[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest marshmallow91

SA moment! RM157, at the court, their sitting position change.. First, JH sitting between HH & GR. After they stand up and go to the front and go back to their seat, JH sitting between JK & HH. kekeke

Guest forsomeotherreasons

Ep 43, JK said "didn't I decide not to do lovelines anymore?"...That's why the PD made M* together, because JK didn't want one.I also feel that Jaesuk teased JK and JH so many times, but Jaesuk kept on saying that JH and K are not possible to be together

im5rp4

Ep 175 rewatching

I think JK gave some of his bun to JH after she steals a bite frm it. JK's bun only left less than half n JH's mouth seems full afterwards. *delusional*

Guest NajwaA1430293986

welcome hope you share your thougt and enjoy with us 

+

when jh wake-up .. i find kjk really want to eliminate gary 
he didn't expect he will be ousted by jh 
maybe he think there are 2 winner not only one 

Tq merada.. ive become addicted to our couple.. but it seems like this forum not very active ya.. :) lets share all about them even it from the past episode..

In ep 204, I think KJK (actually) wants to be the true prince. It's reflected of his comment in final game , that the prince is should be the most potencial dwarf. He said that with shy face like "c'mon the prince its should be me, right? I'm the most suitable candidate to princess JH"

Kekkekekekkekeke...

• Like 1

Guest NajwaA1430293986

In ep 204, I think KJK (actually) wants to be the true prince. It's reflected of his comment in final game , that the prince is should be the most potencial dwarf. He said that with shy face like "c'mon the prince its should be me, right? I'm the most suitable candidate to princess JH"

Kekkekekekkekeke...

Ya true.. and when he get the hint he look likes frustrated.. "the prince is not you" its totally scripted becoz if the hints is a random, what if KG got that hint? And KJK then sighed 'i knew it its not me' poor him.. :(

Preview pic ep 205

n1cxhl

Look at JK's position. Cant help from moving towards our ace? ;)

2zrm3j7

[Cr pic top star news/spartacecouple]

Izit just me or did JK put his arm around JH's shoulder in the first pic? :-?

Guest orcaella

hey guys :) im new in here
btw, i had rewatch episode 139 when they do running man mini drama and i realized these scenes where the girls need to back hug their partners
when ji hyo hugged haha, haha said he smelled women perfume and jae suk said its ji hyo perfume. however kwang soo said he only smelled jong kook cologne.
it is almost impossible since jong kook stand far from him. anyone caught on that? tehee :P
so my theory is one of them rubbing on jong kook so much until his cologne smell stuck on them. (delusional mode on) its ji hyo!

Guest forsomeotherreasons

img]in my opinion, JH was basically kissing JK in this pic.(forgive my delusional mind)

Guest luigee10

img]
in my opinion, JH was basically kissing JK in this pic.
(forgive my delusional mind)

Jae Suk at the back had his usual face whenever he's teasing someone. He definitely knows something

Guest arriejjang

forsomeotherreasons said: arriejjang said: The rating is low again...
It seemed that M* had not big impact to the show's viewers.
How to bring the rating up again???

Runningman will back to Indonesia again on a fanmeeting....happy..happy...
But sadly... I think I can't go to Jakarta anymore after the last Dream Cup...sobs...sobs...

Guest arriejjang

ctsa said: zvvkwj Cn i just say how handsome n manly he looks in the pic when he wore his cap tat way wif his hair tuck in :x