http://youtu.be/cGjVn6dYMrQ
Fukuoka concert Day one Talk
(including Junsu's 'love story')
by Shia Kim

oppai chocolate talk
by Huayu

http://youtu.be/5bh79yNKyhU
Fukuoka concert Day 2
Talk before NINE/acapella (emotional and thankful JYJ)
by Shia Kim

http://youtu.be/N1acuuFIBIo
Begin then Ending...T____T
by Shia Kim

Complete concert recaps here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Concert: Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-concert-ichigo-ichie-fukuoka.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 150108 Korepo Report: JYJ Decorates the Finale of [ichigo Ichie] Japan Dome Tour with Deeply Moved Tears! January 9, 2015 · Jen_BabyLove

650x277x201412250930773425_549b5ef695544.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vAX0GBozd9
(T/N: a long report on finale of JYJ Japan Dome Tour. I thought it would give everyone a good picture of the whole dome performance set-up and what each member said roughly. Hope you enjoy reading!)

Korea’s top artists JYJ held their Japan Dome Tour [2014 Japan Dome Tour ~ Ichigo Ichie ~] at Fukuoka Yahoo Auction Dome on 24th Dece,ber (Wed).
The tour which started on 18th November in Tokyo Dome proceeded to Osaka, and then on 23rd and 24th for 2 days, JYJ decorated their dome tour finale with their first Fukuoka concerts with roaring success.

On 24th Christmas eve, while fans eagerly waited in their Christmas cos-play (T/N: costumer play, meaning wearing a costume to become someone/something else) holding JYJ goods, the dome went into darkness.
Penlights the fans were holding shone red all at once, covering one side of the dome with red waves.
When the screen showed clips of Junsu, Yuchun, Jaejoong one-by-one, voices of the audience flew about shouting out the members’ names.
When dancers in black costumes sure to heighten the excitment of the dome came out to show-off their acrobatic dance moves, the screen close up on [JYJ] logo.
When Jaejoong, Yuchun and Junsu appeared on the top stage dressed in black/gold glittering costumes, the place went into a storm of happiness.

When they sang the opening number “Empty” on top of a firery stage, their powerful dance and voices raised the voltage of the place at once but yet during their ballad number “Ayy Girl (R&B ver)” the place was wrapped up in their sweet voices, capturing fans’ hearts very early into the concert.
The place was in an uproar reaching the highest climax with their even more passionate performances since its the tour finale.

After receiving fanatic responses, the opening stage ended and MC time starts.
After Jaejoong’s “welcome to JYJ Dome Tour in Fukuoka!” and Junsu’s call “good evening everyoone~! I’m Junsu of JYJ. 2014 Asia Tour ends today. For this, I will put in all my energy from the start till the end, going with my all strength so everyone! Let’s enjoy till the end!”, the place shook with roars of cheers.
Fans were nodding in agreement when these words were spoken “good evening this is Jaejoong. Its the last one today right. Although we just started, it feels lonely right (as the final performance)”.
When he said “and Merry Christmas everyone!”, the audience responded with loud cheers of “Merry Christmas” back.
Jaejoong further continued with “since its Christmas today, let’s enjoy with a special performance we prepared oinly for today. Thank you” and raised expectations towards the performance while passing the baton to Yuhcun.
“I’m Yuchun of JYJ!” he greeted and gave out a huge sigh with “today is the last of this tour right. Haaaaaa~” and continued “dome tour, I want to do it one more time you know”. At these words, the dome was filled with voices responding in a split second “we want!!”
“But….. JYJ will also try hard so please give us your support till the end!” said Yuchun.
After “until the end, ready to enoy, OK~!” shouted by Yuchun in his usual style, the second stage started!
“And so please listen to this” sayid Jaejoong, introducing the number “Let Me See”.
After feeling intoxicated with that gem of a harmony created with these 3 beautiful voices, everyone in the dome was then intoxicated with “In Heaven”, the masterpiece ballad that stimulates all our 5 senses.

