[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest LeeHana9

mongtieykook said:

when i watched the vid of JK carrying JH, it seems to me that it is unplanned beforehand. JH and Haha don't know about it and JK just acts out of nowhere. but it's still a bit confused for me. what do you guys think?

Guest LeeHana9

mongtieykook said:

when i watched the vid of JK carrying JH, it seems to me that it is unplanned beforehand. JH and Haha don't know about it and JK just acts out of nowhere. but it's still a bit confused for me. what do you guys think?

Guest LeeHana9

in ep 178, when Yoo Jae Suk said bcoz they have done the mission on jenga so they wear thick clothes right?! n JH suddenly touched JK clothes to text it!

Because I miss our SpartAce let me have some delulu...

edit1_zps7f7697b3.jpg

Seems KJK is threatening Kenji Wu kekeke...

... but do you know that this pictures are uploaded on the same day and almost the same time. Kenji Wu and JH's pic was taken during their dinner the night before Taiwan FM (Kenji Wu uploaded this pic in his ig) and KJK's photo is also taken that day and he uploaded it in his ig almost the same time. Hhhmmm, seems someone is jealous.

JH why did you left KJK in your hotel just to have dinner with Kenji? kekeke (sorry for being delulu)

I just miss their moments and our forum seems so quite...

SpartAce fighting

Guest TheFemaleKing

I'm Always Late For Everything Man. Thanks For Keeping Me Posted This Goes For Everyone. Honestly I Think Our Beloved Spartace Is Waiting For RM To End Because Monday Couple Is Trouble Trouble Trouble.... If They Suddenly Say They're Dating Or About To Get Married. Imagine The Horror And Destruction...(I'm Getting Too Creative Here LOL) But Hopefully, My Delulu Is Trueeee. It Would Be Great! 

Guest TheFemaleKing

Also I Was On Youtube Watching The Inkigayo Special That Happened Recently (I Was Actually Trying To Steal Song Ji Hyo Unnie's Outfit Lol) And I Was Looking Through The Comments And Noticed Someone Pointing Out The Rings Unnie And Oppa Was Wearing. The Person Said The Rings Looks Similar. I Don't Know If It Was Pointed Out (I Am Late ALL The Time Ugh) But I Couldn't Help But Let My Delululululu Run Wild. Anyways Good Morning (New York: 1:33 Am) See You Guys Next Time. <3 

Guest tuyetphuong136_at_gmail.com_stv

JK and JiHyo will married, if they married they will leave RM or still stay show?? I'm very worried, i just RM because SA, if one day SA leave RM, i will sad...

Guest o_simply

Americano?!?! Remember back in the early episode of RM, jk bought two cups of Americano, one for him and one for jh! Later episode (when all the six male RM cast try to win two women heats to be couple wit them) jh just bought two cups of Americano for her breakfast!!! How sweet!!! SA fighting!

o_simply said: Americano?!?! Remember back in the early episode of RM, jk bought two cups of Americano, one for him and one for jh! Later episode (when all the six male RM cast try to win two women heats to be couple wit them) jh just bought two cups of Americano for her breakfast!!! How sweet!!! SA fighting!

Guest TheFemaleKing

I'm Sorry But I Don't Know How To Take Pictures Or Send Videos. But Go On Youtube And Put In Inkigayo 2015 Or Something Like That. The Video Shows KJK Oppa Singing His Turbo Songs :) >-)