[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

spartace_couplelove said:• • ♡SPARTACE SNIPPET♡ • 'BREAKING NEWS' - "It's been announced and confirmed by C-Jes Company and Urban Works Entertainment that variety stars actress Song Ji Hyo and Singer Kim Jong Kook are to be married according to their companies. The couple released a press conference earlier today announcing their pending plans surround by friends and family members," the announcer for SBS concluded as he continued delivering the daily news. - Miles away in Ilsan a couple sat cuddled on a couch, watching the news like many others were doing so currently. - The woman looked away from the TV with a smile on her face as she directed her gaze to the shiny object on her left hand. It looked delicate and expensive, something she wasn't expecting yesterday night when he had asked her to be ready for a blind date. A blind date was the understatement of the year. - Yesterday at this time she remembered worrying about what to where and what he had in mind since he'd been secretive, something she had found worrisome thinking it had something to do with their relationship seeing that it hadn't been easy since they revealed their relationship to the world and fans alike. - Though it hasn't been easy, Ji hyo had no regrets of the steps she took to be with the man who she loved. - A strong muscular tan hand curled over hers, tightening in reassuring grip. He was there for her, just like she was there for him. Nothing could ever tell them otherwise. Now more than ever she was sure he meant all he has promised her. He was the 'one man' for her. - "Are you ok Ji hyo ah...?" he asked her quietly, pulling her closer to his side, tucking her under his arm. Her head laid on his broad shoulder, feeling protected and loved. - She smiled up at him, stretching her left hand to pull his head down towards her, placing a delicate kiss on his strong jaw. She nuzzled her nose on his neck, inhaling his aroma. - "I couldn't be better Jong Kook oppa..." • #songjihyo #kimjongkook #runningman #spartace#sa_ligercouple #saedits #송지효 #김종국 #런닝맨

Guest o_simply

@wanz mimicking??? Lol yes i do agree that they always have similar behavior, facial expressions and more...

I always notice that when JK wins or accomplishes sth, he will raise both of his hands showing his index fingers. Ji hyo also does that too. If m not wrong, it was in the ep that JK, YJS, LKS and Haha were selected to play a football match. They are so sweet!

Guest o_simply

@wanz mimicking??? Lol yes i do agree that they always have similar behavior, facial expressions and more...

I always notice that when JK wins or accomplishes sth, he will raise both of his hands showing his index fingers. Ji hyo also does that too. For example, in the ep that JK, YJS, LKS and Haha were selected to play a football match, jihyo raises her hands up showing her index fingers to express her excitement. They are so sweet!

Guest MariaG

[Eng Sub] 'Ex-girlfriend Club' enews24 Interview from Byun Yo Han & Song Ji Hyo part 1

[Eng Sub] 'Ex-girlfriend Club' enews24 Interview from Byun Yo Han & Song Ji Hyo part 2

I think they make a cute couple shamea_org.gif
Mmmmm
What Kookie think of them? ... I'd like to know
lxhtouxiao_org.gif

PD: I always thought that if you have something to criticize is best done in private, sending a private message to the person and not placing it in public, because it only offends the other person... and this bothers other people who can read it.
Peace, love and patience ye_org.gif

MariaG said:PD: I always thought that if you have something to criticize is best done in private, sending a private message to the person and not placing it in public, because it only offends the other person... and this bothers other people who can read it.

MariaG said: PD: I always thought that if you have something to criticize is best done in private, sending a private message to the person and not placing it in public, because it only offends the other person... and this bothers other people who can read it.

Guest MariaG

WanZ said: MariaG said: PD: I always thought that if you have something to criticize is best done in private, sending a private message to the person and not placing it in public, because it only offends the other person... and this bothers other people who can read it.

MariaG said:
WanZ said: MariaG said: PD: I always thought that if you have something to criticize is best done in private, sending a private message to the person and not placing it in public, because it only offends the other person... and this bothers other people who can read it.

im not sure+not understand full meaning but find this in sa naver

vXntgcV.png
 i think they talk about kjk is close to hongki as they go to the same gym and look jihyo is also familiar with him 
and this from latest ep 
ZzkQveN.jpg

IEU4A46.png

oEg3TAQ.jpg

Guest Mersara

I loved when SJH touched KJK first then she went to Jeong Yong Hwa in the first game. And how KJK look whan water gun game .As in the pictures that @merada put.
Thank you @merada. :)>-

Guest o_simply

I rewatch rm korea vs rm china ep and accidentally find sth beautiful. After rm korea were changed the name tages and blindfolded, our SA were behind the other rm korea, who were so excited to be guided to different places. What were they actually doing? Adjusting each other's blindfolds? Lol

I was just watching Ep178 . Even though I've seen this one several times, I had just noticed at around 8:20 mark that KJK sniffed. Though it could also be because of the very cold weather that time, it could also probably be MIMICKING the one who also sniffs habitually. Well, we all know who.

Can I just say that this last episode of running man was really awesome. It was really well done and i felt like it incorporated all the things running man does and having the name tag ripping at the end was awesome. Although there wernt too many spartace moments i feel like there time is coming. hopefully in the summer we can see some kwang-kook-song combinations. 

Guest o_simply

Last episode is fantastic. During the second game, when Jihyo played the game Ji suk ji changed the direction of the gun. JK saw it but didnt bother say a word. He seriously knew how to treat his lover... love them more

Guest Mersara

spartace_couplelove said: Bell # #SpartAce ignorant you are not a couple, but only between husband and wife is doing the action, is not the time to consider what of it [To](each in a single figure Source: watermark watermark look, I can not thank you picture watermark Author of) Also, a couple of participation Xiexiejiena @ Kim Jong Kook _official @ Ji-hyo Song _Official[Laughs cry] 
a71f2a64gw1equgthrlblj208o0dfwg6.jpga71f2a64gw1equgthx8fij20g40l5gp6.jpg
a71f2a64gw1equgti4s47j20aw0budhr.jpg
a71f2a64gw1equgtidl5rj20fk0pywka.jpg
a71f2a64gw1equgtlor27g20dw05k7wh.gif
a71f2a64gw1equgtiolfej20nm0uudkw.jpg
a71f2a64gw1equgtlyfamj20do0k1n02.jpg
a71f2a64gw1equgtm6rl2j20up0lon21.jpg
a71f2a64gw1equgtmomn3j20gq0m877r.jpg

Guest Mersara

I've noticed something in the last ep when they sign up to the camera.When SJH was sign guess who was behind?!!!
Of course KJK  ;)