[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“The Girl Who Sees Smells” Featuring Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Releases Posters and Preview Videokokoberry March 26, 2015

“The Girl Who Sees Smells” Featuring Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Releases Posters and Preview Video

SBS‘s upcoming drama “The Girl Who Sees Smells” has released the official posters and preview video for their first episode. Starring Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung, the posters and video gives viewers a taste of what the first episode will be like.

First, several different posters have been revealed. They are certainly making viewers anticipate the drama.

TheGirlWhoSeesSmell

TheGirlWhoSeesSmell2

TheGirlWhoSeesSmell3

In the video, we see Park Yoochun showing off his action chops as he works as a police officer who has lost his senses and cannot feel pain. His character is trying to solve a case and meets Shin Se Kyung’s character who can see smells. The actress shows off her cute side in the video, quite different from her usual image.

The drama is described to include action as it is centered around finding a serial killer yet it will be full of comedy at the same time. Other cast members include Namgoong MinYoon Jin SeoKim So HyunLee Won Jong,Jo Hee Bong, and more.

“The Girl Who Sees Smells” will air its first episode on April 1.

Soompi

With English subs by
theyoungestmim

Park Yuchun and Shin SeKyung at Red Carpet (SBS Midnight Entertainment TV

English subs by theyoungestmim

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/23-3/29/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-323-3292015.html?spref=tw

'Sensory Couple' Rom-com King Park Yoo-chun returns to the small screen

class="single__title entry-title" 2015/03/26  class="single__title entry-title" photo578763.jpg  We are excited with the return of rom-com king Park Yoo-chun.
In the preview trailer of SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama special, 'Sensory Couple' released on March 25th, Park Yoo-chun showed off his various sides in the scenes such as the cute meokbang scene to the brilliant action acting scenes.
Park Yoo-chun brought the characteristic of the senseless police officer, Choi Moo-gak to life successfully by sporting the motionless facial expression during the action acting scenes. He also showed off the valiant aspect as a police officer in the scene where he said, "Please hire me as the officer in the serious crime unit".
His versatile and various images catch your eyes when he revealed his cute side with the lamb head shaped towel headpiece and his outstanding ability to gulp down food.
Park Yoo-chun will deliver suspense as well as funny flicks through the trace and chase scenes after a serial killer and his unpredictable behaviors.
'Sensory Couple' is about a police officer, who lost all the senses due to the trauma after he lost his younger sister and then lives extremely dull life afterwards, finally goes through a healing process when he meets an extrasensory woman.
Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...
Hancinema 

Park Yoochun In ‘The Girl Who Can Smell’ pw8rwsbcfcwujix0t00438675xvilkg2.jpg
[by You-bin Ha] 
Park Yoochun will come back on screen with ‘The Girl Who Can Smell’. The preview of the first episode was revealed yesterday, on March 25, and obtained an explosive popularity for those who were waiting for this for a long time.

The drama is actually based on a web-comic with the same title and Park Yoochun took the role of Choi Moogak, a detective who is chasing a serial killer. In the preview, he shows different aspects of the character, from a free-swinging attitude to a charming personality, which make people to have great expectations for the drama.

Meanwhile, ‘The Girl Who Can Smell’ will air on April 1 at 22:00. (photo by C-Jes Entertainement)

JYJ Hand Printing Just Arrived
JYJ Hand printing just arrived!

20150325_jyj%EC%8C%80%EC%A0%84%EB%8B%AC%
id="pagetitle" JYJ Hand printing just arrived!
20150325_jyj%EC%8C%80%EC%A0%84%EB%8B%AC%

Hand printing of JYJ which made at the rice-delivery ceremony just arrived at Gangnam Tourist Information Center!
Check it out and get more information about Gangnam here!

dsc03648.jpg
dsc03650.jpg
dsc03649.jpg
Credit : JYJ Hand printing - See more at: http://tour.gangnam.go.kr/mediacenter/details/jyj-hand-printing-just-arrived/#sthash.4b0NL0ju.dpuf id="pagetitle" JYJ Hand printing just arrived!
Hand printing of JYJ which made at the rice-delivery ceremony just arrived at Gangnam Tourist Information Center!

dsc03648.jpg
- See more at: http://tour.gangnam.go.kr/mediacenter/details/jyj-hand-printing-just-arrived/#sthash.jF14pz0X.dpuf
dsc03650.jpg

dsc03649.jpg

Gangnam Tourist Information Center

ZYYp9cjG_normal.jpg Min @theyoungestmin  [150326][Trans][the part about Jaejoong's enlistment' in the Yuchun's interview] http://me2.do/5prbjOhs 

I could know the exact date after I read a news. Jaejoong-hyung seems to feel a bit depressed but I'm not worried. In fact, this world(means entertainment industry) where I live and work is a bit different from a normal society so a bit worried to adapt in there and someone worries about he enlists as he becomes the age of 30s but JJ is very sociable and kind to people so I trust he'll be doing good.

