♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Yey!!! Finally posted my first fanfic!!!hmmm...come to think of it, our pabo couple inspired me to do a lot of firsts: 
First time to join a forum group!First time to make a twitter account!First time to post fanfic online!
Wow, YATBLSS will always be the drama that made me cross the line between normal to delusional fangirl! =))That shows how much impact our PABO couple has! :x :x :x
Anyway, if you guys are interested to read, the link is hereHmm...should I also post the text here? #-o :-??(thanks to @akinahana89 for the guidance! ^:)^ )

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest violet9004

i have a news here!!
the lead actor and actress of 'Thorn Flower' reportedly dating and their drama time is same with YTBLSS in about 6 month filming and they already dating from filming time!! their drama finish at 1 august :)
this made my day because maybe our JJS/IU can do the same :x or maybe they already did :))

iu93jjang said: i have a news here!!
the lead actor and actress of 'Thorn Flower' reportedly dating and their drama time is same with YTBLSS in about 6 month filming and they already dating from filming time!! their drama finish at 1 august :)
this made my day because maybe our JJS/IU can do the same :x or maybe they already did :))

In SBS' "GO SHOW".. When IU was asked if she would publicly date, she said, “My fans once told me that if I make a boyfriend, I shouldn’t get caught. I will try my best to hide it for my fans!”

Mmh..Suspicious, right??

;))

babyviolets

said:

Yey!!! Finally posted my first fanfic!!!

hmmm...come to think of it, our pabo couple inspired me to do a lot of firsts: First time to join a forum group!

First time to make a twitter account!First time to post fanfic online!Wow, YATBLSS will always be the drama that made me cross the line between normal to delusional fangirl! =))

That shows how much impact our PABO couple has! 

:x :x :xAnyway, if you guys are interested to read, the link is here

Hmm...should I also post the text here? 

#-o :-??

(thanks to @akinahana89 for the guidance! 

^:)^ )

babyviolets said: @akinahana89 and @naebdukki101
I know right!hahaha...
not releasing any bts AFTER the kiss does seem to be rather intriguing...especially when you see leaked bts of them LINKING ARMS!!!They really should just come out...eventually everyone will come to accept them--even IU's ahjussi fans!lol
@akinahana89
I just opened an account at fanfiction.net but I'm still :-O @-)Anyway, I'm stuck with what to put under "Label" as I haven't thought of a title (sorry, didn't really think that far ahead! :)) )
By the way, I read your stories, they were *squeeeeaaaalllllll*!!!!hahahaCouldn't stop giggling while reading it...especially when it came to the part where they kiss! kyaaaaaaaa!!!!That was definitely the medicine I needed!lol Hahaha. Thanks. I've been working on another one-shot on and off for the past few days... I'll post it up when I finish. :D Writing it has been the medicine I needed also.

iu93jjang said: wow i don't think the break up will effect our page so much in YTBLSS thread  :-O
but the fact that i just online after 1 day and the page just moving 3 page it really something.. this couple really make my week so depress and KBS does't release anything to make me feel better. usually we get BTS picture for last week episode but including this week it been 3 week they don't release anything.. i mean how bad is't to release the pic not the video. i see @somebody comment that maybe its to suspicious to release it. in Hyun Bin and Hye Gyo case i remember that almost all staff in filming site know about them.. maybe this applied to our OTP :)) but one thing for sure they really like skinship and IU is famous about her awkwardness in skinship even when making MV for her song :) this girl really grow up and the person who help it is JJS himself :x i wish that they get back together in sunday episode cause i cannot have another week like this.. :(( Reading this... I recalled something I meant to mention, but forgot to.

