[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

As always congratulations Secret, you're breaking your own record AGAIN. Isn't it incredible that up until now, halfway through the running, this drama's ratings keep climbing, never decrease?  The increase for 8th eps is small, just 0.2%, but it's still an increase nonetheless.

AGB NIELSEN Thurs 17/10 Prime Time Drama Ratings:

1st: KBS2 Secret                   Nationwide 15.3% (3rd)          Seoul 16.4% (3rd)
2nd: SBS Heirs                                          11.5% (10th)                  12.7% (8th)
3rd: MBC Medical Top Team                       7.9% (16th)                     8%  (18th)

http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/

Don't you think the general reaction to the scar is a bit rude? LOL
I don't mean MH, He is the only one that reacted in a proper way. But the shop assistant that screamed? The guy who arrassed YJ?
I know Korean give a lot of importance to looks and especially skin, but screaming or being so surprised for a scar is horrible and against common sense! This really richard simmons me off!
I hope it's only in the drama

Guest disonelady

Alyce Alvi said: How many people watched 49 days?? I don't understand why Bae Su Bin/DH is villain/worse person?? I watched Shinning Inheritance & really liked his character in that. Happy & caring. Here he again get this creepy role. Why?? So like 49 Days. 

lettykay said:
mihaelabarbulescu said: Yes, you are right....But, sometimes, you know it very well, someone who tells a lie for so many time get to believe it himself as the only truth. For him, being punished for JH's death doesn't exist anymore. He told YJ several times that she already paid for her (their, his) crime. And looking in the past, their life, YJ and DH, indeed was pure hell. If you accept my opinion, he was suffering more than her. Because of the guilt and because of his own nature. He can not be cheerful and forgivable, he is proud and a little bit selfish, but can bear the burden of her father and of his own parents, after all. His ambition is guiding him wrongly, on a dark path. But otherwise, he's far better than the girl from innocent man. He's not imposing her something, he stays next to her up to the end of imprisoning. And the fact that he refused her parole could be better at the end of the day, because, outside, MH would transform her  life into a living hell. The worst for the better.So, her father made a mistake. From my point of view he was as lucid as everyone else. No loss of the memory, no incoherence, no nothing. Most of all, mad or sane, he revealed his guess, result of life experience or dumb observation: I know you framed YJ to go to jail in your stead." When the "Guilt" chapter is already closed for a guy like DH, what do you expect? Every time I try to "wear" his shoes, to try to figure his motivation. The only question mark is placed under San disappearance, I'm not sure that he's involved next to his mother on this doing or not. HOPE NOT. Because it become irrational...

One more thing, Ji Sung takes the same character in this drama as Protect the Boss drama too. He acted as the boy in the man body in Protect the Boss and I see no difference of him in this drama as well. MH is a boy in the man body. He is muscular, handsome and rich but meanwhile, he is playful, revengeful, curious, simple and innocent. I love him kicking around whenever he is mad! A great portrayal of big boy chaebol! A very spoiled kid indeed! Protect our boss Min Hyeok here please........ Too bad YJ cannot guard MH like the actress in Protect the Boss. Seems MH is falling harsh at the speedy rate. Hell...... no...... our handsome bodyguard won't leave him throughout the drama, right?