Before JJ's enlistment and after JS's concert is a bit ended, we have a plan to get together.
I hope to go to see him off as far as possible. Actually, I've started to shoot 'the Girl who sees smells' now but even if I rearrange the schedule, I really want to go there when he enlists.

I have to perform my duty after all so I think it's good to think positively. Honestly, I'm more worried about the drama that I do. It was started a bit urgently than I expected.

class="entry-title" [TRANS] 150326 Park Yoochun Talks about Kim Jaejoong’s Enlistment March 26, 2015 · JYJ3 Team
JYJ3’s Note: From Park Yoochun’s Interview for Star1 Magazine Vol 37^^ 201503241155127910_16.jpg~originalQ: I heard Kim Jaejoong is enlisting on the 31st, how are your feeling about it?
Park Yoochun: Jaejoong-hyung, I will definitely see you off [to the military]
The news of Kim Jaejoong entering the military has spread. Surprisingly, Park Yoochun is very calm and at ease,
Park Yoochun: “In comparison to the military service itself, the future after coming back is more important. While completing the compulsory service is only reasonable and natural, there is a tendency to bear more apprehension upon re-entering society. However, Jaejoong-hyung is very adaptable and well-liked due to his good nature, so I trust everything will go smoothly for him [in the military].
Source: KISS_JYJ   Translated by: G.fanns of JYJ3   Shared by: JYJ3

class="content-title" Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung Make Viewer Ratings Promise to Dance Together deedeegii March 30, 2015   Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung Make Viewer Ratings Promise to Dance Together
JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, actress Shin Se Kyung, and their new drama co-stars revealed a viewer ratings promise for viewers.
On March 20, a press conference for SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Girl Who Sees Smell” opened up, with the main cast members in attendance.
During the press conference, Shin Se Kyung was asked a question in regard to a viewer ratings promise. The actress hesitated before starting a discussion with the other actors.
After talking it over with her co-stars, Shin Se Kyung shared, “If the viewer ratings surpass 15%, we will decide on a song and reveal a video of us dancing.”
“The Girl Who Sees Smells” stars Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Namgoong Min, Yoon Jin Seo, Kim So Hyun, and more. It is scheduled to premiere this coming April 1.

park yoo chun shin se kyung
Source (1) (2)
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/30/park-yoo-chun-and-shin-se-kyung-make-viewer-ratings-promise-to-dance-together/ ...

Park Yuchun and cast of #TGWSS at SBS Cultwo Show

Via Minas Anor

Soulmates at Jaejoong's last concert after-party 2 nights ago...

Embedded image permalink
...AND they were together again the next night (last night)...Jaejoong's last night before enlisting today...

Based on this news,CJeS confirmed that Yoochun stayed with Jaejoong till late at night http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20150331135915937 
Via hellyryther 

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/30-4/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-330-452015.html?spref=tw

Updated:

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 150331 Kim Jaejoong, spent time late into the night with Park Yuchun the day before ‘military enlistment’ #WaitingforJaejoong March 31, 2015 · rilanna

photo 2015033110061151536_2.jpg

It was reported that group JYJ member Kim Jaejoong(29) spent time together with same group member Park Yuchun until before his enlistment day.

A representative from Kim Jaejoong’s agency C-JeS Entertainment said to Star News on this day: “Kim Jaejoong spent time till late at night together with Park Yuchun and others a day before enlisting”. The two persons shared a lot of time together during that time and it’s said that they felt regret at having to part for a little while.

Source: Star MT via Daum
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
 Shared by: JYJ3

Jaejoong leaves a video message for fans and Yuchun/Junsu before leaving for the military...