The fans, applauding loudly with all their emotions after each song, complimented the 3 members’ performances towards making this the best LIVE.
A clip was shown on screen to look back at their activities as JYJ and as individuals, and when the words [now is the time to show a new look ~…..] appeared, it was time for the special solo performances.
Jaejoong appeared in chic black-base clothes sitting on a chair and sang emotionally to Nakajima Miyuki’s [Kesho], while Junsu also sang Nakajima Miyuki’s [Kimi to Sora no Aida]. Yuchun then followed with Fukuyama Masaharu’s [sai Ai].
While they delivered these emotional ballads which fit their individual image exactly, everyone was so touched that some fans who even shed tears.
Then the atmosphere took a complete change, and Jaejoong appeared wearing a leather jacket with frills showing off a look mixed with sexiness and charisma singing passionately to [butterfly].
This was a rock number elegant and bewitching like a butterfly, and the audience was sucked into a vortex of passion.

“Everyone, are you ready to go crazy?” shouted Jaejoong and everyone responded with “Yeah~!”
And to further words of “go crazy? You sure?”, fans shouted even louder “Yeah~!”
“Coz today is the finale. We have enjoyed those concerts we did until now too but today everyone please force yourselves a little…. like this [i am normally like this but because its the finale I’ll put in more for you] (laugh). Like more crazy then usual….. To the level that will shock even the friend you came with today….. I want you to enjoy today with that kind of tension!” said Jaejoong encouraging the fans and finally “next song, you know what it is right?”
“First floor, second floor Ultra Soul!” {Jaejoong) “Hey!” (fans) “now everybody! Ultra Soul!” (Jaejoong) “Hey!” (fans), the call & response continued like this.
With cheers that filled-up the entire place, “I’m going to ride this tide!” said Jaejoong and went on to do [ultra Soul] by B’z.
Fans who got excited during the MC where Jaejoong captured their hearts, then screamed his name “Jaejoonggggggg~!” loudly and shook the floor together with Jaejoong.

Next up was Yuchun wearing a greyish jacket.
When he sang the R&B-flavor number [i Love You] with his charismatic high tone and heavy low notes voice, the dome reacted with unbreaking applauses and cheers that sounded like howling. (T/N: can’t help it just want to comment here that this use of “howling” by the reporter was just hilarious and so apt!)
While reciprocating to screams of female fans, he also expressed his appreciation to the many male fans’ cheers when they said “Yuchun-san, I love  you” (T/N: very difficult to translate DAISUKI coz it can mean LOVE it can mean like a lot etc. but I’ll go with LOVE coz I believe its closer), prompting him to joke “that’s a little (laugh)” (T/N: meaning he CAN’T reciprocate lol) and making everyone laughed.
As today is the tour’s final day, Yuchun said with regret “now, I want time to stop. I mean, I think members may do individual LIVE but as JYJ probably 3 years, 4 years later….” and the audience went “eeeeehhhh~!” in shocked.
As if tto make it sound better to himself too, Yuchun explained “I mean, we are going for military service right”
After pausing for a breath, he continued “but please wait for us JYJ” and everyone responded back “we’ll wait~!!!”
Changing the topic, “its kind of exciting coz its Christmas right? I was excited with Junsu yesterday (laugh) when Junsu said at the side of the stage [what do I do? This really makes me uncomfortable you know]. But sorry Junsu (laugh), I personally want to give fans a Christmas present….. I want our performance today to be a present from us” said Yuchun and went on to perform [30] and after that whispered “everyone, I love you” to huge cheers from fans.

Last from the solo section was Junsu wearing pure-white long coat.
Strong yet beautiful voice singing “because you are not alone, because I will protect you ~” to fans like he is talking to them with AI’s [sTORY], and was drown with applauses.
“It’s been a while so my Japanese may not convey my meaning 100% but it’s great to be able to communicate in Japanese right? All of you are so kind. Even when I used ridiculous Japanese you will understand me and I feel thankful everytime” expressing his gratefulness.
“And so its the same today, are you ready?” he shouted and there were cheers heard from male fans.
In response to those cheers, he said “can I hear the guys’ voices today? One – two!” and the male fans cheered “Junsuuuuuuu~!!”
Furthermore, “and from now!” said Junsu, “Junsu Time!” shouted fans as per usual, and an intensive performance started.
To the strong electron sound, Junsu performed [incredible] with the dancers and overwhelmed the audience with a perfectly-executed dance performance and his predominant singing skill.

