[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

lettykay

said:

mihaelabarbulescu

said:

Yes, you are right....But, sometimes, you know it very well, someone who tells a lie for so many time get to believe it himself as the only truth. For him, being punished for JH's death doesn't exist anymore. He told YJ several times that she already paid for her (their, his) crime. And looking in the past, their life, YJ and DH, indeed was pure hell. If you accept my opinion, he was suffering more than her. Because of the guilt and because of his own nature. He can not be cheerful and forgivable, he is proud and a little bit selfish, but can bear the burden of her father and of his own parents, after all. His ambition is guiding him wrongly, on a dark path. But otherwise, he's far better than the girl from innocent man. He's not imposing her something, he stays next to her up to the end of imprisoning. And the fact that he refused her parole could be better at the end of the day, because, outside, MH would transform her  life into a living hell. The worst for the better.So, her father made a mistake. From my point of view he was as lucid as everyone else. No loss of the memory, no incoherence, no nothing. Most of all, mad or sane, he revealed his guess, result of life experience or dumb observation: I know you framed YJ to go to jail in your stead." When the "Guilt" chapter is already closed for a guy like DH, what do you expect? Every time I try to "wear" his shoes, to try to figure his motivation. The only question mark is placed under San disappearance, I'm not sure that he's involved next to his mother on this doing or not. HOPE NOT. Because it become irrational...

Guest Fransiska Yani

My English is not good enough to express my thoughts well. :P

But i try to do my best.

The last scene of ep 8 was created by the writer. To get it make sense. DH had to be angry and disgust with her, seeing her toying by MH and fit for him to say things that make the other guy captured the wrong sense.

But still, DH is a mystery for me for the inconsistenty.

To be together with YJ doesn't mean that he'll bring her in front of others. I feel the love that DH has for her is not in respectful ways. Shame on him.

Guest fantast1k1

Aigooo! How many times do I have to pretend emptying my bladder just so I can keep up from all these amazing posts?

DAEBAK! I'm giving you all A+ =D>

But you need to keep my SECRET ;)

Here I feel is the best give away to why he may finally think she's covering up for someone: 
During the conversation between SY and MH while they were having champagne together: He asks SY, what she would do if he were to go to jail for killing someone. 
SY replies that she'll hire the best lawyer to make sure he doesn't and basically just do all she can to prevent him from going to jail. 
So here, I think he has an idea from seeing how YJ's personality is like...he seems to now be getting a feel that she may be lying and hiding for someone. 
And after getting the final info about that picture...it seems that now MH really might that or know now that YJ really wasn't the killer in fact she was just trying to protect DH. But if the finds that out already...wouldn't the drama plot kind of be already moving too quick if he was to find out now already? 

Guest fantast1k1

With all the awesome posts and screen caps, I think today's episode deserves a 24" desktop viewing...level up from my tablet...So I can clearly see all the secret stares, secret glances, secret sneers, secret jealousies, secret scars, secret desires and secret hiding places \:D/

Guest fantast1k1

Chungmal! I'm talking to me, myself and I again =)) Just want to share...the MH scenes that makes me secretly laugh are the MUL scenes. Coz I can totally relate...there are 3 Korean phrases that I had to learn by heart before my trip to Seoul 3 weeks ago... As we know, most Korean foods are spicy...like MH I have low tolerance to spicy food... Here are the 3 life saving phrases for spicy sensitive Chinguus out there: 1. Maeunhaji - not spicy. 2.MUL juseyo - water please 3. MUL jesom juseyo - more water please :-B

Gosh! I am loving this drama! It's been awhile since I followed a drama so closely.

My favourite scenes in Ep 8 is when Min Hyeok said to his friend who tried to molest Daeri (I like to use his pet name for her) that "She follows instructions...from ME" and punches him repeatedly! HAHAHA

Another great scene is when DH took Daeri's hand at the party and was leading her out and when Daeri realised the Min Hyeok was coming she pulled her hand away. Her body is unconsciously saying "I can't hold your hand, Min Hyeok wouldn't like as I take orders only from him!"

I can't wait to watch the next two episodes and I am going to watch it in Seoul! I flying up tomorrow! Hmm maybe I should stalk some of the filming sites!