The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

Guest khunsomido_at_gmail.com_stv

a photo quickly shocking viral showing f(x) member krystal being grabbed from behind by what appears to be a fan without warnong.
in the photo,krystal clearly looks shocked and displeased at the inappropriate physical act, as she no idea who is approaching her or grabbing her.she looks to attempt to free herself from fans grasp, but has trouble due to being held on so tight.
f(x) stylist quickly realizes what is happening and also looks extremely confused and shocked,leaning towards to the preparator in what appears to be an attempt to stop her.             

-koreaboo

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10599712_830866690284072_12683077711589211081283_830866773617397_464440074259458minhyuk have two cat ttatta ang chi chi i think ttatta is krystal and chi chi is minhyuk
:x :\"> :x :\">

according to google, "vous me voyez" can be translated as "see me" or "look at me" is the mysterious vousmevoyez telling us to find her--

-

don't forget to follow krystal ig! and also please don't give her a hate because she once created an ig yet people kept saying bad words

Guest cdelrey

[NEWS INFO] Kang Minhyuk rejected drama due to schedule conflicts on April http://t.co/BsnjqQz9nS FNC Rep. stated : "Unfortunately, KMH can't join School 2015 due to CNBLUE Japan activities on April. They will release new Japanese single and some concerts on May. Drama filming should start on April but KMH's schedule for month of April has been decided already. If we'll still cast him, there will be alot of changes needed." I thinks it just an excused coz yonghwa did drama and tour at the same time last year..

Guest Lia Lio

:(( :(( :(( I wanna when cry i saw those pics.FNC sure ruined my imagination of pure and innocent kang minhyuk. Well I know he isn't, since he is a grown adult man, but still..I'd like to think that way. Whyyyy?? And with seolhyun? she's minhyuk's sister, why the hell they turned to be like that :-S I think i'm not gonna watch brave family again. It's weird to watch minhyuk and seolhyun interaction as fake siblings after all of this. Look at minhyuk's expression..oh my God.. :(( X_X ~X(

Guest Lia Lio

cdelrey said: [NEWS INFO] Kang Minhyuk rejected drama due to schedule conflicts on April http://t.co/BsnjqQz9nS FNC Rep. stated : "Unfortunately, KMH can't join School 2015 due to CNBLUE Japan activities on April. They will release new Japanese single and some concerts on May. Drama filming should start on April but KMH's schedule for month of April has been decided already. If we'll still cast him, there will be alot of changes needed." I thinks it just an excused coz yonghwa did drama and tour at the same time last year..

i think he might choose make the photoshoot with seolhyun since he feel comfort with the girl...he cant do that with other...he always think she is his dongsaeng....and they are closed already...all i know he always awkward with other girl in FNC, not like FT member or Yonghwa...

and when they asked him to take a sexy pict, he wouldl felt much more awkward if he did it with other so he choose her...at least they are close enough to build communication before photoshoot...

Lia Lio said: cdelrey said: [NEWS INFO] Kang Minhyuk rejected drama due to schedule conflicts on April http://t.co/BsnjqQz9nS FNC Rep. stated : "Unfortunately, KMH can't join School 2015 due to CNBLUE Japan activities on April. They will release new Japanese single and some concerts on May. Drama filming should start on April but KMH's schedule for month of April has been decided already. If we'll still cast him, there will be alot of changes needed." I thinks it just an excused coz yonghwa did drama and tour at the same time last year..

Guest Lia Lio

@ladynoel with Ahn jaehyun, rite? I know, i was just kidding. kkk. I understand it was their jobs, not like they could decide this and that easily. Beside, soojung (if she's really his gf and i hope it's true) must know this since she's in the same boat like him. It's not that i hate Seolhyun, don't worry. She's talented and nice :D;)

Archived