[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest o_simply

@SureworxM Yes... maybe it's his turn...lol he had suffered a lot from controlling his jealousy the last few episodes... haha

Guest pheonickx

@SureworxM
Given the number of people that have similar bracelets to KJK, I think it's safe to say that it's not a couple bracelet? I think I've heard somewhere that KJK is Buddhist (source needed) so his bracelet might be for that (it's called a danjoo/단주) 
gimoa77_3288.jpg
gimoa77_14062.jpg
looks similar doesn't it?

Esp in Korea I don't think there is a very distinctive religion (most people identify as a Christian or Buddhist or something but it's not very noticeable esp in the media)Sorry to burst any SA bubbles ^^;;

@pheonickx oh that's very insightful this is the first time I heard that he is a buddhist... but the bracelet seems to be more similar to his stylist... here is a bigger picture

12_zpsdtudrtqy.jpg

I think she lend her bracelet/accessories to her boss (KJK)... I hope it's not a couple bracelet kekeke

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

He's buddhist u can see in wikipedia for list of buddhists in korea (celebrities) jaesuk is also buddhist :)

Guest pheonickx

SureworxM said: @pheonickx oh that's very insightful this is the first time I heard that he is a buddhist... but the bracelet seems to be more similar to his stylist... here is a bigger picture

I think she lend her bracelet/accessories to her boss (KJK)... I hope it's not a couple bracelet kekeke

Guest pheonickx

Ah from the recent episode though, I loved how JH stuck close to JK when he was trying to rip out GwangSoo and Jaesuk's nametags during the 2nd? time around - she stuck by all the way until the timer was at 1 second so she seemed pretty reluctant to let him get out like that

Is anyone else really curious about the Kimpo Airport bathroom story? Like what happened there for Jihyo to pick it as her spot? Guess we'll never know... :(

Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

Hi

I've been following this thread for a few times, im just interesting about this couple

But Please stop saying about religion

That's inappropriate.

Guest aizaq

Hi ... I am new here .... really happy to be part of Spartace family.... nice to be here with all of you .... please guide me in this thread.... tq :)

Hello there , Im a silent reader for a few years now but a spartace lover since long long time ago. It amuses me to see so many spartace supporters here giving their thoughts and opinios hence i shall now try to give one hehe... its also very nice to meet all of you :D my opinion is about the bracelet , i personally think it has nothing to do with religion but it is just a form of accessory because it looked familiar to me as one of my friends has it, it is actually a bracelet from chrome hearts. Hope it helps http://www.chromeheartsonlinestores.com/natural-beads-bracelet/chrome-hearts-obsidian-bead-bracelet-925-silver-balls#.VTeJl5M3myM

Guest o_simply

Ive never seen JK neglect Jihyo before. But now the recent episode i can see that their interaction is not like before. JK seemed to ignore jihyo and try to distance himself from her while Jihyo tried to stick to him (as we can see from the pics and gifs, thanks the owners). With that, i can draw 2 conclusions...

The first one: the reason why JK tried to distance himself from Jihyo may be because he has seen the teaser of Ex-girlfriend, seeing jihyo being so intimate with the other guy and because she didn't tell him that the drama would involve so much intimacy.

The second one: Jihyo tried all her best to console JK. At the very beginning until when rm were picking the guests, she always stood on his side, even trying to chase Jae suk out of the car. Next, she moved in attempt to stand beside him, but he ignored it, dragging the other guy to stand in his embrace as if he hadnt seen Jihyo. She must know that Jk was boiling and not into the game (that's why, his scene of playing the first game was cut off). Along the way to the second location, as spotted @airplanegirl Jihyo and JK werent with the others, but being together. I guess it was the time that Jihyo consoled, apologized and reasoned her oppa to cool him down. And she was partially successful. By partially successful here i mean he always stood beside her in the second game even after the others changed their positions but he didnt talk a lot like before or tease her.

that is just my assumption based on the pics and gifs...sorry it is quite long... SA fighting!!! Hope jihyo can make up with JK soon!!! She ald has, i guess. Lol

Guest Mersara

o_simply said: Ive never seen JK neglect Jihyo before. But now the recent episode i can see that their interaction is not like before. JK seemed to ignore jihyo and try to distance himself from her while Jihyo tried to stick to him (as we can see from the pics and gifs, thanks the owners). With that, i can draw 2 conclusions...

The first one: the reason why JK tried to distance himself from Jihyo may be because he has seen the teaser of Ex-girlfriend, seeing jihyo being so intimate with the other guy and because she didn't tell him that the drama would involve so much intimacy.

The second one: Jihyo tried all her best to console JK. At the very beginning until when rm were picking the guests, she always stood on his side, even trying to chase Jae suk out of the car. Next, she moved in attempt to stand beside him, but he ignored it, dragging the other guy to stand in his embrace as if he hadnt seen Jihyo. She must know that Jk was boiling and not into the game (that's why, his scene of playing the first game was cut off). Along the way to the second location, as spotted @airplanegirl Jihyo and JK werent with the others, but being together. I guess it was the time that Jihyo consoled, apologized and reasoned her oppa to cool him down. And she was partially successful. By partially successful here i mean he always stood beside her in the second game even after the others changed their positions but he didnt talk a lot like before or tease her.

that is just my assumption based on the pics and gifs...sorry it is quite long... SA fighting!!! Hope jihyo can make up with JK soon!!! She ald has, i guess. Lol

So this is JK with Tony Hong Suk Chun...

tonyh1_zpso66futop.png
Credit to owner's ig via @lov3lyqu33n

_TV personality Hong Suk Chun shared that celebrity couples visit his restaurant to go on private dates.

On the June 28 broadcast of KBS W’s “The King of Ratings,” Hong Suk Chun made an appearance and revealed, “Celebrity couples often have secret dates at the restaurant I own. For example, there’s the Ji SungLee Bo Young couple, and the TabloKang Hye Jung couple.”

He continued, “Also, many celebrities come back [to my restaurant] after breaking up, with another boyfriend/girlfriend. Recently, a singer who has been gaining popularity visited with a date,” raising people’s curiosity._

From; http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/27/hong-suk-chun-says-many-celebrity-couples-enjoy-private-dates-at-his-restaurant/

Just for fun guys... but well, you never know! ;)

Guest ChinatsuArishima

Hi... I'm a new member here. Actually I've been lurking here since last week. This is my 2nd week. I hope I can join with you all. I became a RM fans this year. But I've knew RM since 2012 through Super Junior. When Eunhyuk was one of the guests. I love RM members (include Song Joong Ki), but I love SpartAce and Haroro the most. I decide to join this forum because I read in page 225 (I read from the 1st page until now, 228th), there's a good news about SA. I'm really curious.
Can I pm you, @jas @airplanegirl ? I'm sorry if it troubles you.
Once again, nice to meet you everyone :) :)

Guest ching02

@Mersara @o_simply I think they are still okay.. JK is just careful coz lot of us SA shippers caught their moments hahaha JK is professional.. For me, when JK and JH was not in the group were @airplanegirl posted, what i guess is JK body is acting up again and JH is their to comfort him.. :) @pheonickx sorry just watch the latest ep..im really curious what was it hehe :)