Via CJESJYJ
Translations by  Vv6ZgqWU_normal.jpg 고무신똑바로신은dadada @inheaven_wJYJ
 Q. Happiest moment in 20s? JJ: First when we won the lawsuit against SM. Second, when we release first single album as JYJ. Third, when I got to spent 1 night & 2 days w JYJ members before enlistment when I thought we wouldn't be able to do it.
Q. Any words to the two members? JJ: Yuchun, Junsu, I will be back. Junsu, we'll be separated for about 3 years because of the time overlap  & we've never been apart for that long b4 but when I get army leave I'll take the time to go visit u Then we'll get to see each other, it'd be fun to watch a soldier go visit another soldier, isn't it? But that's what we'll do. So don't be so sad. 
Yuchun, so you think this is none of your business but you'll be here soon after #Girlwhoseessmell so it wouldn't feel so remote. It wouldn't be bad to show others some bravery & spirit as we go. 
Yesterday, I thought, it wasn't an easy decision to leave [sM] with the lawsuit. You were always going along with what I think or Junsu thinks during our years as a team, but in the decisive moment to make the ultimate decision, just the fact that you followed solely based on faith in other members.. that's so hard to do. When you are on the edge of a cliff, you hold on to what's most precious to you, but if we thought about just ourselves, same for Junsu or me...
The fact that we made that decision saying, "we'll leave with you so that we could stay together. I'll go with you"...I feel it's friendship that no one could dare to copy, and I wouldn't want anyone to do that. because it was reckless, actually. In the end, it turned out & now that I look back on it, it was brave thing to do & we couldn't have done it if we didn't love each other. and I'm thankful for all the things that we couldn't have done if we weren't together. So when I come back, let's keep thanking, loving & thinking abt each other as always. It's a little embarrassing thing to say to another guy, but it's something we could say bc it's us. I'll come back safely. You will come visit me too, right? So see you soon. I'll call you on that payphone. Please pick up that collect call. When you see an unknown number, you pick up. (waving hands)

In the message to the fans, JJ once again mentioned that he doesn't want the fans to write him letters as it might back up the work at the post office which would delay letters from family & friends from getting to his fellow enlistees this also includes internet board messages as well. Bc we might be taking away the window for other soldiers to stay in touch w their friends&family. That's why JJ has prepared many things for us & he worked hard on it.

JJ's msg to fans: 1. no letters or messages to JJ while he's enlisted 2. reach all the goals you set & grow 3. see JJ again w a smile :D  JJ wants us to work hard during his leave & be successful in whatever we do! Be lawyers judges doctors producers whatever & protect JYJ
Other partial translations:   From  @yongjunna
Embedded image permalink 
JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/30-4/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-330-452015.html?spref=tw

class="single__title entry-title" JYJ captures attention with campaign video for “Human Documentary Love”
JYJ Posted on March 31, 2015 JYJ’s participation in Human Documentary Love’s 10th anniversary campaign video has garnered a lot of attention ever since its release on March 31st!
According to C-JeS Entertainment, “JYJ took part in the campaign video for MBC’s Human Documentary Love as part of its 10th anniversary celebration. As JYJ will be on a temporary hiatus due to Kim Jaejoong’s enlistment, partaking in this meaningful campaign as their last piece together means a lot for the members.
In the released video, the light-hearted JYJ members an be seen featured in scenes related to book publication, photo contest, celebratory video exhibition, and various other events as part of the campaign. In particular, JYJ’s sweet and colourful concept has melted many fans’ hearts.
According to an affiliated source, “At the time, it was difficult to accommodate the three’s schedules as Kim Jaejoong was working on his album, Park Yoochun was filming for a drama, and Kim Junsu was on his Asia tour. Yet, the members had a strong will to make this meaningful campaign happen, and so were willing to begin filming at dawn.
Meanwhile, upon Kim Jaejoong’s private enlistment in the army on March 31st, Park Yoochun is to star in an upcoming SBS drama series Sense of Men and Women and Kim Junsu is to continue on his Asia tour in Japan.

JYJ

Source: The Star

Koreaboo@Koreaboo
JYJ captures attention with campaign video for “Human Documentary Love” -- http://aegyo.me/3z49

#TGWSS with Park Yuchun starts...

JYJ Official
박유천의 몸을 사리지 않는 액션연기에 극찬이 이어지고 있습니다.
공개된 예고편에는 무표정한 표정으로 화려한 액션을 선보이는
박유천의 모습이 담겨 있어 눈길을 끄는데요,
오늘 밤 10시, 박유천의 무감각 액션연기가 공개됩니다!

