[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

10963846_1558282827763144_870999058_n.jp

SBS announced that they will be inviting Yun Eun Hye to runningman if there are more then 10k retweets..

quite interesting I want to see how will they interact: KJK and YEH, KJK and SJH, SJH and YEH (remember they filmed Goong together)... and the reactions of other RM members kekeke

maybe it will MC vs Xman couple or maybe they will switch the partner... KJk with JH and YEH with G... hahhahahahha... its too delulu.. but nothing is imposibble.

Get ready guys..

Pathetic!

Them instead of trying to improve program quality, they decide to use such a cheap trick to raise the raiting of RM ... they are disgusting!  crazya_org.gif

They should put to work to the producers and writers of the show and not put Jihyo in such an unpleasant situation bs_org.gif

MariaG said: Pathetic!

Them instead of trying to improve program quality, they decide to use such a cheap trick to raise the raiting of RM ... they are disgusting!  crazya_org.gif

They should put to work to the producers and writers of the show and not put Jihyo in such an unpleasant situation bs_org.gif

WanZ said: MariaG said: Pathetic!

Guest o_simply

Hopefully, the day that yeh comes to RM is the day that kjk proposes to our ace sjh, and that gonna be the most memorable RM program... lol

Okay, this is another hypothetical speaking. Let say there never was anything between JK-YEH... we can't deny that both used to be close, and both were a really popular loveline back in X-men. Assuming JK has no feeling towards her other than as a once close loveline partner, isn't this reunion be fascinating? Actually I'm a wee bit curious to see what will fold out. I can imagine JH treating YEH so well too. OMG! Am I living in another world? Okay... don't mind me.

airplanegirl said: innocuous-reasoning said: MariaG said: Pathetic!

Guest ligercouple

Sorry cingu, i know i should not saying this and make others feeling down but i'm just so disappointed with this news. I'm speechless. Don't know what should i say. In my mind now i'm only thinking about jihyo. She might smile and laugh along with them but who know inside her heart.

ligercouple said: Sorry cingu, i know i should not saying this and make others feeling down but i'm just so disappointed with this news. I'm speechless. Don't know what should i say. In my mind now i'm only thinking about jihyo. She might smile and laugh along with them but who know inside her heart.

People behind RM knows exactly what's really true behind the camera.  To invite YEH,  they know ratings will go high.. BUT WHAT IF ANYONE OF JK OR JH is not in that episode?   Is that a weird thinking?

"A smile can be faked while the heart is aching" 

There'll always be a TEST and this maybe  just one ...

airplanegirl said: luvspartace said: People behind RM knows exactly what's really true behind the camera.  To invite YEH,  they know ratings will go high.. BUT WHAT IF ANYONE OF JK OR JH is not in that episode?   Is that a weird thinking?

"A smile can be faked while the heart is aching" 

Why do I feel like this is a punishment for both of them (jk and jh) because jh followed jk to NY. The last time was after pepero game's episode, the next day jh 's picture showed up in the internet. Is MC CF so important to the RM production that they need to block the intimate interaction of the spartace?

annatheresia said: Why do I feel like this is a punishment for both of them (jk and jh) because jh followed jk to NY. The last time was after pepero game's episode, the next day jh 's picture showed up in the internet. Is MC CF so important to the RM production that they need to block the intimate interaction of the spartace?

luvspartace said:
annatheresia said: Why do I feel like this is a punishment for both of them (jk and jh) because jh followed jk to NY. The last time was after pepero game's episode, the next day jh 's picture showed up in the internet. Is MC CF so important to the RM production that they need to block the intimate interaction of the spartace?