[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest veaftr

IF they are not dating, they should stop touch each other, show that big sweet smiles and you-know-what-glances. For the sake of my sanity. I am helplessly romantic, and it will be heart breaking if they marry another person. Sorry.

Yehey finally I was able to watch RM 237 with Engsub kekeke.. I just noticed that on their 3rd mission KJK, JH and YJS team are late and during the game and awarding JH and KJK magnet mode are activated, JH also becomes close to KJK's partner...

There is a scene in the 3rd mission when JH is about to go up and he patted Haha and Haha immediately look at KJK (gosh I can't make gif hope somebody can post it here kekeke)

Also in the 3rd mission, I find JH very considerate and fair to others... she got the answer from Gary even Haha's gesture confirm the answer thru his facial expression...but JH didn't give the right answer even YJS can't believe that she answer it wrongly...

I also noticed that there is a blue tape again in KJK's feet but still he works so hard in this episode...

11055924_350387258503394_54605313_n.jpg

cr as tagged

Modeling while filming RM kekeke

10375628_404763653029499_1788446883_n.jp
cr as tagged

dating while filming RM kekeke

Guest o_simply

Surely, both two are very deadly busy with work lately that they may not have time alone just for themselves... that's why, RM filming is the only time they can date and that is why they can't hide their intimacy and jealousy... haha

Guest t_cup_cup

everybody. let's vote to kim jong kook oppa for Asian male's god....few minutes ago, he was the number 1...http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

Guest o_simply

Vote for our KJK!!! I don't no if u have ald seen this or not... I have just got it from Facebook, credit to Spartace Couple.
http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

Guest RedK1430293720

@SurewoxM
Can you tell me which episode the first set of pics belongs to? The one on your 'spot the difference' post.