There are many compliments towards 박유천's attitude of doing his best on action scenes.
박유천 attracted attentions of doing action scenes without any facial expressions in the trailer video.
Check out the heavy action scenes 박유천 presents tonight at 10pm!

201504011056779268_551b51dff3dab_99_2015
Park Yuchun, the action star...

JYJ Official shared SBS's post.
  11108834_971086522903027_659655397131716
11101249_971086519569694_305301500697124

JYJ Official
201504021001083410_1.jpg

Knetizens Buzz on #TGWSS first episode...

201504012230775686_551bfa4fd0c08_99_2015

OSEN - Naver: First episode 'TGWSS', brute Park Yoo Chun and vivacious Shin Se Kyung, 'Daebak smell' 

1. [+2895, -219] TGWSS is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so good

2. [+2623, -273] Park Yoo Chun is so handsome and his acting is so good. This drama is fun!!!

3. [+2410, -221] kkuljaemㅋㅋㅋ  Park Yoo Chun's acting is so good and the smells are so pretty

4. [+2240, -176] I wasn't looking forward to it but it turned out to be fun

5. [+565, -68] It's so fun^^ This is what I'll watch for Wed-Thurs...

6. [+534, -52] Park Yoo Chun's character is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ

7. [+500, -55] TGWSS is really fun! It has the thrills, funny and bittersweet elements. It's so good!

8. [+425, -47] It's only the first episode but it's already this fun. Such a well-made drama

9. [+422, -27] This drama is daebak

10. [+377, -44] Their roles match them so well

My Daily - Naver: 'TGWSS', Shin Se Kyung imagines herself as a topstar and meets the Running Man members 

1. [+1202, -14] Heol... This is daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1032, -17] What the?ㅋㅋ This is so refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+960, -10]ㅋㅋㅋ Daebakㅋㅋㅋ I was so surprised when Yoo Jae Suk suddenly popped up on the screen ㅋㅋㅋThat was nice ㅋㅋ

4. [+672, -20] It's really good. This is what I'll watch from now on  ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+174, -4] I had that moment of bewilderment as I was seeing Yoo Jae Suk in a drama

6. [+158, -5] And this is how we get to see 'Running Man' in a dramaㅋㅋㅋ So fresh ㅋㅋ

7. [+80, -3] Freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

credit: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/04/spoilers-girl-who-sees-smells-ep-1.html

class="entry-title" ‘Girl Who Sees Smells’ Kim So-hyun and Park Yoo-chun, coolest brother and sister! image

Girl Who Sees Smells Kim So-hyun and Park Yoo-chun, coolest brother and sister! BTS cuts of Kim So-hyun were revealed.
The stills show not only Kim So-hyun, but also Park Yoo-chun, his brother, which are catching the eye of fans and viewers of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Girl Who Sees Smells’(script written by Lee Hee-myung, directed by Baek Soo-chan).
On April 2, sidusHQ revealed the stills along with a message asking for support via its official Twitter.

In one photo, Kim So-hyun is showing off her pure beauty in a school uniform, smiling brightly with the script in her hands.
Moreover, in another still, she is posing for the camera with her brother Park Yoo-chun, standing in front of a large tank in an aquarium. They are showing great chemistry together as brother and sister.
Kim So-hyun was cast to play the role of Park Yoo-chun’s one and only sister, Choi Eun-seol, who will be a major reason for the mysterious case that will get his brother involved. Meanwhile, the new episode of ‘Girl Who Sees Smells’ will depict Choi Eun-sol’s tragic story to help viewers understanding of the drama.
The second episode of SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday television series ‘Girl Who Sees Smells’ will air at 10p.m on April 2nd.
GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by sidus HQ, English Translation by Veronica Choi

class="entry-title" [LINE] 150402 JYJ Line Update: Greeting from Yuchun during ‘TGWSS’ filming April 2, 2015 · rilanna
photo 1427965200476.jpg {JYJ KR LINE, 05:59 PM KST}
밤을 새서 촬영 해도 즐거운 이유 바로 우리 배우 스텝들이 있기에… 어제도 촬영 하면서 함께 모여 본방 봤어요.
오늘 2회도 본방사수~~^^
기대해주세요~

