 at 11:59 AM, yaya1241 said:

I have been having problem to post video from YouTube. 

It always show the message 

The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji.

How to resolve this problem?! 

@yaya1241 I'm also sometimes experiencing this. So, what I do is to copy the link to another page & copy paste it here. I guess there are emojis in YT videos, which are not available with soompi. :emmm:

• Like 2