@Someone (Maybe @Ally?) on LSS thread said their amusement park date was definitely ad-libbed... due to that... did anyone else catch IU grabbing JJS's knee/lower thigh when they were on the merry-go-round? That seems awfully comfortable and close to me.... Kekeke.

babyviolets said: Yey!!! Finally posted my first fanfic!!!hmmm...come to think of it, our pabo couple inspired me to do a lot of firsts: 
First time to join a forum group!First time to make a twitter account!First time to post fanfic online!
Wow, YATBLSS will always be the drama that made me cross the line between normal to delusional fangirl! =))That shows how much impact our PABO couple has! :x :x :x
Anyway, if you guys are interested to read, the link is hereHmm...should I also post the text here? #-o :-??(thanks to @akinahana89 for the guidance! ^:)^ ) Yeeeeees!! No longer aloooone~~~~ lol.
And you're welcome! I'm headed off to read now. Kekeke~

( Because of YTBLSS, it was also the first time I joined Twitter, first time I posted a drama fanfic, first time I made a drama MV, etc. Yay for accomplishments!! It's all for JoU though! :D :D :D )

naebdukki101 said:

babyviolets

said:

Yey!!! Finally posted my first fanfic!!!

hmmm...come to think of it, our pabo couple inspired me to do a lot of firsts: First time to join a forum group!

First time to make a twitter account!First time to post fanfic online!Wow, YATBLSS will always be the drama that made me cross the line between normal to delusional fangirl! =))

That shows how much impact our PABO couple has! 

:x :x :xAnyway, if you guys are interested to read, the link is here

Hmm...should I also post the text here? 

#-o :-??

(thanks to @akinahana89 for the guidance! 

^:)^ )

chukahee...for having many 1st times and thank you for the fanfici luv it...it's not the end right??you'll be continue to write it, right?? *nudge2 @akinahana89 for the next fanfic too*i'm looking forward for both of your fanfics

ok...people...time to to go nownitezzzJBU ALL LOL! No worries, Yuki, I am working on another one for sure. I was supposed to post a snippet for @iheartyou1518 a few days ago... but I never got around to it. Maybe I'll post it later. ;) Keke.

airbening said: In SBS' "GO SHOW".. When IU was asked if she would publicly date, she said, “My fans once told me that if I make a boyfriend, I shouldn’t get caught. I will try my best to hide it for my fans!”

Mmh..Suspicious, right??

;)) Nooooooo!! You can hide it from your fans... but you must, at least, let US know! Your loyal JoU shippers from the beginning!!! We'll keep it a secret, but you must let us know!! lol.

I was thinking (please don't get me wrong and hate me for this ) about IU's and JJS' possible relationship, if there already have one or they'll be in one in the future. I am positive that some of you already thought about this even if it was just for a second. JJS is 34 years old and IU 20. Ok, I must say that they are made for each other and they look so perfect together and normally the age wouldn't be such a problem but the years gap can be a problem for them in that field ** and the fact that they live in SK where the virginity is so precious. ** I'm sure that IU as an actress and as a singer who is still at the beginning of her career wouldn't want to start a family life from this young age (thou I really wish she would if it would be with JJS :D ).So, I really can't picture an abstinent JJS for about 5 or 10 years from now on being in a relationship with a beautiful young girl like IU, but I can't also imagine IU, how can I say it ...focusing in this kind of relationship from this age.maybe she was dating before and kept it a secret , who knows but she is still too young. Also JJS said , he wants kids 3-5 years from now ???(I read somewhere or seen it in an interview , I hope I'm not wrong). I mean you wouldn't say you want kids 3 years from now if you haven't already planed them with somebody.

a hottie like him to sleep alone every night???? ... well, maybe as a celebrity you can be alone ...

Anyway, please don't hate me for these random thoughts (these are just observations, I don't want to be like that between them). I was trying for a few weeks ago to say something but every time I gave up. I'm also a big fan of the Pabo Couple and I hope they will become one even IRL passing over all obstacles.

@bluphoenix
chingu no one will hate lol,i understand what u mean, but  i think someone was saying about interview that IU made that she's ready to have a family/want to have and if she finds the right person than she'll put him first.. :x don't who was that person, but she described soo well the interview..anyone remember who was that... i think it was @iu93jjang not sure :-?

bluphoenix said: I was thinking (please don't get me wrong and hate me for this ) about IU's and JJS' possible relationship, if there already have one or they'll be in one in the future. I am positive that some of you already thought about this even if it was just for a second. JJS is 34 years old and IU 20. Ok, I must say that they are made for each other and they look so perfect together and normally the age wouldn't be such a problem but the years gap can be a problem for them in that field ** and the fact that they live in SK where the virginity is so precious. ** I'm sure that IU as an actress and as a singer who is still at the beginning of her career wouldn't want to start a family life from this young age (thou I really wish she would if it would be with JJS :D ).So, I really can't picture an abstinent JJS for about 5 or 10 years from now on being in a relationship with a beautiful young girl like IU, but I can't also imagine IU, how can I say it ...focusing in this kind of relationship from this age.maybe she was dating before and kept it a secret , who knows but she is still too young. Also JJS said , he wants kids 3-5 years from now ???(I read somewhere or seen it in an interview , I hope I'm not wrong). I mean you wouldn't say you want kids 3 years from now if you haven't already planed them with somebody.

a hottie like him to sleep alone every night???? ... well, maybe as a celebrity you can be alone ...

