[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@airplanegirl wait a  minute why are you so mad did i say anything wrong? did i said anything wrong to our spartace? i just express my opinion of the consequences if she's going to guest in rm and that's my own opinion, dont tell me to go to other thread cause you dont like what i said im spartace fan and you can read it my old posts look i respect and like old posts  of other people and  im not forsing anyone to like it. But im not going to apologize to what i said  cause ididnt  say anything it's just my personal opinion RESPECT  ok  like i always do on on others post on this thread

Nah I'm not at you in any way. I only quoted you cause I felt that your comment and @meh2222‌'s comment was connected. Really in no way was I trying to aim at you or anything.

And I didn't tell you to go to another thread. I just said go to the Jong Yoon thread if you guys (just all the shippers here) are gonna bring her up here. It only encourages the trolls to come and spread their poison.

about the discussion point, i was told to go to jongyoon forum, because i mentioned YEH in my opinion posted before but i was merely stating a fact that he always chooses YEH when he's coming out on shows. it is a fact. i am just trying to support my own opinion that maybe they are not yet in a relationship or something which is an SA related topic. that is why i said that i didn't know that i cannot discuss about this because i was told to go to another forum. 

anyways, i am a legit SA shipper. i have seen pics and videos of them and all. i might not have a sharp eyes like the rest of you but surely i also have good eyes and feel as to whether my ship is okay or not. for my SA ship's relationship, i think it would be 50-50 or 60-40 in favour of SA. my other ship (which i wouldn't mention) I felt of it like 90% way before more evidence of them being together came out. For SA, the peppero moment gave me some source of hope that there maybe something and it was very gentle for KJK to pat jihyo's head everytime and also when there was an interview he held JH's hand after mentioning a different answer and when KJK was asked about whether he had the same flight with JH. and i pretty feel too that they are attracted or may have been attracted with each other like 75% sure. but if they are together or not, that would be 40% to 60% only.

so how about this? lay down some ground rules here. For e.g. only positive points should be posted here or it is not allowed to mention YEH or that discussion for a certain event or happening cannot be brought back after how many pages of discussion. I'm a new member so i am not really used to how people in this forum would like the discussion to flow.

I am sure, when people reply your post, it’s because they discussing with you. Yes, I said before, we want positive opinion. But doesn’t mean we cannot accept negative opinion. BUT ...if anyone here think your opinion is not right, then why can’t they give they opinion too. It’s not YEH cannot being discuss here, but just like @WanZ said, we already discuss about her a few pages before. So we already tired to discuss about her. For Christ sake this is SA page, so we want hear more(I don’t said others cannot) about SJH and KJK, not others. Anyway, I am new here too and I would like to let you know I am discussing with you.

:)

my main point is to not thnk that kjk like a person who used yeh for show sake, to fullfill people expectations or whatever. that makes him looks like a manipulative person who not thnking wisely. its enough that some of yeh fans thought like that, not you guys too since kjk also part of SA so actually i expect that much from here. solely bcause kjk that im here. well, its not like you guys can understand what im saying. we looks like living in different world. ok sorry..

maybe you choose wrong words to say your opinion before. So, that’s why we cannot understand you.

airplanegirl said:

@airplanegirl wait a  minute why are you so mad did i say anything wrong? did i said anything wrong to our spartace? i just express my opinion of the consequences if she's going to guest in rm and that's my own opinion, dont tell me to go to other thread cause you dont like what i said im spartace fan and you can read it my old posts look i respect and like old posts  of other people and  im not forsing anyone to like it. But im not going to apologize to what i said  cause ididnt  say anything it's just my personal opinion RESPECT  ok  like i always do on on others post on this thread

skyycloud said: airplanegirl said:

Guest runninggirl6

JK is such a nice guy for apologising like that even though that entire campaign was put up without him knowing. Here's the basic message from whatever I could understand- He received a lot of help (because of the loveline) on Xman and is thankful but he thinks it's now becoming burdensome and uncomfortable for the other party and he is therefore very sorry. The thought that something that was supposed to be fun memories of having a good time working on a program together, but is now creating an uncomfortable situation for the other party worries him. That was his apology directed towards YEH. The apology directed towards the fans (regarding the retweet thing) goes something like this- Even after so much time has passed he is thankful that everyone still shows interest in and misses the loveline BUT, in case it is an inconvenience, he apologises. He asks for everyone to be understanding and hopes that all will try to accept this without any misunderstandings. That's basically the article summed up. 

runninggirl6 said: JK is such a nice guy for apologising like that even though that entire campaign was put up without him knowing. Here's the basic message from whatever I could understand- He received a lot of help (because of the loveline) on Xman and is thankful but he thinks it's now becoming burdensome and uncomfortable for the other party and he is therefore very sorry. The thought that something that was supposed to be fun memories of having a good time working on a program together, but is now creating an uncomfortable situation for the other party worries him. That was his apology directed towards YEH. The apology directed towards the fans (regarding the retweet thing) goes something like this- Even after so much time has passed he is thankful that everyone still shows interest in and misses the loveline BUT, in case it is an inconvenience, he apologises. He asks for everyone to be understanding and hopes that all will try to accept this without any misunderstandings. That's basically the article summed up. 

ScreenShot2015-02-10at11.15.45pm.png
Translation: Running Man PD released another statement after both JK and YEH had done so, and said that it is up to YEH whether or not she wants to come on as a guest or not. Nothing has been decided or fixed yet. They are claiming that they were just trying to to show her the wishes of the fans. They threw their fans under the bus and said it was an event that was purely led by the fans themselves and SBS hopes that there will be a good conclusion. 

credit: @coolerz for the translation. 

I always have this thought about why jh couldn't come  to DFA but she manage to has a long holiday's time. Maybe she was not allowed to come together with jk especially walked in the red carpet together in front of public. Both of them reduced their intimate interaction and their position being separated too at Taiwan fm. JH's disappearing seems like a rebellion act to me, but it will be different matter if she apparently secretly came back already to Korea.

airplanegirl said:
Translation: Running Man PD released another statement after both JK and YEH had done so, and said that it is up to YEH whether or not she wants to come on as a guest or not. Nothing has been decided or fixed yet. They are claiming that they were just trying to to show her the wishes of the fans. They threw their fans under the bus and said it was an event that was purely led by the fans themselves and SBS hopes that there will be a good conclusion. 

credit: @coolerz for the translation.