[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

testfw.png
shared by vikirosdli
Flossie's translation: As a boss of a company, I am sure that Park Yoochun's China tour will only have one concert in Beijing. China fans please don't be at ease. If there gonna be additional day, I am willing to organize one free Chunnie's concert to reward China fans.
p/s: Micky sound like 米奇in Chinese and so China fans call Yoochun as 大米 (da mi) and as Micky's fans, they are 米饭(mi fan)

During TD, JYJ went to this restaurant to eat Tonkatsu. 3 of them choose a quiet corner. The pic shows their sitting arrangement
Blue - Yuchun
Green - Jaejoong
Red - Junsu
Everyday, the restaurant are full of fans
cr emiJ2145 shared by PYCSGFC

Teenagers Yoochun and Jaejoong...Forever Soulmates.Yoochun shyly saying "Jaejoong Hyung saranghae!"Happy Jaejoong hugging YC...awwwww

Cr:uploader
More Soulmates moments... Adorkable...love them. 
 Cr:uploader

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[sPAZZ] Yuchun and Jaejoong Cover Hideaki Tokunaga’s “Rainy Blue” Live at Boy Pop Factory ’09May 5, 2013 · rilanna

Yuchun and Jaejoong performed a cover of Hideaki Tokunaga’s song “Rainy Blue” in Japan in 2009 during Boy Pop Factory. I have translated their talk with the host because it is quite interesting. I did not translate every single word they said but most of it is here.

[Translation from Japanese]

Host: One more song, it’s a cover song.
JJ: Yes
Host: You have sung songs from Japan before? Live?
JJ: Not really. But we sing them at karaoke with our members, songs from Japan and America. Recently, Keita….
Host: Your friend?
(a bit of talk between Jaejoong and host about his Japanese friend Keita [Tachibana from w-inds.])
JJ: We just went karaoke with Keita, sang about 20 songs…..
YC: And after that, these 2 guys went to Tokyo Tower.
(laughter)
Host: Really? That’s great! haha….. ok let’s try this song….. who chose it?
JJ: Yuchun chose it.
Host (to YC): You like it?
YC: Yes, I like it very much. Many times I wanted to try singing it at karaoke, but I have yet to do that.
Host: It’s Tokunaga’s song, isn’t it? ….. Rainy Blue.

(performance of song – Rainy Blue)

YC: As expected, it was difficult!!
JJ: As expected, it was tough!!
Host: No, no…… that was your first time?
JJ: Live, yes….. we also have not sung it at karaoke.
Host: Not sung it before? That was very good, the whole song. How long have you been in Japan? How many times do you come in a year?
JJ: Recently we are coming more often.
Host: That’s very tough, isn’t it? Coming and going, to and fro?
YC: Now it doesn’t feel like we’re going to another country anymore.
(cheers from audience)
JJ: Yeah because it doesn’t take long to fly over…. about 2 hours plus…..
Host: Oh I see….. yes, within Japan, some domestic flights may be longer than that. When you first came to Japan, how was it? The culture? eg the food? You must have been asked this many times…..
YC: Every time we say the same thing….. (laughter)…… the first time we came, the thing that surprised us most was Cosplay, Gyaru*[*comes from English word "gal", means dressing up to look like a doll]. (YC points to someone in audience dressed like that.)
Host: You don’t have that in Korea?
JJ: No
(YC shows a thumbs-up to the girl he pointed at just now)
Host: But is it starting to become popular?
JJ: Er….. it is not part of our culture……
YC: Cosplay?…….. If Jaejoong tries it…..
JJ: Huh???
(laughter)
Host: Ahh….. if JJ tries it, it will become very popular.
YC: I don’t want to see it…… I may lose my appetite! haha….
Host: How did you learn Japanese?
JJ: At the beginning, it was through manga and anime…. and movies. Then later a Japanese staff taught us.
Host: That is so amazing!
YC: Thank you.

Vide Credit: TheSoulmatesForumTranslated by: melodyskyShared by JYJ3

Guest itscreamie

05May2013[FAN] Untitled Poem On YuChun-(Part 1‏)Posted on May 5, 2013
jmlQ9WA.jpg

Park Yu Chun…We are two completely different beingsnot connected to each other,Yet I feel there is some inner placewe seem to have met before.
Maybe like two ships passing in the night…I know you are out there, somewhereBut darkness means the further apart we are the safer we will be.
Must I go to the solitude in my heartto seek the star that is beyond reach?That beautiful Korean starthat baffles, yet mesmerises meand makes me wonder“Is he for real?”
Is admiration for you a place of lonelinesslike a leper shunned by others?Do I stay with my loneliness?And feel vulnerable being mocked by skeptics?Or do I look away from youand escape the path of pain?
Where can I go? To that place of touch and healing.Park Yu Chun…Teach me to disown this pain
By 6002mydream

05May2013 [FAN] “EMPTY” – A JYJ Song Or My Feelings?Posted on May 5, 2013

jsR5QEt.jpg

Why is it whenever I see Yu Chun leave a country after performing,I feel tears welling in my eyes even when I don’t live in those countries?
 It is as though a part of me is missing when I see him gone.
 The airport pictures of him heading straight to the Immigration counter dims my spirit.
Leaving me empty and hoping I can see him again performing in another country.
Then the whole painful process starts all over again when I see him leaving the new country he has just performed in.
Why do such feelings persist even when I have yet to see him live in any concert or fan meeting?
Yu Chun, are you aware of such effect you have on us?
By Sweetie
shared ny: parkyoochunsgfc

Guest itscreamie

05May2013[iNFO+TRANS] Movie Week December Special Issue:Park Yuchun ExcerptsPosted on May 5, 2013

Movie Week magazine features Idol singers in transition to Idol actors in analysis, also invited eighteen movie directors to pick their most preferred Idol actor to collaborate with.
Park Yuchun was picked by directors, he was given a pretty good opinions, especially the director Han Lee from 《Punch》 was heard to be highly rating Yuchun.
Take a look at the photo below for detailed translations!
Photo article translation[Part 1]
MLLM1ZM.jpg

Rebirth of an Idol to an Idol actorIn announcement of acting as an alternative career of the Idols, who is the real treasure?
<Movie Week> shall pick out twenty Idol actors as fit.
“Actor Dol” means “Actor Idol”, it meant Idols with talent in acting.

