[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Runningman pd seems desperate lol. But the good news is jong kook start to look uncomfortable by the loveline. If they still seeing each other, both Jong kook and YEH would not release that official statement.
Now we can confirm at least right now jong kook not dating yeh and I'm delusionally imagine he get scold by sjh in US when she saw the news lol.

Why do I get this feeling that there are people who are diverting our attention every time there are SA moments.... I remember when we are all very happy with the peppero game of SA, after a few days a controversial picture of MC came out and it came from old PD of RM... Now we are very happy again and full of hope after knowing that they went together to US and having the same flight, then the next day a tweet from SBS...

Well for me, the more they keep on diverting our attentions, the more I believe on SA... SpartAce fighting...

(just some notes) friends I once read here and just want to share what I realized, if we have other thoughts about SA that are not directly concerning them or any doubts about them... let's just talk about it privately... we can choose among our members here, who we find comfortable talking to just to avoid misunderstanding....

bdw, the last post of JH was last Saturday in her weiboo account, her management post her winning just after KJK's ig post yesterday (correct me if there are any discrepancy)

SpartAce Fighting... Spread the love and I hope our SA will not be affected with all the issues around them... Happy Hearts Day Everyone

Wah, last month SJH had to release statement about her pic with Gary. This month, KJK had to release statement about YEH issue. Okay, will we hear both of them release statement about their relationship next month then?hhhmmm :D <:-P

"Allow yourself to hope, to believe and to trust. Don’t let any bad & negative things stop you from having good life."

Guest ching02

Just finished watching ep 233.. I'm so pissed that all SA moment was not shown.. I'm 99.9% sure hahaha Felt bad for JK, he is clearly in pain especially at the last game, hardly see him knowing how competitive he is... And i notice wen the blue team was celebrating inside the car, jihyo was with someone, im not sure if its JK or not.. I hope its him coz the hair and cap looks like him hehe

it's weird right,because they know the existance of mc fan and loveline xmen fan,its between triangle fans actually.although SA fans not bigger as MC and Xman fan,but our existance seems like unnoticeble and SA became like stranger nowadays in RM ep. why they even daren't to say anything about SA then?i don't know how to share my thought ... i just want to express what i'am thinking tho...

it's weird right,because they know the existance of mc fan and loveline xmen fan,its between triangle fans actually.although SA fans not bigger as MC and Xman fan,but our existance seems like unnoticeble and SA became like stranger nowadays in RM ep. why they even daren't to say anything about SA then?i don't know how to share my thought ... i just want to express what i'am thinking tho...

Yeah! It’s weird that MC and JK/YEH fans threaten by us, eventhough we are not big like them..or are we actually bigger than them now? Are we?geheeeee....I don’t know but day by day I feel many people turn to ship SA :) So, keep posting happy moment of SA guys, let spread their love >:D< Me, myself also sometime post picture or what we had discuss here in my FB,IG and wechat because I want to make my friends know the existence of this couple and of course I want to influence them too ;)

Guest IMEm101

WanZ said: airplanegirl said:
Translation: Running Man PD released another statement after both JK and YEH had done so, and said that it is up to YEH whether or not she wants to come on as a guest or not. Nothing has been decided or fixed yet. They are claiming that they were just trying to to show her the wishes of the fans. They threw their fans under the bus and said it was an event that was purely led by the fans themselves and SBS hopes that there will be a good conclusion. 

credit: @coolerz for the translation. 

ching02 said: Just finished watching ep 233.. I'm so pissed that all SA moment was not shown.. I'm 99.9% sure hahaha Felt bad for JK, he is clearly in pain especially at the last game, hardly see him knowing how competitive he is... And i notice wen the blue team was celebrating inside the car, jihyo was with someone, im not sure if its JK or not.. I hope its him coz the hair and cap looks like him hehe

"Both Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo admit to be in relationship for 3 years."

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are well known from korean variety shows RUnning man. Both of them involved in love line with other party. Song Ji Hyo with Gary in Running man and Kim Jong Kook with Yoo Eun Hye in XMan. Yesterday, during Running Man filming Kim Jong Kook surprisingly kneeling down in front of Song Ji Hyo and propose her. It been said that the filming in the cruise that day is part of Jong Kook plan. After the proposal done, both of them decide to announce their relationship to public because they don’t want to hide it any longer. "We are sorry for hide our relationship and make you believe our love line with others. We know many people will upset to hear this but we hope you will understand". Jong Kook said. Song Ji Hyo also add," I am very thankful for the love that Monday couple fans give for me but I love Kim Jong Kook oppa. I hope you can still support and love me, Kim Jong Kook and Running Man. Please understand my feeling." All RM members and staffs are happy for both of them and stated their hope for fans to support them too. "When I know they are in relationship 2 years ago, honestly I feel burden sometime to act as Monday boyfriend. But KJK told me, he will be okay with it. I really respect this hyung because he can handle his feeling while watching his girlfriend has to act as my girlfriend. Please support them guys, this two has been in very hard situation this past few years. Actually, hyung has told his planning to marry Ji Hyo last year to me and other RM guy members but for the sake of the show and Monday couple fans, he has.to hold it and continue hiding their relationship. Please be happy with their decision." Gary said when being asked about how was his feeling to act as Monday boyfriend while at the same time he know KJK and SJH relationship.

