BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024FESTA #11thAnniversary #WelcomeHomeJin #NeverLetGo]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #StillStreamingTakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #SevenIsHere]

Hobi's coming:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Album release

Hope's Edition

[NOTICE] Information on the Release of j-hope’s Solo Album “Jack In The Box (HOPE Edition)”

Hello.
This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

We are pleased to announce the release of “Jack In the Box (HOPE Edition),” a solo album by BTS member j-hope.

“Jack In the Box (HOPE Edition)” is a physical album prepared for fans who have been able to enjoy “Jack In the Box” only through its Weverse album.

On top of the existing tracks in “Jack In the Box,” the new solo album “Jack In the Box (HOPE Edition)” adds three live tracks performed at Lollapalooza and two instrumental tracks. New photos and items have been included to befit the version title “HOPE Edition.”

We look forward to your love and support for “Jack In The Box (HOPE Edition).”

Pre-order Starts: 11 AM, Monday, July 17, 2023 (KST)
Album Release: 1 PM, Friday, August 18, 2023 (KST)

Jack20In20The20Box(HOPE20Edition)_pre-release_cover_0712.jpg?type=w1414

Thank you.

ctto

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #StillStreamingTakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #SevenIsHere #HOPEeditionIsComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #StillStreamingTakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #Seven #HOPEedition]

Hiiiiiiii everyone! I am alive but was away for a long time because real life got super super busy with lot of changes. Hope everyone here is well and happy na.

I just got the BTS book and started reading it last night. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

Hiiiiiiii everyone! I am alive but was away for a long time because real life got super super busy with lot of changes. Hope everyone here is well and happy na.

I just got the BTS book and started reading it last night. 

Hellllo there!  Thank you for the visit.  Missing you as much as BTS :fullofhearts:

Wishing you the best in whatever you do every week, every day, every hour, every minute, every second too.  I'm still waiting for the English version that should arrive by today or this week.

The original: BBC Live Lounge

Cover

ctto

• Like 1