How do you remember to drink enough water?

Guest Fisheyy

Guest celinexx

Got myself a water bottle and bring it with me everywhere. You get tempted to drink water even if you don't feel thirsty if you see your bottle in front of you in class :P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RoelenFernandez

If you forget to drink water while you work then you can drink juice, soft drinks and eat fruits too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StephenKearney

Always try to consume lots of water because water hydrates our body and it is also useful for teeth. I drink 10-12 liter water in whole day. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kkaebjongie

For me, I use an Android App called 'Water Your Body', though I'm not too sure if it's available for iPhone. Anyways, it sets your daily water intake depending on your weight, and it constantly reminds you to drink some throughout the day. It also has several different cups to choose from, depending on what you drink from. I find that with a goal set, I always will strive to reach it and more often than not I will.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What seemed to help me was the fact that I simply wanted to be more healthier. Also, knowing the difference it has made in your body once you've adapted to always staying hydrated. Lastly, what makes me satisfied to keep hydrated is that I put slices of lemons and strawberries in my water bottle. It never bores me.

Hope I can be a help!

I minored in nutrition back in the college days and to know how much water you should consume, halve your weight then divide by 8oz.

This would be your total fluid intake for the day. Aim for 3 glasses of low fat milk for calcium. Americans lack Vit D, Calcium, Potassium and Vit A. You do not want to be deficient in any of these key nutrients. 

Never too late to start. That is my motto. Early prevention of deficiency in vit A and A are crucial for better health outcomes. Potassium is key cellular function also helps combat high blood pressure--balances your sodium levels. Spinach has high potassium and avocados. Bananas are good too before and after a gym workout.

Guest happytogetehr

Just prepare a cup of water nearby and you can get it easily! Or if you're thirsty just drink how much you like! That's what I do:lol:

Guest sarangsherii

I lug around a 32 oz water bottle everywhere and always keep in clear sight. 

To make the water taste not so bland add some fruit like strawberries, lemon, mint.

placing my jar in next to the computer in front of me. 

I would try to be creative and do something different so it doesnt become boring/blant to drink it everyday

today Im having tea, yesterday I put lemon in my water

Guest msrana1987_stv

Use Mobile Reminder or sticky not on your computer. It might be work to remind you to drink water. Or you can keep a bottle of water on your working table.

Archived