BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #MUSEisComing #HobiD99 #AreYouSure]

YongZura⁷

Here it comes!

[NOTICE] Information on Military Enlistment of BTS Members (RM, Jimin, V, Jung Kook)

Hello.
This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

Thank you for your continued love and support for BTS. We would like to update you on RM, Jimin, V and Jung Kook's upcoming enlistment into the military.

RM, Jimin, V and Jung Kook will fulfill their required time with the military by enlisting in the army. RM and V will be enlisting according to their respective procedures, while Jimin and Jung Kook are scheduled to enlist together. Please note that there will be no official event on the day of their entry.

The entrance ceremony is a time to be observed by military personnel and their families only. To prevent any issues that might occur from crowding, fans are advised to refrain from visiting the site. Please convey your warm regards and encouragement in your hearts only.

We also advise you not to get adversely affected by purchasing unauthorized tours or product packages that illegally use the artist's IP. Our company will take necessary action against any attempts at commercial activity making unauthorized use of such IP.

We ask for your continued love and support for RM, Jimin, V and Jung Kook until they complete their military service and return. Our company will also strive to provide all the support they need during this time.

Thank you.

I need to read a few times to understand the info this time.

Hobi's post on Jin's post yesterday is related in my opinion:

@partyon  @willenette  @Yinye

• Love 2

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Here it comes!

[NOTICE] Information on Military Enlistment of BTS Members (RM, Jimin, V, Jung Kook)

Hello.
This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

Thank you for your continued love and support for BTS. We would like to update you on RM, Jimin, V and Jung Kook's upcoming enlistment into the military.

RM, Jimin, V and Jung Kook will fulfill their required time with the military by enlisting in the army. RM and V will be enlisting according to their respective procedures, while Jimin and Jung Kook are scheduled to enlist together. Please note that there will be no official event on the day of their entry.

The entrance ceremony is a time to be observed by military personnel and their families only. To prevent any issues that might occur from crowding, fans are advised to refrain from visiting the site. Please convey your warm regards and encouragement in your hearts only.

We also advise you not to get adversely affected by purchasing unauthorized tours or product packages that illegally use the artist's IP. Our company will take necessary action against any attempts at commercial activity making unauthorized use of such IP.

We ask for your continued love and support for RM, Jimin, V and Jung Kook until they complete their military service and return. Our company will also strive to provide all the support they need during this time.

Thank you.

I need to read a few times to understand the info this time.

Hobi's post on Jin's post yesterday is related in my opinion:

@partyon  @willenette  @Yinye

@YongZura⁷  yes, I read the letter earlier but, thanks for sharing more.............  BIGHIT still has not confirmed the dates of their enlistment but, I guess this will push-through. I thought all along that V will go TODAY (December 5) since he's in "Special Duty Team". In the meantime, we wait & see...........  I also guess that Jimin/JK will follow after RM/V since both have still to finish something. In K-military, they're allowed to choose their own enlistment dates and preferred military units before starting life in barracks, and they could be enlisted together. It is the rule that the admission ceremony opens to the public unless you request & wish to enlist quietly. Do you think they will share on SNS their shaved head  soon? A lot of celebrities chose to have this done at a hair salon, before arriving at the military base and they want to look their best for the last time before the military. For those who haven't shaved their heads at home, it's done at the base, in quick military style.   Gosh, why I feel sad, huh?  :kitty:

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, willenette said:

Do you think they will share on SNS their shaved head  soon?

I guess not all 4 but one of them might :glasses: So far, we have seen them showing their longer hair getting shorter and shorter but still not fully "shaved head" yet.  I even imagine one day, that they might have a full photo of the group in their uniforms :wow2: 

41 minutes ago, willenette said:

Gosh, why I feel sad, huh?  

I guess because we are not going to be able "to see" them LIVE and their post as often as we usually do.  I like that they are still able to read our posts and once in a while post something on Weverse and share it with the ARMYs.

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I guess not all 4 but one of them might :glasses: So far, we have seen them showing their longer hair getting shorter and shorter but still not fully "shaved head" yet.  I even imagine one day, that they might have a full photo of the group in their uniforms :wow2: 

I guess because we are not going to be able "to see" them LIVE and their post as often as we usually do.  I like that they are still able to read our posts and once in a while post something on Weverse and share it with the ARMYs.

@YongZura⁷  I want to see this, too but, for sure without Suga. Sigh..... The Camp is a website and app that loved ones of those in the Korean military can use for updates. The app provides official photos uploaded by the military, information about their daily meals, and a place where letters can be sent virtually.During enlistment, military trainees are allotted 30 minutes a day to use their phones, during which they can read any letters they’ve received if they choose.The Camp is currently preparing to open a camp room exclusively for artists. IDK if it's available now. When Jin enlisted, they planned to provide a separate service for his fans and other celebrity soldiers who will enlist in the military in the future. I hope this is also available now. The concept of a personal inbox will provide a better communication channel.  I'm sure we could get some updates about them once in a while.  :heart3:   They will all serve for 18-months while Suga who's in a Supplemental services, last 21 months.

