[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

im sure if jk leave RM, then RM maybe RM will probably end.. But i wish RM ended soon. when the first time i watch RM  it bcause its very interesting but now its getting boring.. and i must admit that i watch it now just bcause of SA.... sorry if you disagree with me (dont hate me) only my opinion :P

luvlyg said: im sure if jk leave RM, then RM maybe RM will probably end.. But i wish RM ended soon. when the first time i watch RM  it bcause its very interesting but now its getting boring.. and i must admit that i watch it now just bcause of SA.... sorry if you disagree with me (dont hate me) only my opinion :P

if they are asking kjk to leave rm... they might as well stop it..... lets be honest, all of them are famous on their own rights in their career right? but kjk is the core face for rm... look, he is the one taken by the chinese for one of their episode and movie as well. so just imagine rm without kjk.... i cant kekekekeke.... but if it is for health reasons..... i guess they can just try to decrease the pressure being given to him. as they always expect him to be superhuman, which he is not... ohh poor thing... don'5 let SA separate wth these thoughts... makes me sad...

@sellasella of course.. our opinion not always the same...  but i prefer to rewatch the previous episode  especially when they tear name tag and drink coffee... it was very funny .. and for the new episode especially this year eps, i only watch once  :P

Guest runninggirl6

Did any of you watch the IC episode? Am I the only one who feels like JK is extremely uncomfortable talking about the Turbo times?

He seemed so quiet and surpressed and JS kept on hanging around him and get his spirits up or something…

Guest runninggirl6

I saw that too. But maybe during the beginning, he seemed a little uncomfortable, and even made faces when they asked him to do the karaoke again. But it seems like after he started singing, it seemed fine. 

Yeah he seemed more comfortable while the karaoke was going on but I couldn't get over the secretive awkwardness. Oh well. I guess it's cause Turbo was together after so long.

Guest ohhnouvel

I found some eps RM are boring, yes it was. But some recent eps are hilarious for me. No hard feeling, we agree to disagree ,right?

I hate to say this but I also think the show is getting boring. I really miss the bell hide and seek and name tag ripping. Imo this concept made people fall in love with the show and made running man more fun and interesting. Now it seems like there are guests for every episodes which is also nice once in a while but i miss seeing the interactions between the members only.

ohhnouvel said:

I hate to say this but I also think the show is getting boring. I really miss the bell hide and seek and name tag ripping. Imo this concept made people fall in love with the show and made running man more fun and interesting. Now it seems like there are guests for every episodes which is also nice once in a while but i miss seeing the interactions between the members only.