♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

bluphoenix said: I was thinking (please don't get me wrong and hate me for this ) about IU's and JJS' possible relationship, if there already have one or they'll be in one in the future. I am positive that some of you already thought about this even if it was just for a second. JJS is 34 years old and IU 20. Ok, I must say that they are made for each other and they look so perfect together and normally the age wouldn't be such a problem but the years gap can be a problem for them in that field ** and the fact that they live in SK where the virginity is so precious. ** I'm sure that IU as an actress and as a singer who is still at the beginning of her career wouldn't want to start a family life from this young age (thou I really wish she would if it would be with JJS :D ).So, I really can't picture an abstinent JJS for about 5 or 10 years from now on being in a relationship with a beautiful young girl like IU, but I can't also imagine IU, how can I say it ...focusing in this kind of relationship from this age.maybe she was dating before and kept it a secret , who knows but she is still too young. Also JJS said , he wants kids 3-5 years from now ???(I read somewhere or seen it in an interview , I hope I'm not wrong). I mean you wouldn't say you want kids 3 years from now if you haven't already planed them with somebody.

a hottie like him to sleep alone every night???? ... well, maybe as a celebrity you can be alone ...

Anyway, please don't hate me for these random thoughts (these are just observations, I don't want to be like that between them). I was trying for a few weeks ago to say something but every time I gave up. I'm also a big fan of the Pabo Couple and I hope they will become one even IRL passing over all obstacles.

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

babyviolets said: @bluephoenix
Don't worry, you won't be hated at all! All of us have probably considered all the issues you mentioned already, but that is exactly why we need to encourage them and convince them that they can overcome these issues. Personally, I think JJS would be the hesitant one in the relationship as he is older and he probably feels that it's up to him to make the practical choice between them. If he does choose to be with IU in the end, I think all IU fans should be happy as he is already at that age where he will take his relationships seriously and not just play around, which would mean their IU won't be hurt.
So, let's all just show them our unwavering support! If they can see how much support everyone gives their love, that might just give them the courage to admit and act on their own feelings. If I could stamp awesome a hundred times, I would. lol.

Guest Jill Jung

babyviolets said:

@bluephoenix

Don't worry, you won't be hated at all! All of us have probably considered all the issues you mentioned already, but that is exactly why we need to encourage them and convince them that they can overcome these issues. Personally, I think JJS would be the hesitant one in the relationship as he is older and he probably feels that it's up to him to make the practical choice between them. If he does choose to be with IU in the end, I think all IU fans should be happy as he is already at that age where he will take his relationships seriously and not just play around, which would mean their IU won't be hurt.

So, let's all just show them our unwavering support! If they can see how much support everyone gives their love, that might just give them the courage to admit and act on their own feelings.

If I could stamp awesome a hundred times, I would. lol.

Same here

:x

Guest Jill Jung

babyviolets said:

@bluephoenix

So, let's all just show them our unwavering support! If they can see how much support everyone gives their love, that might just give them the courage to admit and act on their own feelings.

If I could stamp awesome a hundred times, I would. lol.

Same here

:x

Re-posting my translations that I posted in the YTBLSS thread. (Even though one of the tweets was posted above me. xD) I translated more from JJS's twitter earlier today. (Btw, my translations might not be 100% because I'm not super fluent in Japanese [since this is a translation of the Japanese translation] but it is more or less an okay translation a least lol.)
JJS Twitter, August 8th [Translations]:
Old-fashioned things are not very good. What (things) can be invented that is always new and fresh, especially with great effort? On various aspects, can't there be a little more development (on that)? Even if mistakes fly by... Those stereotypical thoughts are really not very good. [original tweet]
To be afraid of making mistakes is the biggest mistake you can make in your life. [original tweet]
The idea of the kinds of people who fit and work well together are really lucky. [original tweet]
I was excessively and impatiently talkative, but I was extremely hungry. I have to eat a meal~~ Please eat a delicious meal. Lunch!! [original tweet]
[jpn source]

bluphoenix said: I was thinking (please don't get me wrong and hate me for this ) about IU's and JJS' possible relationship, if there already have one or they'll be in one in the future. I am positive that some of you already thought about this even if it was just for a second. JJS is 34 years old and IU 20. Ok, I must say that they are made for each other and they look so perfect together and normally the age wouldn't be such a problem but the years gap can be a problem for them in that field ** and the fact that they live in SK where the virginity is so precious. ** I'm sure that IU as an actress and as a singer who is still at the beginning of her career wouldn't want to start a family life from this young age (thou I really wish she would if it would be with JJS :D ).So, I really can't picture an abstinent JJS for about 5 or 10 years from now on being in a relationship with a beautiful young girl like IU, but I can't also imagine IU, how can I say it ...focusing in this kind of relationship from this age.maybe she was dating before and kept it a secret , who knows but she is still too young. Also JJS said , he wants kids 3-5 years from now ???(I read somewhere or seen it in an interview , I hope I'm not wrong). I mean you wouldn't say you want kids 3 years from now if you haven't already planed them with somebody.

a hottie like him to sleep alone every night???? ... well, maybe as a celebrity you can be alone ...

