• Created
  • Last Reply

babyviolets said:

yoeda

wrote:

»

now, i'm curious...baby you noty gal. kekeke

Unni...it's not like I have control over my dreams! :D

believe me, I tried! =))=))=)) If you can't control it, you might as well embrace it! LOL.
But it's more fun if you have people to share it with, so chop chop~~
Get writing, violets! Hahaha.

Jill Jung said:

What really made their kiss so heartfelt and heartwarming is their reaction after the kiss. It is so loving when their eyes met with happiness and shyness, when IU rest her head against JJS shoulder and finally embracing each other very tenderly with a facial expression of a man and a woman so deeply and intensely in love with each other. I do not know if we can see this kind of kissing scene with other lead actors/actresses, even if they are good in method acting

Would you all mind if we went back to the topic of kissing for a bit?  I want to specifically go back to JH and SS' very first kiss...the same one Jill Jung mentions above.  Oh, by the way, I would suggest going 'full screen' for maximum viewing pleasure!!

If you'll bear with me, I wanted to share my favorite things about their first kiss:

1) JJS' thumb (1:51) -- JJS' thumb sweeps across IU's chin/jawline when he first kisses her. There's just something about the way he does this that just. . . . I can't quite put my finger on it, but I just find it so very sexy.

2) Eye contact (2:20) -- This part goes really fast, but I love how they shot this. I'm sure JJS and the director gave IU guidance for this shot, but I really love the way she looks into his eyes.  And on the flip side, his eyes seem to be searching hers. Although I'm sure part of the reason was to make sure they mainted eye contact for a reasonable period of time, I also think JJS was making sure IU was okay after the kiss.

3) JJS' hands (2:20+) -- If you just continue on from #2, I just love watching JJS' big strong hand is cupping/cradling the back of IU's head, and then his hand continues to massage the nape of her neck through her hair.

4) JJS' facial expressions (2:30) -- this part made my heart flutter...I just loved watching the different expressions on his face. Couldn't tell how much of this was JH or JJS.

5) IU/SS looks giddy (2:44) -- I just keep thinking I'd be totally giddy too if I was just kissed by JJS.  :o)

6) Finally, the hug (2:45) -- Not a surprise here. This couple just has the best hugs ever. I love how tightly IU is hugging JJS, and the way JJS in turn is holding her.

Someone on the Dramabeans thread had commented that there really wasn't much lip action going on in this case, but I personally didn't this it mattered one bit.

=((

Jill Jung said:

What really made their kiss so heartfelt and heartwarming is

their reaction after the kiss. It is so loving when their eyes met with

happiness and shyness, when IU rest her head against JJS shoulder and finally

embracing each other very tenderly with a facial expression of a man and a

woman so deeply and intensely in love with each other. I do not know if we can

see this kind of kissing scene with other lead actors/actresses, even if they

are good in method acting

Would you all mind if we went back

to the topic of kissing for a bit?  I want to specifically go back to JH and

SS' very first kiss...the same one Jill Jung mentions above.  Oh, by the way, I would suggest going 'full screen' for maximum viewing pleasure!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Jxailu0yA  If you'll bear with me, I wanted to share my favorite things about their first kiss:1) JJS' thumb (1:51) -- JJS' thumb sweeps across IU's chin/jawline when he first kisses her. There's just something about the way he does this that just. . . . I can't quite put my finger on it, but I just find it so very sexy.2) Eye contact (2:20) -- This part goes really fast, but I love how they shot this. I'm sure JJS and the director gave IU guidance for this shot, but I really love the way she looks into his eyes.  And on the flip side, his eyes seem to be searching hers. Although I'm sure part of the reason was to make sure they mainted eye contact for a reasonable period of time, I also think JJS was making sure IU was okay after the kiss.3) JJS' hands (2:20+) -- If you just continue on from #2, I just love watching JJS' big strong hand is cupping/cradling the back of IU's head, and then his hand continues to massage the nape of her neck through her hair.4) JJS' facial expressions (2:30) -- this part made my heart flutter...I just loved watching the different expressions on his face. Couldn't tell how much of this was JH or JJS.5) IU/SS looks giddy (2:44) -- I just keep thinking I'd be totally giddy too if I was just kissed by JJS.  :o)6) Finally, the hug (2:45) -- Not a surprise here. This couple just has the best hugs ever. I love how tightly IU is hugging JJS, and the way JJS in turn is holding her.Someone on the Dramabeans thread had commented that there really wasn't much lip action going on in this case, but I personally didn't this it mattered one bit.  