• Love 1

I'm amazed at the detailed knowledge you have about this. @willenette   I  heard about it but I'm okay with just getting news that they share themselves or sending posts or messages on Weverse.  Well, that's just me.  :sweet: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest from Soompi:

20231205064604_iu-v.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTS’s V Confirmed To Co-Star In IU’s Upcoming MV

24 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I'm amazed at the detailed knowledge you have about this. @willenette   I  heard about it but I'm okay with just getting news that they share themselves or sending posts or messages on Weverse.  Well, that's just me.  :sweet: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest from Soompi:

BTS’s V Confirmed To Co-Star In IU’s Upcoming MV

@YongZura⁷  I saw this latest news in soompi, too. Thanks for sharing. This has been creating a buzz already.   :happydance:  

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, Yinye said:

Wish all the guys a safe and successful enlistment! Happy for the IU and V collab too. 

Looking for when Jin and Hobi returns 

@Yinye  same here - I wish the same way, too! Before enlisting, V has busy days. I remember earlier, in September I think, V appeared as a guest on IU’s YouTube channel, proving their close friendship. He also guested in "Running Man". The trailer for next week’s episode raised viewers’ expectations for greater fun as V wears a funny wig to complete the final mission. Jin surprised fans with the news of his unexpected early military promotion as Sergeant serving in the 5th Infantry Division Training Battalion. He was selected as a special soldier and promoted early to sergeant. Yesterday, he said on Weverse, “I sincerely thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. I always enjoyed spending my birthdays with ARMY through live broadcasts, but unfortunately, I couldn’t do that this year. Even though we are not together physically, please know that my heart is spending joyful moments with you all. It’s been a year since I enlisted. There’s still a lot of time left, but just thinking about spending the remaining one-third of the total time before being with you again makes my heart flutter.”  Jin also expressed his emotions about the upcoming enlistment of other BTS members. He said, “And our members are enlisting… I’m gonna cry. I hope time passes quickly so that our members and ARMYs can have good times together.”  In particular, at the end of his post, “Thanks to an excellent military life, I have been promoted early once again, and I am currently sergeant Kim Seokjin.”  Looking for him and J Hope's return, too! Jin expected discharge date is June 12, 2024.   :heart4:

21 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

A few more mins

@YongZura⁷  thanks for sharing this. I have watched this EP of ‘Suchwita.’ Kim Nam-gil has disclosed here that he introduced Jin to his close senior, Jung Woo-sung before his MS.  He invited him to the VIP screening of the movie ‘Emergency Declaration,’ introducing him to actors present there.   :coolshades:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook will undergo approximately 5 weeks of basic military training and then serve as active-duty soldiers in the army for 18 months. I hope time will fly so very fast..................  :crybaby:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Yesterday, RM posted a photo of himself working on music with the caption “D-7 and I’m…” on his personal SNS. This is good news aligning with the day of his MS.   :piggydance:

• Blob 1

14 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Happy to see the four of them tonight LIVE on Weverse ...

Some translated conversation:

ctto

@YongZura⁷  I've watched their LIVE, too! Thanks for sharing some translated conversations they had. True, "it's really the hardest for the first person to go.........." - Spending more or less two years in the barracks is taxing for anyone not looking to pursue a career in the military.   :blush:

So NICE that they logged onto Weverse to spend time with their fans one last time before enlisting in their mandatory military service. In this live broadcast, V unveiled his freshly trimmed hairstyle in anticipation of his upcoming enlistment. It's just that Jungkook initially concealing his new look with a hood. I can hardly see the buzz cut as he shyly dashed across the screen. Jungkook is funny in the end running so fast to hide his shaved hair. On the other hand, Jimin was still seen with long blonde locks and there he revealed that he was not ready to show fans his military hairstyle look. I really want to see his shaved head look. I hope Army will respect his wishes. They’re hilarious but adorable. Just a bit more and Jin is out. Time flies fast! So COOL that they even prepared contents for fans for the time they will be away. I'll be waiting..... It's a good decision for the management to enlist them together so the waiting time for a full team comeback will be shorter.   :kisslevel:

New Stills for the Documentary "BTS Monuments: Beyond the Star"

photo1743917.jpg

photo1743916.jpg

photo1743915.jpg

Spoiler

photo1743914.jpg

photo1743913.jpg

photo1743912.jpg

photo1743911.jpg

photo1743910.jpg

photo1743909.jpg

photo1743908.jpg

source : Hancinema

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS 10th. Anniversary (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#WeWillWaitForYouIn2025] *Be Safe, Healthy and Happy #BTS

Just finished watching their current LIVE on Weverse (fully translated). As usual, the members are chaotic and this reminds me of their previous LIVE whenever they did it as a full group.  Lots of info that they shared and the most important thing is - PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THEIR MILITARY BASE CAMP on the enlistment day (or every other day).  Please wish them well in your hearts for now.  I believe ARMYs will follow their advice. ARMY is well known in the media too, to be well-behaved (to protect the members and also others).

The ones who don't, are usually "sasaengs" or stalkers.   We can see what happened at the airport lately, it is getting worse.  Please don't even follow or spread what they are sharing.

They (the members) have lots of future content for us, so be prepared.  I know some of the ARMYs have their plan during this gap with lots of BTS previous content to watch.  (Sometimes we aren't even able to catch up on current content :sweat_smile:) Maybe later, I'll share a few of other ARMY's plans. As usual, I'll be updating this thread with content related to BTS whenever I'm able to.

Do follow their Official SNS to make sure you have their latest news. [I personally, do not like to read any media/source that have sensational or rumoured news about them (especially their private lives) for my peace of mind.]

Whenever you miss them, play their music, watch their contents, meet other ARMYs, etc.

Till then, take care ARMYs.