Their relationship become trending topic after only 2 hours of the announcement. Let us pray for their hapiness.

Okay, this just my delulu...hahahaha.. Nowadays, visiting here become part of my every morning routine. So, I wish one day, for real, a news like this will be posting here to bright my day. [-O< Sorry guys, that sometime I become so delulu about this two.. :P Now is 2:48a.m here, i’m going to sleep now. Wish for a great news from here when I visit here tomorrow. Good Night!

IMEm101 said: WanZ said: airplanegirl said:
Translation: Running Man PD released another statement after both JK and YEH had done so, and said that it is up to YEH whether or not she wants to come on as a guest or not. Nothing has been decided or fixed yet. They are claiming that they were just trying to to show her the wishes of the fans. They threw their fans under the bus and said it was an event that was purely led by the fans themselves and SBS hopes that there will be a good conclusion. 

credit: @coolerz for the translation. 

@myloveSA omg you're delulu is exactly the same as mine!! lol not exact exact but close to!!....
by @maplekist - the main thing is that this thread has been shipping SA but we are aware of the possible realities ahead... but only until they formally and officially announce something different, then lets keep a friendly delulu atmosphere in here. 

^ I totally agree! We know of the possibilities that SA may not be real but that is why we have this forum - to enjoy the idea that they could be real. So keeping a friendly, fun, light atmosphere is a good thing to have here. 

I knew that lazy richard simmons simpleton Im Hyung Taek PD wasn't going to pass up a chance for another loveline. Fans all around the world should start a petition to have Im Hyung Taek PD removed from helm of Running Man. He is a cancer and his infatuation for lovelines will ruin RM (if he hasn't ruin it already).

gimo3 said: I knew that lazy richard simmons simpleton Im Hyung Taek PD wasn't going to pass up a chance for another loveline. Fans all around the world should start a petition to have Im Hyung Taek PD removed from helm of Running Man. He is a cancer and his infatuation for lovelines will ruin RM (if he hasn't ruin it already).

I did not go through here a couple of days and how many things have been said and how many comments have been posted ... comments I've already read in its entirety, and that I can only say:

- This is not an arena of fights, it is a space that opened to comment on the relationship between Jihyo and Jongkook. Therefore it is not only to talk about the beauties we think about Spartace Couple, is to talk about the good and the bad, of the virtues and errors because they are people ... and as people who are not perfect, have bad and good
things to talk about.

- In particular I place what I think and believe, beyond whether someone likes it or not.
I do not expect my posts will please all of you but I hope you respect them. Because respect should always go ahead.
Likewise, not all things that I read here convinced me, I like or accept them ... but I always respect everyone's opinion.

- I think each person is free to think what you like as long as it does not offend others ... and if that is offensive, I think the best solution to avoid creating a climax of contention is ignoring the person . Answer all the time and keep talking about a topic that is not liked by anyone is to give importance both the subject and the person who publishes it.

- I believe that many are somewhat prevented with the topic Kookie with YEH ... every time I read someone comment on this, then jump to the attack. You have to respect the views of others and the only person who can ask not to write, is the author of this "Topic". We can ask (not demand) that person to moderate his comments, do not insult, and if it is not related to the Spartace Couple ... recommend that person to go to another forum to give his opinion.

- Also remember that many of the people involved here (myself included) can not write or express their views well in English, because not handle well the language ... and this lends to misunderstand some comments.

Already passing this topic, I just hope that we will soon know about Spartace Couple and be able to read new and positive things.

Good day to all! zy_org.gif

@MariaG thank you for pointing this out... I definitely agree in what you've said... I know a lot of SA supporters also want share their views and opinions but afraid to be bashed... I think it's best to make a rules in posting our comment, and maybe if someone post inappropriate comment let's not bash it right away, maybe we can just call the attention of the person thru private message.

SpartAce are known for having a big heart and being considerate for others... you see how much they sacrifice their feelings and physical health for others... being SA shipper let's make them our role models and maintain a happy and friendly atmosphere here

bdw this picture make me smile this morning that's why I also want to share this...
10525507_922803807779262_1953724287_n.jp
credit as tagged

Spread the love... SpartAce fighting!!!