The stage started again with 3 of them singing [so So].
As its Christmas eve today and finale of dome tour, Junsu, Jaejoong and Yuchun appeared on the top stage cos-play as snowman, Santa Claus and Tree!
Fans went wild with excitment at how cute the 3 of them looked.
The simple performance, born from 3 of them wanting to make fans happy, brought delight to the audience.
650x433x201412250930773425_549b5f692afd9.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tLS9Yicp40

While singing Yuchun’s hit-drama [sungkyunkwang Scandal] theme song [Chachatta], they moved towards the sub-stage.

They were moving slowly towards audience at the back.
When the 3 of them were approaching slowly on the moving stage, everyone was overjoyed!
Junsu said “after debuting 10 years, this is a first cos-play for me (laugh)”. “Yes, for Junsu and me (laugh). But Jaejoong is sexy right” quipped Yuchun.
“We are almost turning 30 and frankly this is too embarrassing” Jaejoong said shyly while Junsu quipped “at first there was talk about dressing-up as girls but on a moving stage you can see…..(T/N: erhm, I supposed you can imagine them wearing SKIRTS and hence….) so we gave up on that” bringing continuous laughters from everyone.
In addition, Jaejoong started doing “adult” talk and the place went into an uproar.
In the midst of singing SMAP’s popular song [Lion Heart] and [be My Girl], 3 of them went on separate trams and gifted audience with color balls that included their signatures, toys, and even the costumes they wore, making one round of the dome to the delights of fans.

JYJ appeared again after changing into dark blue outfits and sang the title track [bACK SEAT] in their new album [JUST US], followed by [be the One] and [Valentine], and finally there remains only 1 song.
“It’s time to introduce our final song but….. Time passes so fast right. Its amazing how fast time passed from Yuchun’s [are you ready!] just now. I don’t want to do the next song. I mean, today is the last time”.
In addition, “when the new single release has been confirmed, we shouted BANZAI! (T/N: we did it) It’s the same happiness we feel when we first took No 1 on the weekly chart after debut in Japan. So this moment should not be a lonely time for us but a waiting moment for new happiness I think. Because today is Christmas eve, I want to part with you all while smiling”, and further “let us introduce the new song to be release on 21 January” before performing [Wake Me Tonight].

After singing [Get Out] during encore, Junsu said “with the next song our [2014 JYJ Japan Dome Tour] ends. When we started off in China, I was also doing musical then and frankly it was tough but today I really feel lonely. Until now even when we couldn’t appear on TV or in the midst of various bad situations, we could overcome everything and be here now because of you all. I feel that I can prepare for my next step with your support and love. I will continue to do my best”. Jaejoong sighed with deep emotion ” after becoming the name JYJ there will be no next, we don’t know what will happen next. Everyday we feared what’s to come tomorrow. Everytime we performed in Japan we always say [we can meet again] but we don’t know when that will be and spent our time while watching over that period of “uncertain future”. But this concert I felt the trust with you and the really deep love that is like an assurance that we can certainly keep doing this. Although we talk about going into military service soon, I am coming to Yokohama in January (laugh). We won’t be meeting for 2 years but 2 years is short so just wait for us for a while alright”.
Yuchun also said “yesterday I was listenig to some good old songs with Jaejoong in the car after a long while. I want to make beautiful memories too from now. This beautiful memories cannot be made without all of you and without Jaejoong and Junsu….. Let’s make beautiful memories with JYJ and all of you from now. Thank you today” warm words from his heart.

To Jaejoong who said he didn’t want to do the next song, Yuchun proposed “then let’s do A Cappella” and the entire dome echoed with a huge roar of roof-penetrating loud cheers.
Everyone was super-excited when their A Capalle harmonized beautifully.
They sang [NINE] written by Jaejoong.

[bEGIN] was sang durng double=encore.
3 of them were filled with deep emotions and couldn’t control their crying.
Fans there were also crying, and finally they took a picture with fans behind them and promised to come back again, ending Japan Dome Tour’s finale with tears and emotions.
This Japan Dome Tour mobilized 240,000 people starting from November, performing at Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka.
After proving their continuous-polularity, JYJ will release their first Japan single [Wake Me Tonight] on 21 January.

530x734x201412240957770980_549a0fac29672.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZGP5HuCW8_

Source: Korepo
Translated by: Jen_BabyLove of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 150109 Park Yoochun, “I’m the best in playing Halli Galli” Release recent ‘bright & innocent’ condition January 9, 2015 · rilanna

Active as a singer-and-actor, Park Yoochun(JYJ) reported his recent condition.

On January 9, Park Yoochun released his photos together with the words “I’m the best in playing Halli Galli! It’s totally fun” on his Chinese SNS Weibo.

In the released photos, Park Yoochun is wearing a wool hat in short sleeves. In addition he is captivating women’s hearts showing an optimistic and bright innocent smile as he really enjoys winning in Halli Galli.

005X2xlvjw1eo30vb40gqj30m50qo784.jpg~ori

Netizens who saw the photos showed various reactions: “So cute, Park Yoochun” “Are you going to the army now..” “Where are the other members?” and expressed interests toward Park Yoochun.

Meanwhile, Park Yoochun was awarded the 34th Korean Film Critics Association Awards’ Best Newcomer award and the 51st Daejong Film Awards’ Best Male Newcomer award last year. Herein he has risen to add up to 4 crowns, from being awarded the Busan Film Critics Association Awards’ Best New Male Actor award a Blue Dragon award; and established himself as a representative male actor in his twenties who takes responsibility for Korean films.

Source: OSEN
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" [TRANS] 150112 Who is the most-anticipated Korean male & female actors of 2015 determined by Chinese reporters? January 12, 2015 · rilanna
Korean stars were hotly receiving interests from Chinese medias and local fans in 2014. While not only receiving love from Korean dramas and movies but also entertainment programs in China, stars’ entries into China has diversified even more. Hereby they build themselves up gradually to receive attention as a ‘Hallyu star’, and many stars head to China for the title ‘Hallyu star’. Lately there are numerous stars going to China, so who is the most-anticipated star of 2015 determined by Chinese entertainment reporters? Let’s hear the opinions of Chinese entertainment reporters and movie officials. photo image_readtop_2015_37045_14210534721715642.jpg Jia Jia(佳佳)/movie official: […] The male actor I’m looking forward to is Park Yoochun. I saw drama ‘Missing You’ and at his cute face, it must not been easy to be active as an actor out of a singer, yet Park Yoochun is really outstanding. I hope he comes out with a new project soon. -

Feng Won-jeu/Entertainment-dept reporter: […] I’m also looking forward to Park Yoochun but I was told that he will be going to the army this year. […] -

The actors mentioned the most were Lee Jong-suk and Jun Ji-hyun, then Park Yoochun and Kang So-ra are in position next. […]
Although movie officials and entertainment reporters consider the stars’ appeals first as the main factor to expect for; it is reported that the actor and the role are factors that drew interests.
Source: MBN   Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Park Yuchun's Fanmeeting tour in China!!!

#JYJ Yuchun Park holds fanmeeting tour in Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai http://durl.me/82bssc  Beijing on 07 Feb 
via WidM_info

Embedded image permalink

JYJ's Yoochun to embark on a fanmeeting tour in China next month

January 12, 2015
JYJ's Yoochun will hold a fanmeeting tour in China next month!

His agency C-JeS Entertainment stated on the 13th, "Yoochun will hold his solo fanmeeting '2015 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour Loving YU in China', which will kick off in Beijing on February 7 and move on to Chengdu and Shanghai. Through the fanmeeting, [Yoochun] plans to meet the fans in China who have sent a lot of love and interest up until now, and create special memories with them."

"Following his solo fanmeeting in Guangzhou and Shanghai last summer, requests for an additional fanmeeting have been flooding in from fans. As much as many fans in China have been waiting, [Yoochun] is preparing various stages for the fans in China."

Yoochun will kick off his fan meeting at Olympic Sports Center, Beijing on February 7!
Allkpop

Park Yuchun To Hold His Fan Meeting In China

6a42xe0v71a2mrjlou823obgkmo39lk4.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Park Yuchun will meet his fans in China on February.

CJeS Entertainment said, “We confirmed the schedules for Park Yuchun’s fan meeting events in China ‘2015 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour Loving YU in China’. Starting from February 7 in Beijing, the event will be held in Chengdu and Shanghai.”

Moreover, the agency revealed, “There were so many inquiries regarding the fan meeting event after Yuchun’s last fan meeting in Guangzhou and Shanghai. As the fans in China waited much, Yuchun is also preparing various performances for the fans.”

Park Yuchun received lots of love from drama ‘Rooftop Prince’, ‘Missing You’ and ‘Three Days’. In particular, as he appeared in variety program in China, the viewer’s percentage ranked first among the China’s programs.

The manager of the fan meeting said, “Not only the fans are watching Yuchun’s dramas, but they also visited Korea to watch his film ‘Sea Fog’. As this news is released, many reporters and fans will focus on this issue.”

Meanwhile, Park Yuchun’s first fan meeting in 2015 will be held at the Olympic Sports Center in Beijing on February 7. (photo by CJeS Entertainment)

http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=17144 ...

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/12-1/18/2015 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/jyj-news-week-of-112-1182015-will.html?spref=tw

Yuchun's Weibo Udate
Preparing for his fanmeeting
m.weibo.cn/u/5453072825

B7S2ZhyCcAABhX8.jpg

B7S2Z-GCAAAvmrC.jpg
Park Yu Chun hitting China for a new fan meeting tour next month

Park Yoo Chun is going to hit China for a new fan meeting tour next month.

On January 13th, a representative of C-JeS Entertainment said, "Park Yoo Chun is going to hit China for a new fan meeting tour in February. The tour will be held under the title of '2015 Park Yu Chun Fan Meeting Tour Loving YU in China,' and fan meetings will be held in Beijing, Chengdu, and Shanghai."

The representative also said, "A great number of fans requested extra fan meetings after Park Yu Chun held fan meetings in Guangzhou and Shanghai last summer. Park Yu Chun is going to make another unforgettable memory with many Chinese fans through the upcoming tour, and he is devoting his full energy to necessary preparations these days."

Park Yu Chun's popularity started skyrocketing in China after he played in drama 'Rooftop Prince' in 2012. 'I Miss You' and 'Three Days' also made big hits in the region, and Park Yu Chun's popularity has been rising since then. In addition, Park Yu Chun's appearance on a famous local TV program called 'Kuai Le Da Ben Ying' also became a hot issue in the region.

A representative said, "Millions of fans watch Park Yu Chun's previous dramas on Internet every day, and some fans even traveled all the way to Korea just to watch movie 'Sea Fog.' Many fans showed explosive reactions when he had visited Chian for a fan meeting last summer, and many people are showing hot reactions for the upcoming fan meetings as well."

Meanwhile, the first event of Park Yu Chun's new China fan meeting tour will be held in Beijing on February 7th.

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=352492

Yuchun's greetings... Excited for his upcoming fanmeetings...

class="entry-title"Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour ‘Loving Yu’ greeting January 19, 2015 · by Hyeri · in Yuchun. ·

B7m54VWCEAArX93

<In Chinese>

Greeting, friends (fans) in China. I’m Park Yuchun.

<In Korean>

This time around in China, 7th February in Beijing, 14th in Chengdu and 1st March in Shanghai…I can finally meet all of you. It’s been a long time since I’ve had solo activities and not with JYJ so, I’m also in much anticipation. I hope the time will quickly come and it will be great if we could share many good and warm conversations.

<In Chinese>

Let’s meet in China!

Video: 

[Cr 朴有天-Taiwan Only Yuchun]

Translated by @yochwennie

Park Yuchun's China fanmeeting update...

Approved doc #Yuchun FM Feb14 Chengdu.
Perform 4 songs-
EmptySpace4U
MagicCastle
AfterALong Time
WalkingWithHerInSpring  

Via fourc_pyc

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/19- 1/25/2015 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/jyj-news-week-of-119-1252015-will.html?spref=tw

class="content-title" JYJ’s Park Yoochun and miss A’s Suzy in Talks for New Drama by “Rooftop Prince” Director ayyagirl January 19, 2015   JYJ’s Park Yoochun and miss A’s Suzy in Talks for New Drama by “Rooftop Prince” Director

JYJ‘s Park Yoochun is in talks to be the male lead on an upcoming SBS drama, which will be directed by Shin Yoon Sub, the director of “Rooftop Prince.”

The drama, entitled “Girl Who Can See Smell (literal translation),” has also sent a casting offer to miss A‘s Suzy.

Both actors are currently are going through the script and considering the roles.

The drama is about a man who lost his younger sister three years ago in the “Barcode Murder Case” and a warm-hearted woman who was in the same incident but miraculously survived, gaining nothing but amnesia. The author of the upcoming drama, Lee Hee Myung, is the same writer who wrote the dramas “Rooftop Prince” and “King of Ambition” among other works.

The upcoming SBS drama will premiere in April after the drama “Jekyll, Hyde, Me” concludes.

soompi

class="mdMN06Ttl" style="text-align: start; font-family: Meiryo, Tahoma, 'MS PGothic', arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(53, 60, 74); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"パク・ユチョン独占密着!「スリーデイズ」メイキングDVD Part.1から一部映像を先行公開!“ユチョンの恋人登場?カップルと呼ばれるその相手とは…”

KSTYLE |2015年01月22日10時02分

r.580x0r.580x0

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2012511

B77IXBAIMAEsJgr.jpg

class="single__title entry-title" style="line-height: inherit; border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 2.8125em; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[★TRENDING] Fans speculate on the possible Yoochun-Suzy loveline on upcoming drama, “Girl Who Sees Smells”Suzy-and-Yoochun.jpg

Fans have begun to speculate whether or not two of K-Pop’s most loved idols will have a loveline following news that both miss A’s Suzy and JYJ’s Yoochun have entered talks to be cast in an upcoming supernatural drama.

The upcoming drama tentatively named The Girl Who Sees Smells will follow the effects of an unsolved murder known as the “Barcode Murder Case.”

Yoochun is currently in talks to play the male lead who became a police officer following the unsolved murder of his kid sister. As a result of the lack of closure, the character is emotionally closed off. Meanwhile, Suzy’s prospective character was involved in the same incident yet miraculously survived but not without consequence. She is described to have lost her memory due to the trauma but gained a special supernatural power in the process.

Should Yoochun sign on for the role, he will be reunited with director and screenwriter for Rooftop Prince, another supernatural drama which was received warmly and finished with high ratings. This project, however, will be possibly Suzy’s return to the small screen following her role in Gu Family Book in 2013.

JYP Entertainment have previously stated that they are considering the project and is currently reviewing the script, with C-JeS Entertainment saying the same in behalf of Yoochun.

The Girl Who Sees Smells is set to premiere in April following the upcoming drama Hyde, Jekyll, Me which stars Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min.

Source: Isplus and MBN

Suzy and Park Yoo-chun in "The Girl Who Can See Smell"

photo555050.jpg

Miss A Suzy and JYJ Park Yoo-chun are considering the offer for "The Girl Who Can See Smell".

JYP announced on the 20th that "The Girl Who Can See Smell" was one of the many scripts that came in for Suzy but she hasn't made up her mind yet.

Park Yoo-chun's agency also said the same thing.

"The Girl Who Can See Smell" is based on an original web-toon about a woman who gets into the same incident as a man who lost his sister in an accident and loses her memories.

Suzy and Park Yoo-chun were offered the roles of Yoon Se-ah and Kim Pyeong-an.

"The Girl Who Can See Smell" is likely to air after "Hyde, Jekyll and I" in March.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

http://www.hancinema.net/suzy-and-park-yoo-chun-in-the-girl-who-can-see-smell-77786.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=dwJn2G&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter#!dwJn2G

JYJ's single Wake Me Tonight
Released in Japan...

allkpop@allkpop

JYJ's 'Wake Me Tonight' ranks high on Japan's Oricon, Tower Records, and HMV's da... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/jyjs-wake-me-tonight-ranks-high-on-japans-oricon-tower-records-and-hmvs-daily-charts-short-pv 
[info] Oricon Daily Chart #JYJ Wake Me Tonight has sold 57,379 copies to take the number 2 spot~^^ 
Please note that JYJ has only released 1 version for Wake Me Tonight. KAT-TUN and B1A4 have 3 versions each for their singles.
via Rubypurple_fan

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/19- 1/25/2015 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/jyj-news-week-of-119-1252015-will.html?spref=tw

JYJ Releases Its Single Album In Japan

80d1ortu703xvuvqkabvefk5w4tfcvoa.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] JYJ is sweeping music charts in Japan.

CJeS Entertainment said, “JYJ’s Japanese single ‘Wake Me Tonight’ became a hot issue on January 21. As soon as its release, it ranked second on Oricon Daily Chart and first on Tower Record Daily Chart and HMV 24-hour Chart.”

Then, the agency continued, “Unlike other artists, it was really hard for us to distribute JYJ’s album in Japan. Although new album’s release took about two months, the group’s fans love its album.”

It is JYJ’s first time to distribute its album officially in Japan. Despite of many limits, the group’s popularity kept increasing. In particular, its official album ‘Just Us’, released in Korea, ranked first on Tower Record Monthly Chart and second on Oricon Weekly Chart in Japan.

Moreover, JYJ proved its popularity by holding Tokyo Dome solo concert and Japan Dome Tour and met over 240,000 fans.

The manager in Japan said, “JYJ’s single album in Japan became a hot issue. Without any promotion, the album swept music charts in Japan.”

Meanwhile, JYJ’s Japanese single ‘Wake Me Tonight’ was released on January 21. (photo by CJeS Entertainment)

BNT news

Kim Jaejoong mentions Yuchun at JJ's JParty (fanmeeting/mini concert/Bday celebration) in Yokohama, Japan

Night 1 (1/21/15)
Question: if Jaejoong wake up and found out that he's in Yoochun'a body. What will Hw do for that day? Jaejoong said he'll be happy
Cause Yoochun is handsome.
He's imitating Yoochun, hahaha, so funny.
Haha, Jae is considering what he'll do if he become Yoochun for that day, lol ©

YC seems like it's hard to wake him up in the mornings. www ®

Night 2 (1/22/15)
4) if he has magic, what does he hope to do with Yoochun?
Err, he'll make Yoochun's body healthier/ fitter.
Yoochun doesn't like to keep fit. ©

If you have magic, what will you do to YC? Give him more muscles~ YC doesn't really make an effort to exercise.
Sometimes YC and I only will eat heavy midnight snack.The following day I will exercise but YC will not do nothing. But he doesn't get fat ®

Jj said that Yoochun has a real nice face. Yesterday he also mentioned that Yoochun is handsome a few times.
Oh yeah, continuing from previous, JJ mentioned that YC dieted lately. Before, YC put on weight for his movie & Jae thinks YC was amazing.
This is in case, fans misunderstood that JJ thinks that YC is fat. He didn't mean it like that. Just that YC doesn't like to exercise. ©

JJ: I envy YC handsome face and his adam's apple. www ®

Embedded image permalink
[Fanart by 火柴wing] #Jaejoong magic spell~~No duck butt for #Junsu~~Buff #Yuchun
via fourc_pyc

Complete recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Jaejoong's JParty- Yokohama, Japan (January 21-22,... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/jaejoongs-jparty-yokohama-japan.html?spref=tw

JYJ's Chajatta
Used as BGM for KBS' Return to Superman episode where the triplets go to school a la scholars.
via al loha

we get giddy when we hear any JYJ songs on broadcast TV!

Note: Chajatta (FoundYou) is OST from the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal (SKKS) starring Park Yuchun of JYJ.
Chajatta is also informally designated as JYJ fans anthem.

JYJ Official
박유천이 영화 <해무>로 안정적인 연기를 선보이며 '제 6회 올해의 영화상' 남자 신인상을 수상했습니다! 함께 축하해주세요~

박유천 has won the Rookie of the Year Award at the 6th Film Awards for showing a stable performance in <해무>. Congratulations!

safe_image.php?d=AQBqSjsF6wnMJSJ4&w=158&
박유천, mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr

Park Yoo Chun wins rookie award at ’6th KOFRA Film Awards’ Jan 26, 2015

55382-295635-540x810.jpgPark Yoo Chun The Korea Film Reporters Association recently published its list of winners for its ’6th KOFRA Film Awards,’ and JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun was revealed to have won the Best New Actor award for the movie ‘Sea Fog,’ and making it his 5th rookie award for the movie at the same time.
As of now, Park Yoo Chun has won rookie awards at the ’34th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards,’ ’51st Daejong Film Awards,’ ’15th Busan Film Critics Award,’ and the ’35th Blue Dragon Film Awards.’ If one factors in the rookie award from the ’4th Beautiful Artists Awards’ and the popularity award from the ’2014 Star Night Showbiz Awards,’ Yoo Chun has won 7 trophies just for ‘Sea Fog.’
‘Sea Fog’ was a major Summer blockbuster in Korea last year, and the movie had gained much attention for being directed by Shim Sung Bo. Park Yoo Chun took on the role of the young and innocent ship crew member Dong Sik, and acted opposite veterans like Kim Yoon Seok, Moon Sung Geun, Kim Sang Ho, and others. Park Yoo Chun was never held back by the ‘singer turned actor’ tag, and put on a sterling performance.
By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Junsu and Yuchun sent a Congratulatory wreath for Jaejoong's JParty fanmeeting/Birthday celebration

