[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest reikaharu

subs are out my friends

Watched, LKS said to his partner when they on the car about KJK don't want marry but KS don't want to tell the reason. That mean he know about KJK relationship with someone because they are close brother.

Do you know there's a rumor that KJK is a gay...and besides MC'shipper and SA's shipper there's also KookSoo's shipper who believe that Kookie and Kwangsoo not in brotherly manner but more than that...

I really wish SA can be together...or at least they can married with someone that can make them happy... I really cannot accept if the rumor about KJK or KookSoo is true...

About KJK don't want to get married, we really don't know which one the truth...because when KJK came to AJW's wedding he said himself that he want to get married younger than AJW's age (AJW married at his 45 y.o)... but I think I choose to believe what came from KJK himself...

KJK once said that his best friends (Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk) told him to having kids without marriage but he himself said that he cannot do that... 

I just wish SA can be happy together ^^ 

Guest Zupparan

subs are out my friends

Watched, LKS said to his partner when they on the car about KJK don't want marry but KS don't want to tell the reason. That mean he know about KJK relationship with someone because they are close brother.

Do you know there's a rumor that KJK is a gay...and besides MC'shipper and SA's shipper there's also KookSoo's shipper who believe that Kookie and Kwangsoo not in brotherly manner but more than that...

I really wish SA can be together...or at least they can married with someone that can make them happy... I really cannot accept if the rumor about KJK or KookSoo is true...

About KJK don't want to get married, we really don't know which one the truth...because when KJK came to AJW's wedding he said himself that he want to get married younger than AJW's age (AJW married at his 45 y.o)... but I think I choose to believe what came from KJK himself...

KJK once said that his best friends (Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk) told him to having kids without marriage but he himself said that he cannot do that... 

if im not mistaken KJK also said that he is not gay in healing camp. One of the Mc also asked if kjk body is a way for him compensating and he said no. The mc also asked if KJK cant "perform" (in bed) well and he said something like he can perform very well.

This was based of my memory. If my memory serves me well all this are true. If not Please don't get angry at me but I'm pretty sure he said something like that. 

I was a spartace fan since the early days of running man but then i stopped for awhile. But now when i see spartace moment it made me hope that their relationship is real.

excuse my english. ENglish is not my first language.

Guest reikaharu

subs are out my friends

if im not mistaken KJK also said that he is not gay in healing camp. One of the Mc also asked if kjk body is a way for him compensating and he said no. The mc also asked if KJK cant "perform" (in bed) well and he said something like he can perform very well.

This was based of my memory. If my memory serves me well all this are true. If not Please don't get angry at me but I'm pretty sure he said something like that. 

I was a spartace fan since the early days of running man but then i stopped for awhile. But now when i see spartace moment it made me hope that their relationship is real.

excuse my english. ENglish is not my first language.

Yes, I watched the show too^^

I'm not angry with u... I'm upset with people that believe about the gay rumor and even believe about KookSoo relationship as a more than brotherly relationship...

ps : I remember that KJK said that he cannot prove it in front of the hosts or other about his "perform" anyway...and he said to his future girlfriend or wife that they will surprise with his "power"...and honetly my cheek feel warm that time...aigoo...kekeke...

I don't believe about KJK&LKS is gay couple but I only know LKS respect KJK as big brother so much. Here is what LK said at SBS Variety New Star Award which KS mention to JK the last also.

Screen%20Shot%202558-06-30%20at%2010.21.

So.... I think from SA side = JK & JH are real life couple, That why I understand and we always seen in Runningman LKS always good take care to JH = Hyung's girlfriend :) 

And last, about KS said the reason JK can't or don't want marry (Maybe he mean in nearly). IMO again think from SA side. We know KG and JH have loveline in show which make income to they both too from tv cameo, tv advertise commercial, etc. Like Haha said it's bussiness couple. 

Screen%20Shot%202558-06-30%20at%2010.26.

So if JK & JH reveal their relationship as couple that mean cut KG&JH income moreover it will make MC fan and some of Runningman fail too. I think that is why JK can't or don't married in nearly.

