Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest rshsrh

he's home! he's home! he's home, finally!

so happy we could know a little information about his coming back home excitement and acted like a kid (leader) ;)

after the exo problem then siwon's home i feel these days are so busy. it's my cell phone, actually. because i always online from my mobile phone.

i hope SiWon enjoy his breaktime, with his girl, ameeeeen.

drive by himself. to a place where he can recharged her soul battery. his soulmate.

gelulu. genius and delulu. :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaind27

wow he's driving~and right after siwon arrival, taeng like this post on disneysmemories IG
dis_zps9c164f9b.jpglarg_zps51be31d6.jpg 
hehe can this one count as another hints?why liking couple things if your not in relationship?

Guest chaind27

@claravistaliemtw hahaha true!or beside she thinks that couple hodie is cute, she also thought of siwon because the height...

wow guys isnt it make you think she liked them bc she also wore them before?.. with her bf!! suddenly I felt she went there with Siw before! :D
also I'm sure people who are keep imagining or believing her as a gay girl didnt like this!! :)) which lesbian girl like a family photo with baby.. only girls who likes to be in that woman's shoe, like that kind of photos.. ;) she started to find family pictures cute... your time is coming Tae, ıt looks like she also started to make family dreams like Tiff... :)) typical girls dreams who has bf and imagining to be a family with their man's! :)

also! I was not here today and what happened, he returned!! woww... yeaahhhh...  Siwonie, I hope you spend your week happly with your family, friends and with your little elf! :D also give us a lot of clue please..

@chaind27  ahhh so cutee... he is like a little kids... poor guy.. I'm sure he missed everything about Seoul and people inside! ?? ;)
@siwonestINA "140516 Siwon kept telling his manager happily like a little child 'I'm going home...I'm going home' repeatedly like a kid LOL"

also thats why I'm saying his post was possibly about rose day, actually missing the rose day, bc he was sad but he will stay  at Seoul for a week, why he is saying "almost" like returning one day early or late, gonna change smth?... he already returned so why almost!? he want to be at Korea at that rose day and his reaction was for it... I bet on this ;)

@claravistaliemtw
yeah where is he going in that hour after long plane flight? hımm... I checked ıt was after 11 pm..ıs he returning back from somewhere, or going somewhere, ıf he is going it has to be a reason..he can go and meet with his family or friends at morning...he has to be going somewhere that he cant go at day time so he dont want to miss the chance.. hello han river hahaha.... lol.. delulu... no sorry ...analytic delulu haha..

@trixter of course she is not atheist.. we found a lot of clue that shows she is christian also all official profiles says she is christian, atheist or buddhist was only another fanfiction that people believed without asking why... most gays are atheist, she is gay so she is atheist too... or she is not atheist but she is buddhist why? no one knows! LoL... she is christian but not so religious like Tiff or Siw... there is so much christian like her.. but this year I see so many praying icon in her IG posts like she pray so much..

for example... look at her necklace.. ıts a cross necklace.. also her earrings..atheists or buddist people dont use this item... so no one has to worry, they are belong to same religion..
59D6RA.jpglYO5Lp.gif

@claravistaliemtw

do you know last week I even see a foreign tweet which is saying smth like , "Taeyeon and Siwon married secretly!!" hahaha.. no one cared like me ıt was a joke but then what happens ıf we suddenly learn they secretly married.. owww...haha....

haha again he is in one of his modified bat mobiles.. look at that wheels! crazy! :)) yeah he is going somewhere... someone brought his jeep to airport, he possibly left his lagguages and his staffs , changed the car and going to somewhere! but he cant go to public place with this car, everyone recognise this car... ıts one of his famous jeeps... but in that hour why he called his car to airport, and where is he going? maybe near his family... maybe friends.. maybe to special someone...? paparazzi ahjusshi's please follow him for us! :))

Guest andreca

wow that car is AMAZING Siwon´s got style lol. I wonder where he went so late mmm to meet his secret gf maybe ;)

today Hyuk post

Long time no see Long time ma si
Bn0wbXnIYAAEyrb.jpg

ıts not the same clothes from yesterday so this is taken today!! another dinner meeting with friends.. so we can say he didnt meet with his friends yesterday night! ;)

also did you see Sunny's posts..  Sunny, Tae, Yuri and Tiff walking their dogs...

