[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest jonghyo

A perfect ending for 2014 :)

Also the picture in the van when JK oppa try the best to make sure his love 'sister' not fall when her asleep..it's tooo sweet..for me,its the best ending for our spartace. JK oppa really caring also JH unnie very lucky to have him as 'brother'.. :D :x

Jihyo under Leessang co.? Pleazzzz, don't make me laugh. I give it 5/10 for effort, 2/10 for ingenuity, and 10/10 for futility.
Speaking of leessang co., i hear that they've been struggling financially. They took out a huge loan from the bank to purchase a building back in 2012 but after a dispute with a tenant and Gil's DUI mishap, money flow is little tight for them. Probably one of the reasons why gary is holding onto the MC role for dear life right now.

But doesn't Gary get quite a bit just from music loyalties?

Him trying (or not, I don't even know) to help is totally my personal opinion, but it is believable considering what a good man JK is.
Anyway... when that time come, I think they are all more than ready to face whatever will come. What's more, I believe all the members will have their back. :)
Like one of us here posted before, the worst for JH is to be a wife and hopefully a mom, in case her career is ruined for that reason.
Some of us even prefer that for her... so it's not all bad, though not all good too.

airplanegirl said: Lol... Why are we even talking about KG here? From what I can see he does make quite abit from his music royalties alone. Not really into speculating his personal life. Also next time if you're gonna cap our comments, at least cap the full conversation dearest neighbour.

No idea of what you're talking about, at least which part that has caught the attention of anyone.

I believe some things here are not to your taste, as some things are in contrast to what you believe in, but please respect our discussion and opinion... thank you.

The comments @gimo3‌ made. Sometimes I wonder why am I even in this fandom... We can't even talk freely about what we think.

They capped my comments too even though I posted a tumblr post.