[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest arriejjang

@typhoonam that's great dear..thank you..!

@spartace_couplelove owhh, okay.. i like china for sure..(dizzy..dizzy..)

I'd watched RM episode 189, 190, 191... love these episodes..

Anyway.. i think Bi Rain's and Kim Jong Kook's face a little bit similar... looks like the real hyung and dongsaeng.. they're so cute... looks good together... cool bromers.. :D :x :x :x :x ... ;)

me too im definitely confused to the point that the situation is really funny. we dont understand each other. maybe @spartace_couplelove is chinese? 
hope jihyo and jk wil be paired up soon in one RM couple missions! *crossing fingers*

Since spartace is a made up word, the word 'spartace' gets translated into 'ignorant bell' apparently.
@spartace_couplelove for advice, just post the pics/gif then give credit. do not put in the description, because it does not make sense. it makes the forum look messy. 

Guest Kookienetto

Hello.. I am Spartace lover.. hehe.. okay... this page is getting messy with @spartace_couplelove post.. how to make you understand dear..

:-/

@myloveSA ithink there is a mention in regards of what she/he takes from baidu / instagram. Like in baidu...to remove the caption translated by google and also if she/he will post something put some credits as to where or whomit was taken from. Ive seen a lot from IG to mention really. As we all know most people here are IG users as well and its not good to put posts without giving credits

Guest o_simply

Deadly wanting to know how jk reacts to jihyo drama and how jihyo consoles her oppa. With no doubt, jk always feels jealous whenever she is with the male guests. So abt this drsma then... how would he react to the intimacy??? (TVN is no joke with the kissing scenes) hopefully he would do the same as what lee min hoo said, " i cant wait any longer." :)