Edited by BANKOSX
  • Like 2

Just watch the episode, I guess I saw it differently about Jihyo temper. To me, its cute because I don't know about her fatigue level or anything, but I think the real reason she exploded not because she can't do the pose and fail, but instead of taking her side, KJK teased her.

Other people teased her too, but she particularly shout KJK hehehe.....( In that kind of situation, getting teased by someone you love is the worst.)

I know KJK doing it for the show, but a women is a women.

• Like 6

Guest Zupparan

but still jh should be treated better. is it just me or does she look like she is holding back her tears.?

In this pic, did JK look to the PD while holding JH hands? 

6dd52987gw1etl9sbqkoig206t05k4qp.gif

I haven't watch this ep yet...but I'm imagining this thought must be past in her mind "even though everybody tease me, why you (JK) also joining them?" so she shout to him, and when everybody effort to calm her come to fail, JK sweetness to calm her and to say he's sorry really can make her smile again (immediately...) 

• Like 4

@zupparan yes I also feel bad for her... I think she feels a bit insecure, we know her that she is someone who always give her best and doesn't want to lose even with the boys. She is tough and never gives up. And somewhat maybe she felt that that one of these girls can replace her in RM.
Speaking of Running Man, I really feel bad for them. Their ratings are becoming worse. But I know the burden is more on SJH. If she is really KJK's GF I think they should now announce it because the show is really suffering. She should act as MGF but she always hold herself not to hurt KJK and most of the time she is near him than her MBF.

Guest fgirl

I haven't watch this ep yet...but I'm imagining this thought must be past in her mind "even though everybody tease me, why you (JK) also joining them?" so she shout to him, and when everybody effort to calm her come to fail, JK sweetness to calm her and to say he's sorry really can make her smile again (immediately...) 

Jh choose jk to blame on rather than haha and ks...maybe because both haha and jk protest her pose and jk will try anything to win like he said he will fail next...and that what makes jh really mad but she just release her anger on jk ...that was really suspicious...i hope in the future jk should be more open and take a risk and do it more often just like when he try to hug and apologise to jh after that ....i understand at this situation jk was really careful when jh and jk are really in a relationship... 

And about ks saying jk doesnt want to get married, maybe jk really got a reason why he doesnt want to get married like lks said his nagging is one of the problem, maybe jk knows his habit and doesnt want his future partner/wife to be suffer because of him...

Edited by fgirl

Guest reikaharu

@zupparan yes I also feel bad for her... I think she feels a bit insecure, we know her that she is someone who always give her best and doesn't want to lose even with the boys. She is tough and never gives up. And somewhat maybe she felt that that one of these girls can replace her in RM.
Speaking of Running Man, I really feel bad for them. Their ratings are becoming worse. But I know the burden is more on SJH. If she is really KJK's GF I think they should now announce it because the show is really suffering. She should act as MGF but she always hold herself not to hurt KJK and most of the time she is near him than her MBF.

Agree about the announcement... If they're really in relationship... About the rating, it's normal that people/human have some limits with idea, so it's normal too if these days the rating is not so good... I just wish that before RM ship falling down, the members already have another plan or ship to go on with their career... already 254 episode, the members are getting old and tired...It's understandable if they cannot perform as good as before... these past few episode the tape on JK's body became clearly seen..and not just in one place, we can see him use the tape at his ankle, his back waist, his neck... and from ep 252 and 253 Jihyo with her wrist bandage...

I love RM, but if the staff cannot refresh their idea, its better to stop now... If they decides to change the members, I don't think they can as succesfull as the original one... 

Guest reikaharu

Jihyo maybe upset because JK teasing her just like the others, but it's normal in RM to tease each other, and in the past Jihyo often being teased, she will only shouting like this : YAH! LEE KWANG SOO! or YA! KIM JONG KOOK!, she's never losing her temper like this... but with the tiredness, not only physically also in mentally ( as we know her drama was cut down to became just 12 episode from the first plan 16 episode), it's normal if she became like that... unconsciously she became obvious about her feeling to JK because her heart and mind are in complicated stage...