=((

Truth is, I've read about people saying that too...and I don't quite understand why the lip action was such a big deal. If you consider the circumstance around our otp, a full on frenchy wouldn't work. Jh knew that ss was inexperienced in love, so why would he--considering his nature and concern for ss--just jump on her like that then? He kissed her coz he felt it was the best way to express what he could never say in words, but he was still afraid his aggressiveness might push her away, and that's why he looked so hesitant after the kiss and search her face for answers, and when ss shyly hid her face on his chest and continued to hug him, that's when he knew that he was safe! Keke thus the relief on his face! Kekeke...

I also read from somewhere about others making fun of JJS's expression during his close up on the kiss--they said that he looked like he was in pain and he didn't act it out well. Well, for me this is partly true. Although I think that he was instructed to show that fierce expression to reflect the frustration and passion he felt at that time, I think he was too...distracted (keke) to focus on the feelings he needed to express on that scene, and that's probably why it came out a bit forced, as compared to his usual natural expressions.

@meahri66 ,@JillJung - Can I add my 2cents, THE KISS - I also love the 'foreplay', strong sexy stride. arm grab ( reach, spin, pull ),deep searching eye contact, massaging of the neck, then KAPOW-Lip to lip, mouth to mouth, and HARD, ( Oops is this too much, should I censor? ). Also when IU/SS closed her eyes and grabbed his waist to pull herself into JH/JJS she lifted herself up and very subtly pushed against his kiss. When everything is taken into consideration this is a damn sexy kiss. I often find those 'eating each other ' kisses a turn off, because its all about sex, without the romance and love. The intense locked in eye contact (an at this moment nothing else in the world matters moment), stroking hands, sweeping thumb, bodies pressing into each other, this is what makes the kiss SEXY. I'm finding it hard to name a kiss from my fav drama's that is as sexy and satisfying from my pov, City Hall, Secret Garden, Coffee Prince, MNIKSS etc I think I'll have to go back and check. Did anyone see the 'Gu Family Book', I heard there was lots of kissing between LSG and Susy -I wonder how 'our ' kiss compares on a sexiness scale.  

@meahri66 ' date='@JillJung - Can I add my 2cents, THE KISS - I also love the 'foreplay', strong sexy stride. arm grab ( reach, spin, pull ),deep searching eye contact, massaging of the neck, then KAPOW-Lip to lip, mouth to mouth, and HARD, ( Oops is this too much, should I censor? ). Also when IU/SS closed her eyes and grabbed his waist to pull herself into JH/JJS she lifted herself up and very subtly pushed against his kiss. When everything is taken into consideration this is a damn sexy kiss. I often find those 'eating each other ' kisses a turn off, because its all about sex, without the romance and love. The intense locked in eye contact (an at this moment nothing else in the world matters moment), stroking hands, sweeping thumb, bodies pressing into each other, this is what makes the kiss SEXY. I'm finding it hard to name a kiss from my fav drama's that is as sexy and satisfying from my pov, City Hall, Secret Garden, Coffee Prince, MNIKSS etc I think I'll have to go back and check. Did anyone see the 'Gu Family Book', I heard there was lots of kissing between LSG and Susy -I wonder how 'our ' kiss compares on a sexiness scale.   [/quote']

Im so glad you mentioned LSG! He is actually considered as one of the best on screen kissers, but I don't know...when I'm being kissed I don't know how it looks like on a 3rd party, but somehow I feel like his kisses will feel messy?kekeke...onscreen kisses are done to make it look sexy and hot, not for it to feel sexy and hot to the kissers. A perfect example is the upside down kiss in spiderman, it look totally crazy hot, but all the actors said about was complain about how difficult it was to shoot! Kekeke...

