[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I can understand others saying that they're as close as family, and others saying that it's just the camera angle, etc... but the back hug that happened when suzy was the guest (ep 155, if I remember right) was totally uncalled for... if you guys remember that scene, KJK can simply drag SJH on her shoulders with his big arms but he hugged her from behind... he even looked flustered himself since he gave the cameras a quick glance... as we have seen KJK from ep1, he's not the type to lose himself even with the prettiest guests.

and about JH being paired with HH lately... I understand that the JH-KG tandem is being avoided because of the recent photo scandal... but there's actaully no reason to avoid the JH-JK pairing unless they are being careful of something else.

Yes, some says they're just acting like family aka siblings/bro-sis etc... well, they can keep telling themselves that.

Of course we Spartacers have our own thoughts on why they behave like they do. :)

Lets just say both love to hug each other... of their own accord.

hugSA_zpsua0ryeja.jpg

Well, the cheesy sweet words there doesn't hurt.. oh well LOL

Credit as tagged

This one, I'm not sure if it's in the episode or actually a bts pics...

hugsa2_zps810afy7e.jpg

Credit to owner

We are all the same. Their interaction, how they look at each other and how they take care of each other make us think there is something between them. I don't even know how come I think jk likes jh and vice versa when at that time I was a serious mc fan ;;)

Btw, this scene makes the thought "they likes each other" comes across my mind once

178178_zpsuewgwnob.gif

Credit to @WanZ

Now I'm curious. If you guys don't mind, please share with me which scene that you watch it for your first time catch your attention about our sa? :D

Guest o_simply

Thx @wanz and @airplanegirl... I always appreciate ur hard work in finding the info ABT our SA... yet I hope u can post more and more photos and information about our SA. MILLION THANKS

Now I'm curious. If you guys don't mind, please share with me which scene that you watch it for your first time catch your attention about our sa? :D

After watching RM for the first time in April 2014, I remember feeling overwhelmed because the show already has almost 200 episodes...

too many to watch LOL

There's a site recommending the top 10s of RM (the best, the funniest etc) and it led me to many amazing episodes of RM, among it is ep 155. Though I had started admiring mc that time, when this scene came about, I thought 'wow, they look so good together!' and secretly hoping both are the secret pair... :)

rm155_zpstpnsoxgq.jpg

The backhug and JH holding onto JK while cleaning her shoe didn't even registered in my brain... only later when I ship SA that I come to appreciate those scenes so much.

Guest o_simply

For that scene (back hugging), I kept asking myself why JK needs to back hug SJH and SJH needs to run to door??? (She can rip JK name tag with the help of G* since he was there.)

They are too sweet in that moment!!! Kjk is not shy but extremely happy to hug her. I like that moment a lot!!!

My first running man is ep 178 but at that time i was not watch the episode completely. Only part of JH nonchalantly sleeping on giant jenga. When everybody left her to negotiated with the staff there was the one who look worried and keep talking to her. I felt something hidden in his attention.I just knew it. like i never in love...wink wink...

Out of all her group members, she's the one (fated?) to go searching for JK's thing. Well, thanks to her we got to see them both in this hug :D

backhug_zpsbisex7pl.gif

Credit to spartacejj

My first running man is ep 178 but at that time i was not watch the episode completely. Only part of JH nonchalantly sleeping on giant jenga. When everybody left her to negotiated with the staff there was the one who look worried and keep talking to her. I felt something hidden in his attention.I just knew it. like i never in love...wink wink...

Like in ep 138 when it was JH's turn to eat the hard boiled egg, everyone in her group (most vocal is JSJ) yelled at her to hurry, guess who said 'no, don't push her'. Tell me it's not love...

My first spartace moment was around eps 50 when they went to Thailand with choi min soo and yoon seo yi. After saw their holding had bts, then I know there was something going on. Then eps by eps make me sure about that feeling..

actually I'm glad when JH paired up with HH, at least no MC.

Like @wanz I also want JH paired up with YJS too, but I want JH paired up with JK more.. kekekkekekekkekekkeke

I like episode 111 when jh rejected jk offer to make an alliance with him, he seemed disappointed and really curious with jh's reason. And he said his heart really hurt when she ripped of his name tag.

She didn't rip off his name tag though? She ended up allying with him in the end, Even Im Ha Ryong said "A woman's heart is fickle". And he was right. 

She didn't rip off his name tag though? She ended up allying with him in the end, Even Im Ha Ryong said "A woman's heart is fickle". And he was right. 

Yes, indeed, I was so happy when jh finally helped jk and jk really wanted to help jh but he couldn't do that.

kookiemong said: My first spartace moment was around eps 50 when they went to Thailand with choi min soo and yoon seo yi. After saw their holding had bts, then I know there was something going on. Then eps by eps make me sure about that feeling.. actually I'm glad when JH paired up with HH, at least no MC. Like @wanz I also want JH paired up with YJS too, but I want JH paired up with JK more.. kekekkekekekkekekkeke

So sorry, I'll just post screenshots instead coz I can't make the link works..

MGYbts1_zpsogzdxuyl.png

MGYbts2_zpsffoeuhtm.png

BTSmgy3_zpswurvfq3z.png

If anyone would like to see the video anyway, just search up BTS Moon Geun Young Episode 114 and maybe you'll find it... :)