Did you notice how she walked after the hug... It's not a normal walk... I can see that's the way people walk if she or he feel uncomfortable in waist to down area... as we know that when she try to do a yoga Kwang Soo pull her leg and make her shouting so loud...

Just imagine if that happen to you : tired, hurt wrist, waist and thigh and leg hurts, teased by your friends/BF/GF and treated unfairly...if you still can be calm I must say you're super man/woman...

I believe Jihyo lost her temper not just because JK teasing her... not just because she's a woman who feel hurt by her BF at that time, but the reason is more deep... we're not her, we will never understand her feeling, but if we're on her shoe, I believe we can also losing our temper just like her...

Jh choose jk to blame on rather than haha and ks...maybe because both haha and jk protest her pose and jk will try anything to win like he said he will fail next...and that what makes jh really mad but she just release her anger on jk ...that was really suspicious...i hope in the future jk should be more open and take a risk and do it more often just like when he try to hug and apologise to jh after that ....i understand at this situation jk was really careful when jh and jk are really in a relationship... 

And about ks saying jk doesnt want to get married, maybe jk really got a reason why he doesnt want to get married like lks said his nagging is one of the problem, maybe jk knows his habit and doesnt want his future partner/wife to be suffer because of him...

KS said it for the sake of being funny. JK has repeatedly said he wants to get married and he knows he's getting older.

• Like 1

i dont get it why kjk kinda upset about sjh team or what on the final ice  melting  cause he said  "the second  and the third place are different"  cause it's weird that he said that  It doesn't make sense even the expression of sjh's partner  it's "like is there any problem" if his upset about the third team why? i love kjk, fan of him for quiet a long time but sometimes i dont understand him it's like his sweet now to sjh then later his like ignoring her or upset for some reason. i know it's just a show but i cant help it cause we all see how she show her affection to him with a lady partner or not she's cheering  i probably read to many spartace stories this two make's me crazy every week

• Like 1

Guest reikaharu

i dont get it why kjk kinda upset about sjh team or what on the final ice  melting  cause he said  "the second  and the third place are different"  cause it's weird that he said that  It doesn't make sense even the expression of sjh's partner  it's "like is there any problem" if his upset about the third team why? i love kjk, fan of him for quiet a long time but sometimes i dont understand him it's like his sweet now to sjh then later his like ignoring her or upset for some reason. i know it's just a show but i cant help it cause we all see how she show her affection to him with a lady partner or not she's cheering  i probably read to many spartace stories this two make's me crazy every week

maybe because KJK a little narrow mind just like Jae Suk said in ep 251, inside the car... JS said that JK will be a very jealous husband if they see how JK's act as long as they know JK (they = JS and HaHa who know him for a long time)...

maybe JK is older than Jihyo, but he sometimes can be more childish than Jihyo... and he will ignore or upset to Jihyo when he's getting jealous... in the final mission, when Jihyo partner succed, Jihyo approaching him and ignore JK who stand not too far and Jihyo patting her partner's head just like what she would do to Kwang Soo... and maybe that's make JK uncomfortable...just like JK's act in yoga mission annoying Jihyo...

de

maybe because KJK a little narrow mind just like Jae Suk said in ep 251, inside the car... JS said that JK will be a very jealous husband if they see how JK's act as long as they know JK (they = JS and HaHa who know him for a long time)...

maybe JK is older than Jihyo, but he sometimes can be more childish than Jihyo... and he will ignore or upset to Jihyo when he's getting jealous... in the final mission, when Jihyo partner succed, Jihyo approaching him and ignore JK who stand not too far and Jihyo patting her partner's head just like what she would do to Kwang Soo... and maybe that's make JK uncomfortable...just like JK's act in yoga mission annoying Jihyo...

yup you're right actually love it so much when his jealous:) i agree with you she's more mature that him what are we going with this two lovable cute couple

Edited by skyycloud

I think coz of hot fan melt ice for 1st is 5 mins, 2nd 3mins and 3rd 2mins, normally JK always play fair game and he think it's not fair time between 2nd and 3rd and he nagging+talkative guy too, So he say what he think about it immediately but IMO he didn't take it serious just his normally nagging.