[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest channak

To me his tears symbolise his lack of judgement he can't control his feelings for YJ and his constantly reminder what she did for him.

Fransiska Yani said:

hi.gif

hi guys!! it's my first time to post in this thread! i only started watching secret last saturday, and i was hooked immediately, and marathoned episode 1-6. i've just finished watching ep 7 and i've been patiently anticipating for episode 8.

i really want YJ to wake up from her delusions that her oppa is the best. hope we're nearing to that time where she will know the true colors of her oppa. i would be sadden to know if MH really pulled out the baby from the prison and have caused the death of San.

seems like im the only one who likes SY's character..hahha somehow i understand where she is coming from... MH is technically using her... so i can understand how she is feeling... plus we know she likes/loves MH...i like how her character is nice yet not ... ok..im having a second lead syndrome right now... haha

disappointed.gif

DH I'm so done with you !!.. Just hurry up and go as far as you can go so we can all sit back and see you fail miserably. I can't believe he stood there and witnessed YJ get humiliated like that, this woman has done so much for you and you can't even help her out in this situation. I'm so annoyed right now - BRB need to cool off lol. (Bae Soo Bin - your doing an awesome job !! love love love you xo)

@cynkdf - 
Don't worry at all, BSB was AMAZING in today's episode. As much as I hate his character, he stole the whole show for me - especially at the end. I think MH learned a lot of things today but I need subs to be sure. Did he learn San is dead? 
LOL @KDIK - that's one of my favorite gifs. 

saya2 said: I feel MH's stepmother is exactly his real mother and her daughter is not really her daughter you can see in ep 7 that she want to buy a fake bag for her daughter isn't that strange they are rich but she is stingy to buy somethings expensive to her daughter but instead she buy expensive ring for MH for his engagement if she really hate MH then why she want him to marry SY isn't that will be against her sake if she really want the money then it will be good to get rid of MH so that all the money will be for her and her daughter but what I see is that she always try to solve the problem between MH and his father , I think there is big secret behind her      

Guest missmaple

oh my... i give standing ovation to BSB. the way he potraayed helpless man, just stand there, laugh but tears hanging in his eyes just... amazing. aand JS's expression in the last scene. gosh... the leads potray their role very well.. even SY. i want to throw something ro her when he act b*tchy in boardroom.

Haven't see episode 8 yet but Wow looking at those caps it going to be awesome episode. Can't wait to see that fight scene. Also thank you for all the update and caps.   

OH GOD WHY MY BOTH DRAMA THAT I'M WATCHING WERE DOING THE CLIFFHANGER ENDING :(((
Heirs actually gave me the next preview but Secret didn't give me. Aishhhhh, i want to see Min Hyuk facing his gulity toward Yoo Jung. argggghhhhh, marsak nai poang :((

Guest lettykay

Thank you everyone for the recaps, the episodes seem to get better and better and as always looking forward to the discussions.

Also did anyone else notice that MH met all of YJ friends, have her friends ever met DH? I dont think we ever saw them hang out like they did with MH.

lexp said: seems like im the only one who likes SY's character..hahha somehow i understand where she is coming from... MH is technically using her... so i can understand how she is feeling... plus we know she likes/loves MH...i like how her character is nice yet not ... ok..im having a second lead syndrome right now... haha