[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

Thank you for the live recaps..!!Excited to watch them with subtitle. I tried to go live streaming last night, but it was only for few minutes. I can see JS's fierceness to fight back to KH.. and I laughed at KH at the scene when she knew that Soo ho was the one who hired JS back.. So sad, you've said that there is no preview.. =(( =(( But I guess it means more exciting episodes soon, and I'm glad that it is 20 episodes..HER LEGEND, Fighting!! :x :x

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day everyone!! Welcome back @baduy. Thanks again for the explanations and everything. This forum is really incomplete without your insights. :)
Thanks also to @Rubysing for the live recaps again. hhhhooooo! I still have a lot to read.. ;))
To those who are asking for the link of the live stream, please go to page 1 (first post) of this thread. It's always there. :D
Anyway, episode 13 with subs is now out on DramaFever and GoodDrama~
dramafever.com/drama/4308/13/Her_Legend/?ap=1

gooddrama.net/korean-drama/her-legend-episode-13

~ Pay-TV Household Ratings ~
(AGB Nielsen Korea)
Episode 1 - 0.75%Episode 2 - 1.4%Episode 3 - 1.2%Episode 4 - 1.3%Epsiode 5 - 1.3%Episode 6 - 1.3%Episode 7 - 1.6%Episode 8 - 1.7%Episode 9 - 1.6%Episode 10 - 1.5%Episode 11 - 2.0%Episode 12 - 2.5%Episode 13 - 1.9%
Episode 14 - 2.1%
Source: Natenews.nate.com/view/20130917n05671

Last night's episode was at 2.149% to be exact~ :D

KH looks like she told another lie.  JS really can not catch a good break with KH around.  People are so willing to believe her but then again JS keeps everything inside, all bottled up unable to share and so becomes suspect.   

When will KH turn come I wonder is it not about time?

I was watching episode 13 subs when electricity went it really blows, now it's back and I am really sleepy, I don't want to watch when I am sleepy, I might not be as alert and miss something oh well tomorrow then.

Somebody please anybody please grab DY and give her a hard shake, rattle her brains and give it a jump start.  I think her relationship with JS needs to be mended before JS can really open herself up to love.  I think right now is not that she does not have emotions or feels attraction for JH and MK but rather she is afraid, so far everyone she had dared to open up her heart to and trust she has lost... Mom, DY and Uncle.

Favorite Scenes in Episode 13:

Math Problem Solving:

Eun Jung soo + Do Jin hoo = LOVE 

:x :x
tumblr_mtb7kbDcQz1qem0abo1_500.jpg

Finally, she’s back at ShinHwa FULLY HIRED!
tumblr_mtb7mixIRR1qem0abo1_500.jpg

Deal!tumblr_mtb7mixIRR1qem0abo2_1280.jpg

Just noticed this in the credits.. :D:Dtumblr_mtb7xoeuEO1qem0abo1_250.png

Archived