Im not saying lsg is a bad kisser. He might have other techniques when he does kiss for real! Keke...but just based on the kissing scenes I saw of him, It will probably feel weird if its done like that irl! Kekeke

As for jjs, I haven't really seen him do a full on french kiss, so I can't judge yet...but somehow, I feel like he might be a good kisser? Because of the way his cheeks caved in during that kiss, it kinda gives me the idea that he might have a habit of sucking...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

...sorry, I should stop. Kekeke

Guest Jill Jung

Jill Jung said:

What really made their kiss so heartfelt and heartwarming is

their reaction after the kiss. It is so loving when their eyes met with

happiness and shyness, when IU rest her head against JJS shoulder and finally

embracing each other very tenderly with a facial expression of a man and a

woman so deeply and intensely in love with each other. I do not know if we can

see this kind of kissing scene with other lead actors/actresses, even if they

are good in method acting

Would you all mind if we went back

to the topic of kissing for a bit?  I want to specifically go back to JH and

SS' very first kiss...the same one Jill Jung mentions above.  Oh, by the way, I would suggest going 'full screen' for maximum viewing pleasure!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Jxailu0yA  If you'll bear with me, I wanted to share my favorite things about their first kiss:1) JJS' thumb (1:51) -- JJS' thumb sweeps across IU's chin/jawline when he first kisses her. There's just something about the way he does this that just. . . . I can't quite put my finger on it, but I just find it so very sexy.2) Eye contact (2:20) -- This part goes really fast, but I love how they shot this. I'm sure JJS and the director gave IU guidance for this shot, but I really love the way she looks into his eyes.  And on the flip side, his eyes seem to be searching hers. Although I'm sure part of the reason was to make sure they mainted eye contact for a reasonable period of time, I also think JJS was making sure IU was okay after the kiss.3) JJS' hands (2:20+) -- If you just continue on from #2, I just love watching JJS' big strong hand is cupping/cradling the back of IU's head, and then his hand continues to massage the nape of her neck through her hair.4) JJS' facial expressions (2:30) -- this part made my heart flutter...I just loved watching the different expressions on his face. Couldn't tell how much of this was JH or JJS.5) IU/SS looks giddy (2:44) -- I just keep thinking I'd be totally giddy too if I was just kissed by JJS.  :o)6) Finally, the hug (2:45) -- Not a surprise here. This couple just has the best hugs ever. I love how tightly IU is hugging JJS, and the way JJS in turn is holding her.Someone on the Dramabeans thread had commented that there really wasn't much lip action going on in this case, but I personally didn't this it mattered one bit.  

=((

The BEST KISS and the BEST HUG EVER in my entire drama watching experience from the BEST COUPLE that SK ever discovered and produced (thank you KBS we owe it to you). So tender and loving that will touch your heart and make it flutter. They make you feel how beautiful to fall in love. Awwww what a hopeless romantic because of JoU couple :x :x :x

babyviolets said: Truth is, I've read about people saying that too...and I don't quite understand why the lip action was such a big deal. If you consider the circumstance around our otp, a full on frenchy wouldn't work. Jh knew that ss was inexperienced in love, so why would he--considering his nature and concern for ss--just jump on her like that then? He kissed her coz he felt it was the best way to express what he could never say in words, but he was still afraid his aggressiveness might push her away, and that's why he looked so hesitant after the kiss and search her face for answers, and when ss shyly hid her face on his chest and continued to hug him, that's when he knew that he was safe! Keke thus the relief on his face! Kekeke...

I also read from somewhere about others making fun of JJS's expression during his close up on the kiss--they said that he looked like he was in pain and he didn't act it out well. Well, for me this is partly true. Although I think that he was instructed to show that fierce expression to reflect the frustration and passion he felt at that time, I think he was too...distracted (keke) to focus on the feelings he needed to express on that scene, and that's probably why it came out a bit forced, as compared to his usual natural expressions. I actually didn't feel that JJS's expression when he kissed IU was forced. Considering the position his character was in, I'd say it was a very natural expression, especially since he's a method actor. To me, JJS chose to act out a natural, realistic reaction rather than one that would have actually been more unnatural, but definitely more beautiful, facially speaking, to look at. At that point, JH was overwhelmed with both his frustrations and his passions because he had been holding himself back for so long. When he finally realized that SS had feelings for him in return, all those suppressed feelings rushed forth at once. He needed an outlet for those escaping emotions and, in a rush, he pulled SS in for a kiss as it was the only way he could convey his feelings. JH has always been a man of action rather than a man of words. You can already see his eyebrows furrowed with intensity as he's asking SS how else does he have to show his feelings in order for her to realize, so it actually shouldn't come as a surprise that the intensity and eyebrow furrowing would follow into the kiss. You can see the tension in how rigid his back is while leaning into SS and in the way that he's really kissing her hard. You can even see a small hint of lip movement. It's a soul searing, breath stealing, pouring every single ounce of love and emotions kind of kiss and his facial expression shows that. In fact, if his expression had been anything less than that, it would have changed the atmosphere of that kiss completely and not for the better.

