BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#OT72025 #HobiD40 #RunJin #ComingSoonIAmStill #NevaPlay RM's birthday is coming.]

YongZura⁷

On 9/10/2023 at 6:14 PM, YongZura⁷ said:

Parts of the RunningMan show.  I'll need to watch it in full later.  It'll be this Friday in my country.

how did you like Running Man? i didn't know V was appearing and i saw it today! he did really well and showed a lot of his charm there. he was quite active and had good chemistry with the rest of the cast. it's been a long time since I enjoyed RM episodes again!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, agenth said:

how did you like Running Man? i didn't know V was appearing and i saw it today! he did really well and showed a lot of his charm there. he was quite active and had good chemistry with the rest of the cast. it's been a long time since I enjoyed RM episodes again!

I used to really, really like Running Man previously (years ago) and I watched it less and less later :selfie2:However, whenever the boys / members are in whatever program, of course, I'll definitely watch it.  :getmygrooveon: V has lots of experience in their own show, Run BTS and he's also a real fan of Running Man. :fullofhearts:I always love how different he thinks and strategizes during their show.   I'm glad that he had some fun although he kept tumbling a lot too.  It was part of his solo album promotion.  There are other interesting programs that he has participated and going to participate in the coming weeks.

Btw,  Jin was also one of the special guests before he enlisted and it was fun too.

p.s

Oh, I watched the Running Man with V on Viu earlier.

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS 10th. Anniversary (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#LayoVerIsHere #SlowDancing #Blue ]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS 10th. Anniversary (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#LayoVerIsHere #SlowDancing #Blue #ForUsMVIsComing]