♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Guest violet9004

babyviolets said: another thing that got me curious:
JJS and IU both appeared as guest on mama mia yesterday, right? It was assumed that the filming was done either before or after the YTBLSS shoot as LJH was still wearing the same top as in one of the scenes. why then was there a need to question them separately at separate locations (though i think it was only one building)? hmm...

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iu93jjang said: babyviolets said: another thing that got me curious:
JJS and IU both appeared as guest on mama mia yesterday, right? It was assumed that the filming was done either before or after the YTBLSS shoot as LJH was still wearing the same top as in one of the scenes. why then was there a need to question them separately at separate locations (though i think it was only one building)? hmm...

Guest violet9004

LovelyJM said: :D:D:D haven't visited here about what 3days...anyways is everyone ready to cry :)) :(( there's already talk in uri main thread taht they have already finished filming the drama.. :P  :(( @iu93jjang can u pls confirm this :-S

babyviolets

said:

LovelyJM

said:

:D:D:D

haven't visited here about what 3days...anyways is everyone ready to cry

:)

)

:(

( there's already talk in uri main thread taht they have already finished filming the drama..

:P

:(

( @iu93jjang can u pls confirm this :-S

babyviolets said: @iheartyou1518
please allow me to quote another one of your posts:
iheartyou1518 said:@jihanjannah i think i know now ,why you love JH...
tumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o4_250.gif he wipes away your tearstumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o5_250.gif he tucks you in at nighttumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o3_250.gif he gives you strengthtumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo5_250.gif he's playful 
tumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo1_250.gif keeps his promise
tumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo2_250.gif he only looks at you
tumblr_movqnqpBJt1qdafhgo2_r1_250.gif he cares for you
tumblr_molq25stCL1ralx17o7_250.gif he cheers you up
tumblr_molq25stCL1ralx17o8_250.gif and tell you, you're beautiful..
cr: gifs to owner

8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

@naebdukki101
ohgod!!!chingu do u seee how much i loved him!!!!!!!!not even those 3Pro JH club leaders can come near the love i had for this guy, imean their love is nothing compare to the one i had for him.. he jsut killed...i swear..with one stupid simel which i was ready letting go but than he had to act like a fool with that scandal..that was too freaking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( :((

Hello everyone!!!! After 46 episodes, I've decided to unlurk myself and join SOOMPI! I think I'll need a "breakup support group" in 2 weeks time as I cant watch anymore JoU! Thanks for all your lovely insights and comments on them (really awesome to read, I'll go yes yes yes you took the words from my heart/brain watever it is! AH. 

Archived