Anyway, please don't hate me for these random thoughts (these are just observations, I don't want to be like that between them). I was trying for a few weeks ago to say something but every time I gave up. I'm also a big fan of the Pabo Couple and I hope they will become one even IRL passing over all obstacles.

No worries about that, @bluphoenix!!

In a past interview, IU said the most important thing to her is having a happy, safe family. She said she wants to get married early and when she does, she will quit working and be a good housewife to her husband and future children. Since this is the case, JJS's age would be perfect for her. They already have so much chemistry and once JJS is ready to marry and settle down, IU would be ready too. The only thing I would be upset about is that there would be no more dramas or music from IU, but as long as she's happy, I will be happy for her. :D

So... hurry up and become a couple already, JoU.... if you haven't already!! Kekeke~~~~

LovelyJM said: @bluphoenix
chingu no one will hate lol,i understand what u mean, but  i think someone was saying about interview that IU made that she's ready to have a family/want to have and if she finds the right person than she'll put him first.. :x don't who was that person, but she described soo well the interview..anyone remember who was that... i think it was @iu93jjang not sure :-?

akinahana89 said: bluphoenix said: I was thinking (please don't get me wrong and hate me for this ) about IU's and JJS' possible relationship, if there already have one or they'll be in one in the future. I am positive that some of you already thought about this even if it was just for a second. JJS is 34 years old and IU 20. Ok, I must say that they are made for each other and they look so perfect together and normally the age wouldn't be such a problem but the years gap can be a problem for them in that field ** and the fact that they live in SK where the virginity is so precious. ** I'm sure that IU as an actress and as a singer who is still at the beginning of her career wouldn't want to start a family life from this young age (thou I really wish she would if it would be with JJS :D ).So, I really can't picture an abstinent JJS for about 5 or 10 years from now on being in a relationship with a beautiful young girl like IU, but I can't also imagine IU, how can I say it ...focusing in this kind of relationship from this age.maybe she was dating before and kept it a secret , who knows but she is still too young. Also JJS said , he wants kids 3-5 years from now ???(I read somewhere or seen it in an interview , I hope I'm not wrong). I mean you wouldn't say you want kids 3 years from now if you haven't already planed them with somebody.

akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: @akinahana89 and @naebdukki101
I know right!hahaha...
not releasing any bts AFTER the kiss does seem to be rather intriguing...especially when you see leaked bts of them LINKING ARMS!!!They really should just come out...eventually everyone will come to accept them--even IU's ahjussi fans!lol
@akinahana89
I just opened an account at fanfiction.net but I'm still :-O @-)Anyway, I'm stuck with what to put under "Label" as I haven't thought of a title (sorry, didn't really think that far ahead! :)) )
By the way, I read your stories, they were *squeeeeaaaalllllll*!!!!hahahaCouldn't stop giggling while reading it...especially when it came to the part where they kiss! kyaaaaaaaa!!!!That was definitely the medicine I needed!lol

@iu93jjang since I consider you an IUpedia of our thread with your various insights I have a few questions ..Hope I'm not being too troublesome I have been listening to her Japanese Album tracks. Beautiful Dancer .its.my favourite so far..since the album is  very recent,did the music videos of any of the songs get released? Also has anyone translated the lyrics yet?I love that some of the lyrics are in English...her English pronounciaton is gooood!! 

babyviolets said: oh oh oh, I'll be looking forward to that then! :DAnd wow, you can write something for a long duration...I don't seem to have that kind of focus. If I can't finish it in one sitting, I throw it away!Lol :)) :)) :)) LOL. @babyviolets, I've been writing for twelve years. I would hope I have that kind of patience and focus, especially since I hope to become a published novelist one day. :))

Archived