Introducing my boyfriend… .yulyulk #taeparazzi
snsd+sunny+yuri+(2).jpg

than she said This was another taken by Tiffany insteadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋoops my bad!! It's photo  #tiparazzi"

also I think Tiff is not there, they are lying.. Yuri is walking Tiff dog!..she is lost possibly in date with his man at other country... this week is break this for girls.. all the other girls are at abroad.. Sunny has a radio show... and Yuri and Tae is at korea for reason... Tae you didnt go anywhere, ıs ıt bc someone will be at korea in your break week.. ;)

why they are suddenly making fun of paparazi's ;)

and Taeyeon will attend JTBC “Hidden Singer” Season 3 in July! :D

Guest trixter

Thanks everyone for updates and info! I was laughing at your comments but TaeNy shippers will get mad at us. Sunny and Yuri surely knows a lot about everyone's love life esp. Tae. I hope Sunny reveals them at her radio show keke.

What is the meaning of this? Is this part of Tae's Rose day post love story? Bwahahaha

Guest trixter

Maybe Ginger is with Bugsy right now =))

Or they met up last night so this afternoon Tae was with GG, Siw with SJ?

Guest barney01

Hey I just want to update about doongie09 Q&A -->

Anonymous asked: The rumor abt tae and siwon got stronger now. Is that true? I never saw any moments abt then but there is no smoke without fire, right? There won't be tae siwon shipper without they know if something happened between them.

not real.

Anonymous asked: You once said you won't deny about sica and tyler, you gave a hint.. bcause i knew many sones already knew about them, dating or not, they suspected him.. but why no u give us a hint about taeng boyfriend?

cause the guy isnt just any guy like tyler.  its me.

Anonymous asked: When will taeyeon's bf get revealed? I want to know who is he and how will sones react to this lmao

probably a secret till grave

Buut.. she also says:

Anonymous asked: Who do you like in Super Junior?

ryeowook and siwon ^^

Well..I'm getting confuse here.. I know she was wrong about khunfany before, maybe she wrong about Taewon too. What I'm afraid is what if Taeng's boyfriend never get revealed.. then we wouldn't know the truth

@barney01 hiii...

doongie is not real insider!! she is only student from singapure..she is only acting like that.. how I know I asked her to real " insider" and that person said dont believe her! so much people also saying same thing...you will ask what is your insider thoughts about Taewon?... I can only say this, they are positive about them.. of course they are not revealing but they are positive about possibility... ;) but I think I got what I need to get..

doongie is someone who makes a search about them so much and she answer everything according to what she heard around.. also even ıf she knows their special life.. she always answer all that serious questions as "not real!!" actually all of them are doing same.. ıf you ask do you like x and y coupling ıf she likes that shipping, she answer positive but ıf you are asking x and y dating she always answer like "not real."  she cant say yeah they are dating... even she answers to people that she said khunfany is not real, as I had to say like that... I think she was not aware of them but she is rescuing herself with good explanations..

maybe she heard siwon and Taeyeon relation from someone or somewhere.. we never know but she gives expected answer but interestingly she is saying she likes ryewook and siwon with putting smiling face near siwon!! why?

but dont take her serious.. I already warned about it! ;)  soon or later all this girls relations gonna reveal, all the scandals wont gonna stay on that 4 member! Ppz knows everyone's relation and they will reveal all the taken ones one by one!

Guest andreca

yeah Doongie also said that Khunfany was not real and look what happened. She is not a real insider. Im convinced that by the end of the year all SNSD girls will go public with their relationships, they aready are the number 1 girlgroup in Korea and they are old enough to have a boyfriend. Their fans wont leave them because of their relationships

Guest chaind27

yes, so agree with @andreca maybe this 1 or 2 years i think all SNSD members will go public dating~ even yesterday on radio sunny tell a story about her trying to understand why men are so stubborn and proud about asking for directions when driving. the first thing came in mind is, so sunny you are often driving with men?boyfriend? yeah it could be manager oppa but what i see is the girls is don't hesitate talking about boys.. maybe SNSD will create new wave or new paradigm that its okay for idol to date, they are human too..
Bn5uAzoCMAA0H0l_zpse31c846b.jpgBn5nFsNIEAApUKQ_zpsaecc104f.jpg

taeyeon attend  Seoul Jazz Festival and just posting an instagram video of her watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fO3O0pkGXE&feature=youtu.be
the song played is Just The Two of Us , i'm questioning why she take fancam on romantic song, are you hinting again taeyeon? 
"Just the two of us, We can make it if we try"
pardon my delulu minds .__.

Archived