[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Hi guys! I'm new here :D I re-watch ep 209 today and found sth interesting. In the 3rd game, JH - HH - JW need to guess stones, and anytime JH told her number, JK also know she keep it or not, it means he must watch her so much, so he can read her mind, right :D 

Btw, nice to meet all of you, i followed this page for a week ago and i really really love whatever you found abt SA. My english not good so sorry guys if i gets any mistake :'>

From a fancam found on SA Baidu 

is that JK's hand? On JH's shoulder? Or maybe they are just standing next to each other? Sorry I can't see it clearly, ,

Edited by NoviaC

Guest Spartace01

hey guys! let's vote for ji hyo unnie and jong kook oppa :) I believe the link for Ji Hyo's has been posted already, not sure for jong kook's though..anyhoo, sharing it again ;)

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ (Ji Hyo..click on the 2nd button below her name then enter the code)

http://top10.vdfly.com/ (Jong Kook..click on the button below his name and enter the code)

Guest tigercouple

@

@mary-ann 

Credit : owner 

is the guy in the red or blue joongkook?

Kim jong kook wear purple tshirt. Men with red tshirt is song ji hyo partner. U can see in second gif( picture) when kim jong kook and song ji hyo meet that screen is cut ( they just meet and next screen is cut because not sure what happen after they meet). At new ep they sceen only two (what i mean spartace moment) like u see in gif i post. Sorry for my poor english. I hope u understand what i mean. :)

Guest tigercouple

Credit : owner

From i know many song ji hyo's fan ship her with different idol like spartace, kai song ji hyo, kwangmong and such as. What my point is why they feel threatened about spartace. I agree about statement kjk is the most dengeraous oppenent. Kwang mong and kai song ji hyo they just ignore but spartace they bash, angry, block and totally push aside ( cannot accept). I think at they mouth  saying  SJH n KJK  is just sibling but in heart they can see SJH n KJK was not like sibling because unusual (they like lover). 

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

20150727 RM filming today at Goyang /Gyeongji area. 
Teams
Orange: Jihyo, Kwangsoo and Seokjin
Blue: Jaeseok, Haha and guest Lee Yo Won?
Red : Jongkook , Gary and guest Cha Ye-ryun 

11311546_1625516491061416_1716168369_n.j

10724809_1128996110450649_1182223493_n.j

11351990_1445653719094935_1255532194_n.j

Cr IG : @anything_available 

It has been a long time to see easy brother with mong ji. .when in the past they would be quarreling alot when knew they would be a team, ,but I guess nowadays it will be a great combo to having them in 1 time. Can't wait it :wub: