[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

Yuchun won Best Rookie Actor (for HaeMoo) at the 6th KOFRA Film Awards...
Sponsored by Korea Film Journalists Association. 

Lee hee won@Heeeewon2

[일정] 제 6회 '올해의 영화상 시상식' 남자 신인상 <해무> #박유천 수상 Date - 2015. 1. 29(Thu) 19:00 Venue : 서울 한국프레스센터 20층 국제회의장
Translated from Korean by Bing
[schedule] the 6th of the year and raise themselves < to cast film awards ' m > #박유천 award Date-2015. 1.29 (Thu) 19: 00 Venue: Seoul, Korea Press Center 20th floor International Conference Hall

Embedded image permalink

c-jes.com/ko/artist/about.asp?artist=1  

Embedded image permalink

Yuchun will appear to accept the award...CJeS confirmed the schedule.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Yuchun receiving the award for Best New Actor in Film (HaeMoo)
From KOFRA

TVDaily via min A

Translation of PYC's speech
Embedded image permalink
Press Pics
20150129193207734.jpeg

Embedded image permalink

Much More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/26-2/1/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/jyj-news-week-of-126-212015.html?spref=tw

class="titleNews"JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun Takes Home Best New Actor Award at ′KOFRA′ Film Awards
2015.01.30 11:34 Newsen Ha Soo Jung Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong 

JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun received the Best New Actor award at the 6th Korea Film Reporters Association (KOFRA) Film Awards.

On January 29, Park Yoo chun attended the 6th KOFRA Film Awards at the Korea Press Center in Seoul, where he won the Best New Actor award for his performance in the movie Sea Fog.

Upon receiving his award, Park Yoo Chun said, "After debuting as a singer, I′ve attended music, drama and movie award ceremonies, but this is the first award ceremony that I felt that I want to return to. I think it′s an award ceremony where warm feelings are exchanged back and forth."

He added, "I was greedy to find the name Park Yoo Chun, not Micky Yoo Chun, and I think it was the reporters that helped me find that greed. I′ll work harder so that the name ′actor′ will fit better."

Filming his first movie after 10 years since his debut, Park Yoo Chun acted among veteran actors in the movie Sea Fog, standing his ground with a strong presence.

The KOFRA Film Awards, hosted by the Korea Film Reporters Association, reviewed a total of 134 films from in and outside of Korea and selected winners based on the votes of associated reporters. The Korean Film Reporters Association holds 48 news outlets and 67 film reporters as members.

JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun Takes Home Best New Actor Award at ′KOFRA′ Film Awards
◇Winners List

▲Best Picture = Han Gong Ju
▲Best Director = Kim Sung Hoon (A Hard Day)
▲Best Actor = Choi Min Sik (The Admiral: Roaring Currents)
▲Best Actress = Chun Woo Hee (Han Gong Ju)
▲Best Supporting Actor = Yu Hae Jin (The Pirates)
▲Best Supporting Actress = Jo Yeo Jeong (Obsessed)
▲Best New Actor = Park Yoo Chun (Sea Fog)
▲Best New Actress = Lee Yoo Young (Spring)
▲Best Independent Film = My Love, Don′t Cross that River
▲Best Foreign Film = Interstellar
▲Discovery of the Year = Chun Woo Hee
▲Movie Man of the Year = Myung Film CEO Shim Jae Myung
▲Movie Reporter Award = Munhwa Ilbo Reporter Ahn Ji Young
▲PR Award= hohohobeach Head Lee Chae Hyun

Photo Credit: Newsen/Pyo Myung Joong

Mwave

[FEATURE] Korean Cinema Today: Young Korean stars March into Asia [*]Young Korean stars March into Asia ② [*] by SHIN Min-kyung / 01.29.2015 - See more at: http://koreanfilm.or.kr/webzine/sub/feature.jsp?pageIndex=1&wbTypeCd=690105&adminYn=N&wbSeq=217&vol=46&mode=A_VIEW&returnUrl=#sthash.yR36ZijM.dpuf
photo grdicHnxwAdpPDbAAvrl.jpg

PARK Yoo-chun Known as South Korean pop group JYJ member ‘Micky Yoochun’, people seem to forget his idol star aura when he is actor PARK Yoo- chun. Perhaps this can be attributed to the unrealistically proper and polite model student image he projects through the characters he plays. Through TV dramas Sungkyunkwan Scandal ’s prim scholar, Miss Ripley ’s major corporate heir, and Rooftop Prince ’s Joseon Dynasty prince, he’s been playing well-mannered, upscale characters. Even in the TV drama Three Days, where he plays a secret service man for the president, he looks smart in suits. During his decade-long career, Haemoo is the sole title counted in his filmography. Here he sheds his well-bred image for a film role as the naïve youngest seaman of a fishing boat setting sail with the dream of returning with a full load but ends up in a tragic turn after helping illegal migrants. PARK Yoo-chun blends well into the ensemble of actors which is a significant aspect of Haemoo thanks to his good-natured looks and down to earth performance. These accomplishments earned him an award for ‘Best New Actor’ at the Blue Dragon Awards. “I am so pleased that our film industry found this outstanding actor” says director BONG Joon-ho who produced Haemoo . - See more at: http://koreanfilm.or.kr/webzine/sub/feature.jsp?pageIndex=1&wbTypeCd=690105&adminYn=N&wbSeq=217&vol=46&mode=A_VIEW&returnUrl=#sthash.FYrR6Bon.dpuf PARK Yoo-chun
Known as South Korean pop group JYJ member ‘Micky Yoochun’, people seem to forget his idol star aura when he is actor PARK Yoo- chun. Perhaps this can be attributed to the unrealistically proper and polite model student image he projects through the characters he plays. Through TV dramas Sungkyunkwan Scandal ’s prim scholar, Miss Ripley ’s major corporate heir, and Rooftop Prince ’s Joseon Dynasty prince, he’s been playing well-mannered, upscale characters. Even in the TV drama Three Days, where he plays a secret service man for the president, he looks smart in suits. During his decade-long career, Haemoo is the sole title counted in his filmography. Here he sheds his well-bred image for a film role as the naïve youngest seaman of a fishing boat setting sail with the dream of returning with a full load but ends up in a tragic turn after helping illegal migrants. PARK Yoo-chun blends well into the ensemble of actors which is a significant aspect of Haemoo thanks to his good-natured looks and down to earth performance. These accomplishments earned him an award for ‘Best New Actor’ at the Blue Dragon Awards. “I am so pleased that our film industry found this outstanding actor” says director BONG Joon-ho who produced Haemoo.

Source: KOFIC

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/2-2/9/15 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/jyj-news-week-of-22-2915-will-update.html?spref=tw

JYJ Dancers share JYJ Pics...

ID-MYO added 10 new photos.
IDMYO☆
JYJ concert in Japan
2014.11.15~20 Tokyo dome
2014.12.12~15 Osaka dome
2014.12.23~24 fukuoka dome

... See More

10980712_783770918365379_138891781678454

10917117_783770938365377_368237186063380

10869823_783770988365372_568276423009247

10952089_783771018365369_826974937147385

10983475_783771135032024_222939084900241

10960549_783771231698681_393023924027012

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/2-2/9/15 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/jyj-news-week-of-22-2915-will-update.html?spref=tw

PYC Fanmeeting Tour in China

(Will Update Continuously)

Beijing

Press Pics

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Live Tweets from  YoochunRocksMyWorld @Y_S_H_I 

Starting!!! 

Embedded image permalink

[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 150207 2015 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour Loving YU in Beijing http://wp.me/p1gQsC-IUo

[WEIBO] 150207 Park Yuchun Weibo Update 2: Selca with fans at ‘Loving YU’ in Beijing fanmeeting http://wp.me/p1gQsC-IUY

Tweets and Translations from  플로 시 @fourc_pyc 

Practice makes perfect ...kkk 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

10 years
from fourc_pyc

Any drama/movie or music plan in 2015?Come to China 4 movie?YC:There is new plan.Rvcd few scripts from China.Still in midst of discussion.

Q:Any confirm new plan in 2015?YC:<Hesitate very long>.I don't hv much time left.Will try to acheive the plan within the limited time

I love u too! #Yuchun

Embedded image permalink

Complete Recap Here:
JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour in China~LovingYU http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/park-yuchun-fanmeeting-tour-in.html?spref=tw

Added:

Video Message (Video Love Letter) from Yuchun

Hi everyone, it’s Yuchun.
Until now I have always received letters from you. Now that I attempt to convey my thoughts to you through a letter, it feels a little awkward and shy.
You all know that I am not good at those goose bumpy things, right?
While you’re listening to my letter (my voice) now, I am reading this letter with my face all blushed.
Although I am not usually good at expressing my feelings to you, today I will try to bring up courage to convey my feelings to you.

This moment with you who have always waited for me with bright smile whenever or wherever I am, is so precious to me
This moment being with you, I am truly happy and I love it (this moment).
Do you enjoy this moment with me as well?

Thank you
谢谢 (Thank you in Chinese)
I won’t forget that I only exist as who I am, because of your love.
I will do my best and best to show you better things (better aspect of me?) as Park Yuchun, a member of JYJ and actor.

Now, the cold winter will go and warm spring will come?
With my heart fluttering as I wait for warm spring sunlight, I will get closer (in the future than now) to you.
Please stay where you are, so I won’t get lost.
I truly thank you for always staying with me.

And I am so sorry that I have spared these words for so long: Everybody, I LOVE YOU

Translated by: ㅁ via DC PYC Gall
Shared by: JYJ3

Congrats to Yuchun on winning 2015 Max Movie Best New Actor Award! He won 42% of the votes:D http://maxaward.maxmovie.com/vote/movie_vot … 
via inheaven_wjyj

Embedded image permalink

List of Winners
(Note: Choi Min Sik of CJeS won for Best Actor (Roaring Currents) and Haemoo won for Best Movie Trailer)

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/9-2/15/2015 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/jyj-news-week-of-29-2152015-will-update.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title" [OTHER WEIBO] 150211 Live Broadcast ticketing for 2015 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour ‘Loving YU’ in Chengdu February 11, 2015 · rilanna photo 150211damai.png [TRANS]
#2015 park yuchun fanmeeting tour Loving YU in China#
The Chengdu stop on February 14,
We are collaborating with LETV Music(@乐视音乐) for a live broadcast,to sincerely invite you to loving #Park Yuchun# get-together on #Valentine’s Day# with the limited sales of only 6002 [tickets],opening on February 12 at 12 noon sharp。
We will begin selling the live-broadcast tickets on LETV Music(@乐视音乐) [Feb] 12(Thur) at 12:00,there’s a limited sales of 6002,will post the selling link on morning of [Feb] 12。
photo 7665ac89jw1ep4gdfu7gqj20ku1120vn.jpg
photo 7665ac89jw1ep56t36rmuj20zk0pzdip.jpg
7665ac89jw1eo7oabl26mj20fr0n5aez.jpg~ori
photo 7c20c9cdgw1ep5i3l1qlxj20ku11276v.jpg Source: 华盛世纪   Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

Video Press Conference in Beijing (before the fm) with English subs

Hyeri Haylee

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour in China~LovingYU http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/park-yuchun-fanmeeting-tour-in.html?spref=tw

Park Yuchun at airport on his way to Chengdu, China
Another stop to his Loving YU fanmeeting tour

20150213193603619.jpeg

B9uEgZVCEAA3IkS.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Archived