JYJ’s Park Yuchun<Miss Ripley, MBC> <Sungkyunkwan Scandal, KBS 2010><Subaru, 2009>Yuchun is a demon-like pure innocent sensed actor.
In other words, he is a young master born well.
The casting directors has held his specialities very well, <Miss Ripley>’s Yutaka / Song Yoo Hyun, <Sungkyunkwan Scandal>’s Lee Sun Joon are pipped and extraordinary, the roles are full of curiosity.
Round clear eyes, fair skin tone with soft low tone has bring power into play.
When he looks into one with “I…”, whatever he says will make one fall into it.
Although he looks thin, he unconditionally guards his love, exhibiting a tough duality.
Whichever era and generation, it arouses his maternal instinct to ‘want to protect’, at the same time to be wanted as the ‘wish to be protected by him’ man.
Example like in anime ‘Candy Candy’, Yuchun as an rich young master which roled as an same level strongest ever. 
[Part 2]
naH9y0L.jpg

Idol that Directors wished to cast most
Who are the idols that movie directors wishes to seek out to?
From eighteen directors, they chose their favourite candidate.JYJ’s Park Yuchun
Director Han Lee from《Punch》
I’ve seen <Sungkyunkwan Scandal>.
It may be that he is responsible of rap parts in his group, hence his pronunciation is pretty clear, his feelings are communicated very well, it is pretty much felt of his basic essential techniques.
Singers and actors have much in common, a singer displays his acting skills on stage, idol singers may not fear during shooting and able to adapt fast. Looking forward to his upcoming future.
Director Dae-woo Kim from《The Servant》Even roles with diversification can be trusted to him totally.
As an male actor, he must be able to digest romance movie types, it may suit him, in his form of gentle image and exquisite feeling that best suit a role in romance movies.
He may be able to digest all types of other, but the romance sensitivity comes off very strong.
Director from《Mr. Idol》Ra Hee-ChanAddressing him with an actor title now is not awkward at all, what other charms can we uncover from him?
Source : Movie WeekChinese translation by 暖日呀呀@weibo.com English translation by  RYSM@ParkYoochunSGFC Shared by ParkYoochunSGFCTAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

Guest itscreamie

[NEWS] Yu Ah In, Song Joong Gi, Park Yu Chun – Sungkyunkwan Students who became Kings?

34qiPdp.jpg

Yu Ah In, Song Joong Gi, Park Yu Chun – Sungkyunkwan Students who became Kings? SBS E!Entertainment News / Kang Sun Ae reporting
It’s getting an attention that all three flower boy leads from KBS Drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal now landed acting roles as kings
Last April 25th, at SBS Drama Jang Ok Jung home page, there was a video showing all three as lead actors casted as kings
It is a very witty video pointing it out the fact that all three actors whom acted together harmonious, on Drama, “Seong Gyun Gyan Scandal” landed acting roles as kings; Song Joong Gi in SBS Drama “Tree with Deep Root”, Park Yuchun in “Rooftop Prince”, and Yoo Ah In in Jang Ok Jung are acting ferociously

Source : SBS E!Video Credit : MiracleKiAileTranslation by Harmony & PeaceShared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Guest itscreamie

[video+PICS] SANDALS 1ST CALENDAR “INVIGORATE!!!”
Video

Pictures
hCMOQot.jpgkeNIRF9.jpgBdStH8Q.jpgX2AP8Y0.jpgnZ0bCrZ.jpg2IxF98Z.jpgK81Pd4z.jpgyiKojnk.jpglE2zIiM.jpgKes4QyU.jpgHl6JT0D.jpgYSCPH3P.jpgVrPr5F4.jpgPxzJeH4.jpgA3Hf1Be.jpgaXw2pG3.jpgjMuZUmf.jpgdngW0gL.jpgYUTRaWu.jpgxlJ9kMJ.jpg3R8RH9C.jpg

Source : SANDALS6002.comShared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Guest itscreamie

Congrats Chunnie!      

[iNFO] 130506 Yoochun Wins the “Male Popularity Award” for 2013 Baeksang Arts Awards

JYJ3′s Note: Yoochun got 54.2% of the votes for his role in “Missing You/ I Miss You”!
This the 3rd straight year he’s won this award (in the TV category), and a first in Baeksang Arts Awards’ history!
(Yoochun previously won in 2011 and 2012 for his roles in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “Miss Ripley”, respectively.)

The 49th Baeksang Arts Awards will be on May 9th at 6pm, broadcasted live on jTBC.
Airing of the Red Carpet will begin at 4:40pm.

Source: isplus.joinsmsn.com/100sang
Shared by: JYJ3

9May13(Thurs)6pm-8pm JTBC tv broadcasts. No live tv on red carpet that starts @ SK time 4.40pm. Official website http://t.cn/zTTGz56  . Look forward suit with bow tie for Mr Park (trans fm 暖日呀呀weibo)
Jewelchao ‏@arielchao1h

楽しみ!♥♥ @mickiparkmicky: Links for watch YC on May 9 have 3 links http://t.cn/zTTGz56  http://t.cn/zlAJpfv http://t.cn/zTTqOgo  ^^

pic fm baidu

Archived