[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

JpTnaoJ.gif

bHKmMbv.gif

nice catch, more of these kind of clips, I recently am happy to see any good scenes with ji hyo, because she is getting sooo little screentime, so any scenes with her and joongkook or her and kwangso or her with any hot guy are welcome

• Like 1

I never know Spartace couple before because I was Monday couple but I've notice in lots of Runningman late episode, Jihyo and JongKook always stand together sometime have SokJin near them both too. It feel this's real natural relation which happened when they interest in each other. I can't explain all I think english not my main language. but I can tell you guys. Nowadays I support SpartAce :)

• Like 2

Guest pheonickx

I'm so sorry for the late reply- I just thought I would answer the questions regarding JKs bracelet.

http://www.kimjongkook.co.kr/profile

He is a Buddhist for sure though, but I'm not too sure about whether GS was kidding it not when he said the rosary beads were from his great grandma. Well maybe it's because I'm young and there isn't such a string tradition of Korean Buddhism in the US but my rosary was given to me as a gift instead of being passed down. I really do feel bad for him though getting into these mishaps. ;;

I still think the stripping was far even for variety standards tbh, and am a little disappointed that JS mentioned it again in passing episode 251 as well.

Guest pheonickx

And also answer the question that people were asking regarding SA's previous dating places in case anyone was curious:

Jong Kook (from left to right)

Row1: broadcasting station, playground, Thailand, Han River

Row2: gym, theatre (musical/play kind), studio/practice room, (???? I really don't know this one sorry)

Row3: concert hall, mountain, night club, swimming

Row4: restaurant, car, USA, house

Ji Hyo

Row1: Hongdae, creek, home, bus

Row2: river, parking lot, subway, hospital

Row3: food stall, seaside, in front of house, island

Row4: park, coffee shop, mountain, Gangnam station

^^;

Guest reikaharu

I'm so sorry for the late reply- I just thought I would answer the questions regarding JKs bracelet.

http://www.kimjongkook.co.kr/profile

He is a Buddhist for sure though, but I'm not too sure about whether GS was kidding it not when he said the rosary beads were from his great grandma. Well maybe it's because I'm young and there isn't such a string tradition of Korean Buddhism in the US but my rosary was given to me as a gift instead of being passed down. I really do feel bad for him though getting into these mishaps. ;;

I still think the stripping was far even for variety standards tbh, and am a little disappointed that JS mentioned it again in passing episode 251 as well.

Agree with you about the stripping part and about JS mentioned it again... I also still think that was too far... about the bracelet also... I'm not a buddhist, but I understand the meaning of the rosary for him...

In episode 252 he has his bracelet again in his wrist ^^  

Guest reikaharu

And also answer the question that people were asking regarding SA's previous dating places in case anyone was curious:

Jong Kook (from left to right)

Row1: broadcasting station, playground, Thailand, Han River

Row2: gym, theatre (musical/play kind), studio/practice room, (???? I really don't know this one sorry)

Row3: concert hall, mountain, night club, swimming

Row4: restaurant, car, USA, house

Ji Hyo

Row1: Hongdae, creek, home, bus

Row2: river, parking lot, subway, hospital

Row3: food stall, seaside, in front of house, island

Row4: park, coffee shop, mountain, Gangnam station

^^;

Hospital... Jong Kook often go to that place because of his injury i guess...but he didn't write it down because its to specific ^^

Thank you^^

Guest reikaharu

In ep. 252, there's a scene where Jihyo was whispering to Jong Kook, covered by the red envelope... that's a group mission, not a couple mission...if she has opinion about how they must do with the card, she can talk openly to all of her team mate, in soft voice, because the other team is far from them... but she only talk with Jong Kook? hmmm...did she really whispering about the mission? It's like selca scene at ep 249...they did that though that's not a mission...

they try hard to drifting from each other, but their heart move their body naturally...that's the differences between the real feeling and the scripted one ^^ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJH-zfWuyk  When KJK was singing the intro of White Love, did Mikey shout Ji Hyo's name at around 3:10.  If it's not please forgive my delulu hearings hahahaha.:P

I heard it as well! Plus jihyo was being a total turbo fangirl.

But i am curious. What is that ring KJK and JH was wearing?

JaKogiZ.jpg

Edited by SpartaceJjang
  • Like 2