[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@meh2222, I like your thoughts. he never said he feel pressured or bothered with it. so its not pds, sbs or rm who should respect it him, but some of fans who cant accept the fact. only rational people who can see how he never really try to back off from their scandal. why? xman was over a long time ago so who said kjk still need to play his role as yeh lover on screen? to get attention? no need since he such a succesful celeb. why sbs, rm production and members also kjk need to care about sjh feeling IF there is really nothng between them? doing show for almost 5 years i dont expect them to act like stranger. why kjk himself said that he dont mind if yeh come in singapore interview? so what wrong if yeh come to rm if yeh herself said she would love to come when time is right? there is a lot of possibilities that can make issue about yeh come to rm not sound so complicated. we dont get it not because we are not in the ent industry but its bcause we dont know FOR SURE who is actually kjk gf. as kjk fan, i dont thnk other people should describes kjk based on their imagination to fulfill their own dream. saying that kjk pressured with it when clearly he was smiling and blushing, just mentioned yeh to fulfill people expectations like he dont care about other party situation, i dont know who is the one that thnk kjk such a bad and manipulative person.

mari89 said: @meh2222, I like your thoughts. he never said he feel pressured or bothered with it. so its not pds, sbs or rm who should respect it him, but some of fans who cant accept the fact. only rational people who can see how he never really try to back off from their scandal. why? xman was over a long time ago so who said kjk still need to play his role as yeh lover on screen? to get attention? no need since he such a succesful celeb. why sbs, rm production and members also kjk need to care about sjh feeling IF there is really nothng between them? doing show for almost 5 years i dont expect them to act like stranger. why kjk himself said that he dont mind if yeh come in singapore interview? so what wrong if yeh come to rm if yeh herself said she would love to come when time is right? there is a lot of possibilities that can make issue about yeh come to rm not sound so complicated. we dont get it not because we are not in the ent industry but its bcause we dont know FOR SURE who is actually kjk gf. as kjk fan, i dont thnk other people should describes kjk based on their imagination to fulfill their own dream. saying that kjk pressured with it when clearly he was smiling and blushing, just mentioned yeh to fulfill people expectations like he dont care about other party situation, i dont know who is the one that thnk kjk such a bad and manipulative person.

Lol... Why is YEH being discussed here?! 

mari89

said:@meh2222, I like your thoughts. he never said he feel pressured or bothered with it. so its not pds, sbs or rm who should respect it him, but some of fans who cant accept the fact. only rational people who can see how he never really try to back off from their scandal. why? xman was over a long time ago so who said kjk still need to play his role as yeh lover on screen? to get attention? no need since he such a succesful celeb. why sbs, rm production and members also kjk need to care about sjh feeling IF there is really nothng between them? doing show for almost 5 years i dont expect them to act like stranger. why kjk himself said that he dont mind if yeh come in singapore interview? so what wrong if yeh come to rm if yeh herself said she would love to come when time is right? there is a lot of possibilities that can make issue about yeh come to rm not sound so complicated. we dont get it not because we are not in the ent industry but its bcause we dont know FOR SURE who is actually kjk gf. as kjk fan, i dont thnk other people should describes kjk based on their imagination to fulfill their own dream. saying that kjk pressured with it when clearly he was smiling and blushing, just mentioned yeh to fulfill people expectations like he dont care about other party situation, i dont know who is the one that thnk kjk such a bad and manipulative person.

airplanegirl said: Lol... Why is YEH being discussed here?! 

mari89

said:@meh2222, I like your thoughts. he never said he feel pressured or bothered with it. so its not pds, sbs or rm who should respect it him, but some of fans who cant accept the fact. only rational people who can see how he never really try to back off from their scandal. why? xman was over a long time ago so who said kjk still need to play his role as yeh lover on screen? to get attention? no need since he such a succesful celeb. why sbs, rm production and members also kjk need to care about sjh feeling IF there is really nothng between them? doing show for almost 5 years i dont expect them to act like stranger. why kjk himself said that he dont mind if yeh come in singapore interview? so what wrong if yeh come to rm if yeh herself said she would love to come when time is right? there is a lot of possibilities that can make issue about yeh come to rm not sound so complicated. we dont get it not because we are not in the ent industry but its bcause we dont know FOR SURE who is actually kjk gf. as kjk fan, i dont thnk other people should describes kjk based on their imagination to fulfill their own dream. saying that kjk pressured with it when clearly he was smiling and blushing, just mentioned yeh to fulfill people expectations like he dont care about other party situation, i dont know who is the one that thnk kjk such a bad and manipulative person.

LoL as for me.. Why YEH is being discussed her? I understand if you want to give your opinion. but what reaction do you expect from a page that full of SA shipper. Of course we prefer to believe a positive point than negative.And also when someone here disagree with your opinion and tell you about their view on that topic, isn’t that a part of discussion?

@WanZ and @airplanegirl‌ are my favorite here. They always come with good points and brightning up the mood when someone bring down our mood. :x

about the discussion point, i was told to go to jongyoon forum, because i mentioned YEH in my opinion posted before but i was merely stating a fact that he always chooses YEH when he's coming out on shows. it is a fact. i am just trying to support my own opinion that maybe they are not yet in a relationship or something which is an SA related topic. that is why i said that i didn't know that i cannot discuss about this because i was told to go to another forum. 

anyways, i am a legit SA shipper. i have seen pics and videos of them and all. i might not have a sharp eyes like the rest of you but surely i also have good eyes and feel as to whether my ship is okay or not. for my SA ship's relationship, i think it would be 50-50 or 60-40 in favour of SA. my other ship (which i wouldn't mention) I felt of it like 90% way before more evidence of them being together came out. For SA, the peppero moment gave me some source of hope that there maybe something and it was very gentle for KJK to pat jihyo's head everytime and also when there was an interview he held JH's hand after mentioning a different answer and when KJK was asked about whether he had the same flight with JH. and i pretty feel too that they are attracted or may have been attracted with each other like 75% sure. but if they are together or not, that would be 40% to 60% only.
so how about this? lay down some ground rules here. For e.g. only positive points should be posted here or it is not allowed to mention YEH or that discussion for a certain event or happening cannot be brought back after how many pages of discussion. I'm a new member so i am not really used to how people in this forum would like the discussion to flow.

