[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest o_simply

I think you are talking about when they were riding a motorboat... And several episodes after that, Gary offered caramel macchiato to JH which JH declined... I realized then that even on the 1st year of RM, JK knows JH better than KG... JK must have been observing her from the sides... he knows how to tease her, he knows if she's lying, and so on! :x

the motorboat is kjk bought the Americano for jh. Later episode (ep118) jh just bought two cups of Americano for breakfast!!!

Guest LeeHana9

i have just finished rewatched ep 207 n suddenly see sth. after mission JH bring water to JK n she also text his hurt legs but it is hide bcoz members stand in front of them. just see in 1 seconds n little by little. Its sence between KS GR n JS. (IT is just my thinking but it clearly u can text it again ^^) Im new here n new return from M* shipper. Hope u like this one

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

Hey guys i just want to ask something .. i think it's ep 198 or 199 not very sure but when all of the members did the trampoline quiz, was jk and oh yeon seo turn cut off?coz i did watched that ep for like 3 times and i didnt see jk turn. Did u guys notice that or is it just me? Lol .. And there are a few episodes where jk was obviously cut off. Was that because he's hurt or sth? Or is it my poor eye sight lol keke

izziecrazyaboutkwave said: Hey guys i just want to ask something .. i think it's ep 198 or 199 not very sure but when all of the members did the trampoline quiz, was jk and oh yeon seo turn cut off?coz i did watched that ep for like 3 times and i didnt see jk turn. Did u guys notice that or is it just me? Lol .. And there are a few episodes where jk was obviously cut off. Was that because he's hurt or sth? Or is it my poor eye sight lol keke

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

-she- said: izziecrazyaboutkwave said: Hey guys i just want to ask something .. i think it's ep 198 or 199 not very sure but when all of the members did the trampoline quiz, was jk and oh yeon seo turn cut off?coz i did watched that ep for like 3 times and i didnt see jk turn. Did u guys notice that or is it just me? Lol .. And there are a few episodes where jk was obviously cut off. Was that because he's hurt or sth? Or is it my poor eye sight lol keke

Guest IMEm101

and how sweeettttt..  he has injured leg at that time but still he'll go visit his jh..  ^:)^ our couple really cant stay away from each other. hehe