Anyway, please don't hate me for these random thoughts (these are just observations, I don't want to be like that between them). I was trying for a few weeks ago to say something but every time I gave up. I'm also a big fan of the Pabo Couple and I hope they will become one even IRL passing over all obstacles.

Re-posting my translations that I posted in the YTBLSS thread. (Even though one of the tweets was posted above me. xD) I translated more from JJS's twitter earlier today. (Btw' date=' my translations might not be 100% because I'm not super fluent in Japanese [since this is a translation of the Japanese translation'] but it is more or less an okay translation a least lol.)

JJS Twitter, August 8th [Translations]:

Old-fashioned things are not very good. What (things) can be invented that is always new and fresh, especially with great effort?

On various aspects, can't there be a little more development (on that)? Even if mistakes fly by...

Those stereotypical thoughts are really not very good. [original tweet]

To be afraid of making mistakes is the biggest mistake you can make in your life. [original tweet]

The idea of the kinds of people who fit and work well together are really lucky. [original tweet]

I was excessively and impatiently talkative, but I was extremely hungry.

I have to eat a meal~~ Please eat a delicious meal. Lunch!! [original tweet]

[jpn source]

Is it just me? Or can I connect all those things to his situation with iu?

1st post: he's open to try new stuff and the unorthodox, so a relationship with someone 13 years younger than him is surely not an issue for him!

2nd post:he will not allow himself to submit to uncertainties and doubt his own feelings, and will act on it even if it might not end up the way he expected it to.

3rd post:he's grateful for yatblss for giving him the chance to find and work with his soulmate.

4th post: duh--sending some indirect message to iu, of course!

:x :x :x

just wanted to share with you guys something I've read before that I just remembered now.
In the article, it said that the nearest emotion to love isn't like but fear. Our bodies react roughly in the same way when we feel either of the two emotions, like palpitations, butterflies in the stomach, rapid breathing, etc. than any other emotion known. They explained further that experiencing these love like body reactions with someone will somehow condition our mind to feel a certain attachment to that person we share the experience with, thus giving a logical explanation to the horror movie date cliche.  Other examples are scary amusement park rides, extreme sports, etc...
Anyway, i'm sharing coz I was wondering if SS read that same article too! :)) :)) :))

@naebdukki101  shall I ?? chinchaaa ?how encouraging shall I be?    something like "Not dating IU would be big mistake too" ??what if he dismisses me as a twitter troll and blocks me? I need more people joining in tweeting similar encouragements...then will make JJS  believe the universe in conspiring for him and IU to be together.Its night-time in SK right now...shall we wait for Friday morning and tweet in unision ??

Guest violet9004

Layali

said: @iu93jjang since I consider you an IUpedia of our thread with your various insights I have a few questions ..Hope I'm not being too troublesome I have been listening to her Japanese Album tracks. Beautiful Dancer .its.my favourite so far..since the album is  very recent,did the music videos of any of the songs get released? Also has anyone translated the lyrics yet?I love that some of the lyrics are in English...her English pronounciaton is gooood!! 

Layali said: @naebdukki101  shall I ?? chinchaaa ?how encouraging shall I be?    something like "Not dating IU would be big mistake too" ??what if he dismisses me as a twitter troll and blocks me? I need more people joining in tweeting similar encouragements...then will make JJS  believe the universe in conspiring for him and IU to be together.Its night-time in SK right now...shall we wait for Friday morning and tweet in unision ??

iu93jjang said: also @EveryOne i think JJS is stress because the filming of YTBLSS will ended soon and JJS/IU will have a hard time to meet each other because he will busy filming and IU busy recording to have a comeback in september.. now they don't have any excuse to drink together or eat together by the excuse filming :)).. he already think that.. i wonder when the kissing scene :x  i just want to see in september whether IU invite him to her fanmeeting or not because there is special part watching YTBLSS final episode and he is main lead actor and also JJS film premier :) then we going to have solid proof :))
Actually... I feel that way too. I read the conversation between him and @bbowoo that was started under the tweet about fear. JJS spoke about promoting for the new film while filming for YTBLSS is slowly coming to an end. It made me feel like he was having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he won't get to spend time with IU anymore... but maybe it's just my fangirling heart. I don't know. I wish we could have some truly concrete evidence! lol.

Archived