Yoochun & Junsu - "Hyung! Happy birthday!"
Trans via The_Little_Pear

Embedded image permalink
via kissjyj

Junsu's and Yuchun's Video greeting for Jaejoong's birthday...at JParty

Via MikiLoveJJ

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Kim Jaejoong JParty- Seoul, Korea (Will Update) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/kim-jaejoong-jparty-seoul-korea.html?spref=tw

JYJ tops Japanese music chart with new single

Updated : January 27 2015
K-pop boy group JYJ’s first Japanese single “Wake Me Tonight” topped Japan’s most popular music chart on Tuesday.
The new track reportedly sold 20,609 copies on Wednesday, the day of its release, rising to the No. 2 spot on Japan’s Oricon daily chart. The song also topped Japan’s Tower Records and HMV 24 Hours charts last week.

(OSEN)

Though the group, consisting of Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong, has always enjoyed high popularity in Japan, the new single marks the trio’s first official album release in the country under the Japanese entertainment agency K-Dash.

Last year, JYJ’s Korean album “Just Us,” which was not officially released through a distributor in Japan, topped the local charts as well.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

More News Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/26-2/1/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/jyj-news-week-of-126-212015.html?spref=tw
JYJ Official
JYJ의 일본 첫 싱글 'wake me tonight'이 오리콘 위클리차트 2위를 기록했습니다. 모두 함께 축하해주세요^^
JYJ's first Japan single album 'wake me tonight' ranked the 2nd top on the Oricon Weekly Chart! Big round of applause^^
JYJ의 일본 첫 싱글 'wake me tonight'이 오리콘 위클리차트 2위를 기록했습니다. 모두 함께 축하해주세요^^  JYJ's first Japan single album 'wake me tonight' ranked the 2nd top on the Oricon Weekly Chart! Big round of applause^^

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 150128 JYJ is No.2 on Oricon Weekly Chart with first single in Japan..Sales of 130,000+ copies January 27, 2015 · rilanna

photo 2015012210040512007.jpg

Group JYJ climbed up to the No.2 spot on Oricon Weekly Chart with with their first single ‘Wake Me Tonight’ released in Japan.

According to Japan’s biggest records-counting site Oricon Chart on January 28, JYJ’s ‘Wake Me Tonight’ –that was released last Jan. 21– has occupied the No.2 spot on the Single Weekly Chart (Jan. 19~25), recording sales of 135,556 copies for one week.

This single had also recorded No. 1 on Tower Records [Japan]’s Daily Chart and HMV 24-hour chart, as well as, No. 2 on Oricon Daily Chart; on its release date. JYJ has proven that there is no change in JYJ’s popularity –despite many restrictions all the while–, with this being the first time that they have their album distributed fully in Japan.

JYJ has [already] climbed to No.1 on Tower Records’ Monthly Chart and No.2 on Oricon Weekly Chart without an official release in Japan, with their regular album ‘JUST US’ released prior in Korea last summer.

Source: OSEN
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Photographer shares Yuchun's old pics from when JYJ was in Peru...

cato.junshim
Yuchun of JYJ in Lima, Peru #박유천 #JYJ #kpop #kwave #idol #koreancelebrity #famous #유천 #photography #photographer
instagram.com/p/yXprIRG7Wi/
instagram.com/p/yXp2DEG7Wz/  

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

YuChun News...

Via fourc_pyc
#Yuchun featured on the newspaper in China[pic f:angelbaby]~his FM in China.He gonna sing chn song "10yrs"!! 

Embedded image permalink

#Yuchun FM in Beijing~To show his appreciation to Chunsas, a segment of awards ceremony has been arranged![JYJcomeon]
Via fourc_pyc

(cr. 听韩流) 3 games to win special award in 2015 PYC Loving YU FM Tour in China http://t.cn/RZ1RAVF  
via Boscopnh

Embedded image permalink

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/26-2/1/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/01/jyj-news-week-of-126-212015.html?spref=tw

Archived