[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Ohhh im soo looking forward to 2015.... I cant get my mind straight as to when he will have the big announcement!!!! Yayyy and yes he is working bloody hard for the future of his "family-to-be"... Cant wait for the day! (Whenever that is huhu... Too much anticipation! ) kekekekeke

hehe... i showed my mom pics of jong kook and ji hyo together..  esp that one where suzy was coming out and JH grabbed onto JK's waist and his hand was on her hips..she asked me if they were dating, and i said a lot of us are suspecting that there's something more than friendship going on,she said that they must be dating LOL   i turned my mom into a shipper <3 

Guest mongtieykook

Daebbakk our sa couple!!that chair is really close..song ji hyo and kim jong kook will turn on their magnet anywhere..no matter where!!jjang!!but the way ..ji hyo really pretty at sbs entertainment 2014..jong kook look so handsome!!they really match with each other..herrmm..about print in ji hyo nails..i saw on ig m* shipper said jihyo left hand gae = picture dog and jihyo right hand just jh..i think on jihyo nail not dog = gae..but,something else..

do u know JK has any event today?

JS, haha, gary - concert @‌ korea

JH, SJ - concert @ china

KS - attend sbs award

where r u jong kook oppa??? I'm so miss u :smiley:

sorry for my delirious :wink:

Yea he's in China hosting the Golden Disk Awards with Fei from Miss A and Kim Sung Joo.

Also Happy New Year everyone!

Yea he's in China hosting the Golden Disk Awards with Fei from Miss A and Kim Sung Joo.

Also Happy New Year everyone!

oic, i didn't see any update in ig and wonder where he is.

oh he's in China with JH, celebrate new year together, wow

Happy New Year too :smiley:

Guest sc_a21a49ee5230b96ee939652e7e72d757

Hi all..I was an MC supporter who later decided to swtich to Spartace but have now decided to go back to MC again not becoz of disloyalty but bcoz first & foremost, I am a Ji Hyo supporter & like I've said before, I only support whoever JH choose to be with. Before u all start to chase me out of here, let me explain...
My observation these years tell me that KG has always like JH but JH seems to like JK more...however, JK seems to be keeping a distance but for what reason, only he himself will know. Initially like all of u here, I thought it was for the sake of RM...but the more I see it, the more I feel something isn't right, from Spartace point of view...
If JH & JK are truly together & like some of u say 'already at the stage of getting married', then why would a guy hurt the girl's feelings by telling the whole world.."she's JUST a sister" ??? and during the lastest year-end episode, he even 'approve' of her dating another guy (KG)??? Even just for the sake of the show, that would have gone too far...
I feel that the current status now is...JH maybe fed-up with JK, & may want to seriously consider KG since KG has all along been so openly devoted to her, a fact nobody can deny...but the possibility of her being with JK is not totally gone...but chances are quite slim now...& the 'girl' JK say is waiting for him may not have existed...coz he's still searching...
The reason I am writing this is bcoz I find all the 'fighting' going on between MC fans & Spartace fansseems rather childish...while I support JH (whom I have personally met recently & had a chat with),I wouldn't want to go around crazily dreaming about impossible outcomes...Year 2015 is here, let'sbe a bit more realistic, dream as much as you want but come back to the real world when it is time to do so, we all love our idols..but there's no point fighting to prove something which we ourselves can'teven be 100% sure...let's just wish all 3 of them, JH, JK & KG all the best...& do welcome me back tothis forum...when I want to, ok? Don't take what is written too hard, it's just a personal view of mine...