[TRANS] The reason why I enjoy to even film staying up all night is because I was just with our actors and staff; so… I also watched the broadcast together with them while filming yesterday. You have to watch the broadcast for Episode 2 today too~~^^ Please look forward to it~
{JYJ KR LINE, 06:01 PM KST}
[OFFICIAL]
그가 가장 어색해 하는 것은 셀카와 브이….. 바람이 불어 더 표정이 어색한 것이라고 덧붙였습니다 ^^;;;;

[TRANS]
[OFFICIAL]
The selca and V that he is doing feels the most awkward….. We would like to add that his look is awkward more from the wind blowing ^^;;;;

Source: JYJ Naver Line   Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/30-4/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-330-452015.html?spref=tw
class="entry-title"The Girl Who Sees Smells Episode 1 Recap Posted on April 1, 2015 by ockoala tgb1.jpg
The bar is set so low by the predecessor of The Girl Who Sees Smells (Sensory Couple) that this drama has to only be mildly watchable to be considered off to a good start. Thankfully Smelly Girl is everything I wanted and more, rendering my first impression verdict that this drama isn’t stinky in the least and has a very endearing main girl lead to win our hearts. Leads Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung are engaging right off the bat in both performance and chemistry, not to mention I’m crazy for their adorable interactions from the second they meet cute.
The underlying story is equal parts dark and light, with danger that is hair raising from the start and then transitions to staying in the corners of the narrative like a boogeyman waiting to strike. That leaves the present day narrative fast and funny but leaving room for tons of serious issues waiting to be explored when the time comes. The ratings for episode 1 was a low 5.6% AGB nationwide, which is unsurprising for a prime time rom-com, but is at least higher than Hyde, Jekyll, Me ended with so with that let’s get on with the recap.
Complete Recap Here:  http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/01/the-girl-who-sees-smells-episode-1-recap/

class="entry-title" The Girl Who Sees Smells Episode 2 Recap Posted on April 2, 2015 by ockoala GWSM2.avi_001553332.jpg
A little bit of a good drama goes a long way to lifting my spirits again. Like a parched throat getting precious drops of liquid, the first two episodes of The Girl Who Sees Smells (Sensory Couple) is just what my doctor ordered to recover from the recent drama beat down. This drama continues to be cute and sweetly simple, it doesn’t aim high so consequently everything delivers. The serial killer mystery is revealed a bit more but the character interactions between leads Moo Gak and Cho Rim take giant steps forward. To say the drama understands pacing is an understatement with how nicely this story flows.
The OTP is amazingly perfect already, their connection forged in ways they don’t fully know yet but it doesn’t matter because their current reason to spend time together is equally compelling. Cho Rim needs devoid of humor Moo Gak to be her comedy performance partner, while one-track-minded Moo Gak needs human bloodhound Cho Rim to be his police tracker. They are bound together for positive reasons which makes their growing camaraderie and banter all the more lovely to watch. There aren’t any manufactured complications so far, leaving all the time spent on watching two people sensibly form the first bonds of friendship.
Episode 2 recap:
GWSM2.avi_000049883.jpg
Moo Gak and Cho Rim part ways but he stops in his tracks when he overhears someone asking if Cho Rim is Choi Eun Seol? Moo Gak flashes back to a memory with his little sister Eun Seol when she came by the aquarium to show off her school academic award.
GWSM2.avi_000089789.jpg GWSM2.avi_000119719.jpg
Moo Gak dotes on her, calling her “my kid” and being so proud of her. Eun Seol chides oppa for referring to her as his kid, worried that he can’t get a girlfriend this way. Moo Gak reminds her that they are all each has in this world so of course she’s his kid. Only after he marries Eun Seol off will Moo Gak even consider whether he wants to get married himself. Eun Seol sighs at his old man tone of voice before they happily head off to grab a bite to eat.
GWSM2.avi_000129976.jpg
Back in the present, Cho Rim explains hat the person has mistaken her for Choi Eun Seol so the girl apologizes and leaves. She notices Moo Gak staring at her still standing there. He asks “your name….” so she assumes he wants her name to be thorough since he’s a cop. Cho Rim writes down her name Oh Cho Rim but Moo Gak wonders why someone just called her Choi Eun Seol? Cho Rim explains the girl mistook her for her classmate before walking off with Moo Gak staring.

Complete Recap here:  http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/02/the-girl-who-sees-smells-episode-2-recap/

Archived