mumfu said:

@meahri66 ,@JillJung - Can I add my 2cents, THE KISS - I also love the 'foreplay', strong sexy stride. arm grab ( reach, spin, pull ),deep searching eye contact, massaging of the neck, then KAPOW-Lip to lip, mouth to mouth, and HARD, ( Oops is this too much, should I censor? ). Also when IU/SS closed her eyes and grabbed his waist to pull herself into JH/JJS she lifted herself up and very subtly pushed against his kiss. When everything is taken into consideration this is a damn sexy kiss. I often find those 'eating each other ' kisses a turn off, because its all about sex, without the romance and love. The intense locked in eye contact (an at this moment nothing else in the world matters moment), stroking hands, sweeping thumb, bodies pressing into each other, this is what makes the kiss SEXY. I'm finding it hard to name a kiss from my fav drama's that is as sexy and satisfying from my pov, City Hall, Secret Garden, Coffee Prince, MNIKSS etc I think I'll have to go back and check. Did anyone see the 'Gu Family Book', I heard there was lots of kissing between LSG and Susy -I wonder how 'our ' kiss compares on a sexiness scale.  

I never fully watched GFB, but I did watch the kiss clip between LSG and Suzy since AKP posted an article completely gushing about it. Trust me - our OTP's kiss is much, much better. It's not to say that GFB kiss was bad, but it felt very cheesy to me, especially with the fireflies background. lol. It also felt repetitive to me as it was Suzy and LSG kissing, her hands around his neck, on his shoulders, etc, and the camera zooming out. Then, LSG and Suzy pulled back to look at each other, then kiss again as the camera zooms back in, her hands back around his neck, back on his shoulders, etc. Then once more, the camera zooms out and the scene fades. LOL.

babyviolets said: Im so glad you mentioned LSG! He is actually considered as one of the best on screen kissers, but I don't know...when I'm being kissed I don't know how it looks like on a 3rd party, but somehow I feel like his kisses will feel messy?kekeke...onscreen kisses are done to make it look sexy and hot, not for it to feel sexy and hot to the kissers. A perfect example is the upside down kiss in spiderman, it look totally crazy hot, but all the actors said about was complain about how difficult it was to shoot! Kekeke...

Im not saying lsg is a bad kisser. He might have other techniques when he does kiss for real! Keke...but just based on the kissing scenes I saw of him, It will probably feel weird if its done like that irl! Kekeke

As for jjs, I haven't really seen him do a full on french kiss, so I can't judge yet...but somehow, I feel like he might be a good kisser? Because of the way his cheeks caved in during that kiss, it kinda gives me the idea that he might have a habit of sucking...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

...sorry, I should stop. Kekeke Giiiiirl, I would faint if I got to see JJS french kissing on screen. Let me just say though... that if he's going to french kiss a woman, it had better be IU and no one else. LOL.

Guest violet9004

to me our OTP kiss scene is very different from other because they are not just kissing but they deliver the feeling into the kiss.. we as a viewer can feel the love between them when they are kissing and its a huge achievement that for me only few couple that in my drama history can deliver that.. to be honest the scene is simple but both JJS/IU make it look so beautiful to watch.. :x the lip movement seem not appropriate because they just confess their feeling and taken into consideration that SS or even IU not used to that.. i can see how gentle JJS deal with it but on the other side when IU pull him and deepen the kiss it make it hot not in cheesy way but more classy way. and JJS face expression is suit to the scene because he love her for a long time and finally can have her so the pain is understandable:) but what make the kiss scene more beautiful for me is how the eye contact is done.. kudos to both of them JJS/IU you can just feel the excitement,shy,satisfied and love in their eyes. and their hug is the best.. we all know that :)to me their kiss scene is the best not in term of hotness the kiss are but how beautiful the kiss are.. 

Guest violet9004

anyone ever wonder how JJS friend react after the kiss scene?? i mean he used to say that his phone almost paralyse with all the call that he got when his friend know that he going to act with IU.. imagine his friend react when he kiss IU =))  =)) =))

Archived