♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Well, I have now reached my 3,500th post on Soompi with this post. I've been on Soompi for a long while now, so yay for finally reaching this? XD I decided to make the post here, since I love the couple.
I just want to post my favorite fanmade mv from the earlier episodes [which uses IU's "그러는 그대는" song in the MV]:

And this is totally random, but I love IU's hair movements in this gif lol:tumblr_mklzm9fMNY1qdcel5o5_250.gif

And her smile here is beautiful:tumblr_mkjjikdccM1qdcel5o4_250.gif

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-posting my post from YTBLSS thread. So I translated another Japanese article again that relates to last night's episode and preview for tonight's episode. This article made me sad though lol. For anyone that wants to read:
"Lee Soon Shin", For How Long Will IU Be in Pain?
9hre.jpg

Will (the character) "Lee Soon Shin" become a painful drama for IU until the end?
On the broadcast on the 10th, KBS2 weekend drama, "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin", during Episode 45, Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) broke up with Lee Soon Shin (IU), by saying, "Let's stop seeing each other."
Soon Shin, who from here (in the beginning) on became just similar to the ugly duckling, (who) didn't get any concern from anyone, by chance, met people who loved her, and was on the verge of becoming a happy person. However, unlike her heart, the situations surrounding her, once again, pushed her out. After Soon Shin and Joon Ho break up, there wasn't a place where she had not cried.
The terribly hurt Soon Shin, no matter how much she tried, couldn't be the bright (happy) person she was before. Soon Shin kept making mistakes on the filming set, everyone around her were worried because of her sad face.
So then, on the day she returned, she went with her family to her father Chang Hoon (Jung Dong Hwan) grave, (she also) shed tears in front of Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) who was drinking alcohol. Soon Shin said (to Mi Ryung) her painful feelings, "Today, I'm also sad. I also remember my father, I remember that person (Joon Ho). The people I love, why do they leave me?"
So then, Soon Shin became a little closer to Mi Ryung, she slept on Mi Ryung's bed. On the surface, Mi Ryung seemed to be living a good life, but the reality is that there's no one who's more alone then her. So, as Mi Ryung watched Soon Shin sleeping, she felt apologetic towards Soon Shin with tears in her eyes.
However, in just one moment, a flaw had entered Soon Shin and Mi Ryung's relationship. Reporter Park had met with Dong Hyuk (Kim Gab Soo) earlier. Dong Hyuk then suggested to Mi Ryung to tell Soon Shin the truth about her connection to Chang Hoon's death, and to ask for forgiveness. So then, Soon Shin was able to hear everything from their (Mi Ryung and Dong Hyuk's) conversation.
On that day (the 10th), on the preview at the end of the broadcast, Soon Shin was furious at Mi Ryung, saying, "Go to my family's place and ask for forgiveness." Mi Ryung went down on her knees saying that she couldn't do that, so Soon Shin rushed out of the house saying, "The fact that someone like you gave birth to me makes me feel disgusted." After a long time (had passed), the door of her heart which had finally opened, Soon Shin was once again hurt and started to shed tears.
Similar to the ugly duckling, the pain from her family that Soon Shin was forced to feel, the birth secret that became evident, the many struggles that she has gone through, going through all that made her become a better actress. With consistent effort and patience, and when she gradually regained stability, with the confirmation of her love with Joon Ho, the door to Mi Ryung's heart gradually began to open. Even when she's an actress, everything calmed down, little by little. However, for Soon Shin, having happiness like that only lasted a little while. From here until the end, there's only a few 5 episodes left. In (this drama), for how long and how many more tears will she cry? (So) how many more wounds will the source of her pain cause her her to become worn out? One can't help but worry about whether Soon Shin's search for happiness will be able to come true.
[TVDaily Reporter Park Jin Young / Picture Source: KBS Broadcast / JPN Translation: Kantame Daily's Lee Sho Gu]
[jpn source]

I already mentioned it at the YTBLSS thread, but yeah everything about that hug was perfect. I can completely see why the staff gave them applause for this scene. The storyline is bad (although this isn't the worse I've seen in a weekend drama, sadly lol), but I'm so glad JJS and IU were able to act together here. I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself when this drama ends. Actually, I'll probably hang out at this thread (and the drama thread) a lot lol.

@babyviolets
Because the whimpering and stuttering comes from all the pent up emotions he couldn't voice, that's why! :D If it had been cowardly whimpering and stuttering, then that would be completely different. LOL.

@Ayame
Yes, I already mentioned the hug scene too, in YTBLSS. I will seriously feel like my life is over when the drama ends. I mean... not having any new ShinShin couple moments to look forward to... no more JoU screen time together... It's heartbreaking just to think about. :((

Kekeke. Looks like I quoted you when I spoke about the hug scene. lol.

akinahana89 said: meahri66 said: Ayame said: Thanks for posting the video with the hug scene. Omg, it's so beautiful. The way JH walks up to SS as he hugs her. The way his hands caress her. The way JH kisses he hair. The way SS hugs him back. The emotions they're feeling as they hug each other. EVERY hug they've had in this drama has been perfect. Nothing like the stiff-arm-k-drama-hug that I really don't like. Man, I'm fangirling so much right now.OMO.  I can totally see why the crew clapped for them after the scene. You're right, Ayame.  That. Was. Just. WOW. Agreed. That has got to be one of the most emotional hugs I have ever seen in kdramaland. Both of them completely nailed it. The overflowing emotions tugs at the heartstrings, their facial expressions, their actions, everything. I had to hold my breath when I saw it and so immersed and mesmerized, I almost forgot to exhale! Most definitely deserving of the applause they received from the staff. So very, very, very deserving. JoU never fails to amaze me!

2242CA4952078A151E1A6D
love how JJS was walking and talking to SS ( but mostly to himself) at the same time....these small touches he added made the scene so realistic. 

meahri66 said: akinahana89 said: This was already posted in YTBLSS thread, but... guess who ranked #1 for top 3 best kiss scene by DramaFever?!

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/08/dramafevers-top-3-kisses-of-the-week/

Kyaaaaaaa~~~~
Way to go, JoU!!
You make us proud!
If they do a ranking of kisses at the end of 2013 and our OTP's kiss makes it, I hope they use the episode 40 cut. I don't think the judges will be able to resist the thumb-sweep, eye contact, hand-in-hair caresses and the hug.
Agreed! I wish DF had used the ep 40 cut instead of ep 39, because seriously... that thumb swipe... hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295

Archived