@mari89‌ I don’t know whether you’re really a SA shipper or not. But as I see it, you are not. Sorry if i’m wrong. But before you post your opinion I think you should know how will we in this page react. Because if you not realize it, let me tell you, your opinion it’s look like you are KJK-YEH shipper. You giving more point for YEH. That is why we reacting like this. If you go to KJK & YEH shipper page and giving more point to SJH or go to MC shipper page and giving more point to KJK, I am sure they will react like us in here.

Guest ligercouple

A funny thing is i thought only MC shipper feel threaten with SA until they need to prove us wrong in our own forum but actually jongyoon shipper too.. :)) Don't worry @mari89‌ JK & JH just bro-sis and we know the risk for shipping them. And your ship is very true and they will get married soon. So, just let us dream or delulu like we want to. Why bother with us right? :D

my main point is to not thnk that kjk like a person who used yeh for show sake, to fullfill people expectations or whatever. that makes him looks like a manipulative person who not thnking wisely. its enough that some of yeh fans thought like that, not you guys too since kjk also part of SA so actually i expect that much from here. solely bcause kjk that im here. well, its not like you guys can understand what im saying. we looks like living in different world. ok sorry..

@airplanegirl wait a  minute why are you so mad did i say anything wrong? did i said anything wrong to our spartace? i just express my opinion of the consequences if she's going to guest in rm and that's my own opinion, dont tell me to go to other thread cause you dont like what i said im spartace fan and you can read it my old posts look i respect and like old posts  of other people and  im not forsing anyone to like it. But im not going to apologize to what i said  cause ididnt  say anything it's just my personal opinion RESPECT  ok  like i always do on on others post on this thread

about the discussion point, i was told to go to jongyoon forum, because i mentioned YEH in my opinion posted before but i was merely stating a fact that he always chooses YEH when he's coming out on shows. it is a fact. i am just trying to support my own opinion that maybe they are not yet in a relationship or something which is an SA related topic. that is why i said that i didn't know that i cannot discuss about this because i was told to go to another forum. 

anyways, i am a legit SA shipper. i have seen pics and videos of them and all. i might not have a sharp eyes like the rest of you but surely i also have good eyes and feel as to whether my ship is okay or not. for my SA ship's relationship, i think it would be 50-50 or 60-40 in favour of SA. my other ship (which i wouldn't mention) I felt of it like 90% way before more evidence of them being together came out. For SA, the peppero moment gave me some source of hope that there maybe something and it was very gentle for KJK to pat jihyo's head everytime and also when there was an interview he held JH's hand after mentioning a different answer and when KJK was asked about whether he had the same flight with JH. and i pretty feel too that they are attracted or may have been attracted with each other like 75% sure. but if they are together or not, that would be 40% to 60% only.

so how about this? lay down some ground rules here. For e.g. only positive points should be posted here or it is not allowed to mention YEH or that discussion for a certain event or happening cannot be brought back after how many pages of discussion. I'm a new member so i am not really used to how people in this forum would like the discussion to flow.

Honestly the reason why I said go to the Jong Yoon thread was to avoid stuff like the jong yoon shippers like now coming into this thread and indirectly bashing our ship to talk about their own ship. It's just to avoid any conflict of interest.

Not sure if you know about the epic soompi thread shut down. I'll dm you if you wanna know more. But yea we're trying to avoid that.

All in all, try to avoid bringing YEH up in here. We're not against her, in fact I used to post and lurk at the Jong Yoon thread, but let's just avoid any possible shipping wars. Since when you bring up another ship in here, the shippers of that ship will feel that it's okay for them to invade our forum. Like now.

my main point is to not thnk that kjk like a person who used yeh for show sake, to fullfill people expectations or whatever. that makes him looks like a manipulative person who not thnking wisely. its enough that some of yeh fans thought like that, not you guys too since kjk also part of SA so actually i expect that much from here. solely bcause kjk that im here. well, its not like you guys can understand what im saying. we looks like living in different world. ok sorry..

No one is blaming JK. In fact we all know the ones that started it was SBS and the PD.

Both JK and YEH have released statements about this matter already.

YEH has said via her agency that "can't say no cause of the public's response and can't say yes either cause of her busy schedule and no way to reschedule it."

JK has said via his agency that "hes sorry that this seems burdening to her so he felt really sorry about it"

Do some research before saying any of us blames JK.

@mari89 Oh, what a drama~~ let me get my popcorn, lol. But seriously, no one is forbidding anyone from stating his/hers opinion, it's just that the words through which you expressed yourself really do make you seem like you're not SA shipper at all, like @myloveSA said and which turned out to be true. But you're right on one point, I really can't understand you and whatever gave you the idea that some of us here believe KJK to be manipulative jerk who's using YEH. Which one of us said that? Can you give a quote? It seems to me like you are the one that misunderstood someone's words... 
airplanegirl said: Just when you think you can't love him even more, he goes ahead and apologizes to YEH for the SBS retweet saga. Article: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1486239.htm

Guest o_simply

Just off for about 5 hours, there was a big war here....

If u a not SA shippers, pls let us alone. I no u care to share ur opinion and ur concern towards us that something bad would happen to us. Let me indeed say thank you! But we all no the consequences that we might face, otherwise we won't be here. I hope u understand us!!!