[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

김준수@1215thexiahtic
유천이도 고마워!!코트 이쁘더라 잘입을껭
JS tweet trans: thank you Yuchun! The coat is very nice I will make good use of it
Trans by inheaven_wJYJ

Embedded image permalink

김준수 @1215thexiahtic  조명 켜진 트리^^진짜 이쁘다ㅎㅎ 다시한번고마워형ㅎ 그리고 유천아 코트 잘받았다ㅎ낼입고가마^^

Tree with the lights on ^^ it's really pretty ㅎㅎ thanks again hyungㅎ And I received Yoochun's gift^^ I'll wear it tomorrow

Trans by ohmyjunsu

Embedded image permalink

(Note: Jaejoong promised to gift Junsu a 4 metre Christmas tree for Junsu's Yuchun has promised a new tattoo (LOL, probably just a troll) and a coat...so JS has received the large tree and Junsu will be wearing a new coat from YC soon)

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 12/15-12/21/2014 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-news-week-of-1215-12212014-will.html?spref=tw

B5bnsdZCIAEatRs.jpg

Embedded image permalink

JYJ at Incheon Airport on their way to Japan for their Ichigo Ichie concerts (12/23-12/24)

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Concert: Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-concert-ichigo-ichie-fukuoka.html?spref=tw
Will update the link Continuously with anything related to the JYJ (Ichigo Ichie in Fukuoka) before, during, and after the concerts...

JYJ's Airport Fashion: Three Takes On Outers

[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Jang Moon Sun]
JYJ were spotted a Incheon International Airport on December 22, heading off to Japan.

The three-member successful group hit the ground of Korea’s biggest airport today in comfy yet cool outfits. To fight against the cold, they expressed three different kinds of outer styling.

Kim Jae Joong went for a long, bi-fabric piece in wool with leather yokes on the pockets and wrists. He created an all black outfit that was slightly brightened up by the grey prints on his knit. Paired with his new hair color, this long coat somehow translated a few of his rock references, as well as confidence.

Park Yoo Chun played the layering card: the thicker, the merrier. Especially in this cold, icy weather. The actor opted for a thick blazer jacket that he wore under a semi-long wool coat in navy, letting its grey collar appear to add a bit of mystery to the silhouette. Jeans, a scarf and his signature classy shoes completed the look.

As for Kim Jun Su, the group’s fashionista never misses an ‘airport occasion’ to show that he knows about fashion. His wool and neoprene jacket made a new statement, making him one of this winter’s Airport Kings in the ‘Outer’ category. To take away the drama from this powerful item’s prints and colors, Kim opted for a total black look, expressing not only style but also humility.

Meanwhile, JYJ is on its way to Fukuoka where it will hold one of its last dates for this year’s Japan Tour.
(photos by bntnews DB)
BNT News

JYJ’s TV ad for Water Forum revealed

Updated : December 16 2014

The TV commercial for the upcoming World Water Forum featuring K-pop boy band JYJ was unveiled Tuesday.

JYJ’s label C-JeS Entertainment released on YouTube the TV ad made to promote the seventh World Water Forum, which will be held from April 12-17 in Daegu.

In the ad, JYJ campaigns for Korea’s ceaseless efforts to secure clean, safe water. It is narrated in English by JYJ member Yoochun.

The ad will be broadcast around the globe on foreign broadcasters such as the British news channel BBC and the U.S. cable news network CNN.

Besides serving as honorary ambassadors to the World Water Forum, JYJ has played a role in several other international events, most recently the 2014 Incheon Asian Games.

The three-member group is currently in Japan for the “2014 JYJ Japan Dome Tour.” Its most recent concert was in Osaka.

By Ock Hyun-ju (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com) 

kpopherald 

k01MqMDA_normal.png 2015 세계물포럼 조직위원회 @wwaterforum7
#wwaterforuom7 TV commercial news is posted on the Kpop Herald website. #JYJ is on the ad! Go to: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412161449529426798_2 
#wwaterforum7 installed a photo zone featuring #JYJ at the Seoul Express Bus Terminal located in Gangnam. Plz visit! 

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Concert: Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-concert-ichigo-ichie-fukuoka.html?spref=tw

JYJ arriving at Fukuoka airport (Japan)
Cr: Sj J

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 12/15-12/21/2014  http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-news-week-of-1215-12212014-will.html?spref=tw

and here...JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Concert: Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-concert-ichigo-ichie-fukuoka.html?spref=tw
JYJ Official added 4 new photos.
JYJ와 크리스마스 보낼 준비 되셨나요?
추운 날씨에도 공항 마중나와주신 팬분들 감사합니다!
내일 만나요^^
JYJとクリスマスを送る準備はいいですか?
寒い中、空港に出迎えに来てくれたファンのみんなありがとう!
明日会いましょう^^ 

JYJ is thanking the fans for the warm welcome in the airport even with the cold weather.
Looking forward to spending Christmas time with fans...

10313476_709166162512084_202894653624968 
10801623_709166132512087_711411068965915 

1506466_709166169178750_5524920244497346
10885305_709166159178751_679724469180268

Merry Christmas from JYJ
CJESJYJ

Japanese

Korean

Translation of the Korean Message
JYJ: Hello! We are JYJ. YC: Hello~ JYJ: Everyone, Merry Christmas! Junsu starts singing Silver Bells  JJ: Go with something more exciting. YC: Something exciting~ Junsu starts singing Jingle Bells but gets the ‘Jingle All The Way’ part wrong Song switches to Santa Clause is Coming to Town but Yoochun changes the lyrics to  YC: Jjajangmyeon is okay, Jjambbong is okay too Text: Soup noodles NO! Jjangmyeon OK! Excellent Chinese Food Adlib  JJ: Ah… Text: Everyone finally realizes Yoochun’s great gag JJ: We’ve lost our childhood, I knew so many carols when I was young. YC: What other Christmas songs are there? JYJ starts singing Jingle Bells again but gets the lyrics wrong Text: Lyrics are forgotten along with their childhood  JS: What else is there? JJ: Icicle~ YC: Silent Night~ YC: What are you gonna do? On a silent night? JJ: What are you all going to do for Christmas? We have a concert in Japan so we’ll be spending Christmas with the Japanese fans. JJ: It seems like this winter will be very warm. YC: Yeah… why? JS: Why? YC: Is there something? JS: Well they say that a winter is warm if you find a girlfriend. YC: Are you warm? JJ: I’ve always had a girlfriend though. YC: Ah JS: Ah again…. Please don’t say stuff like that. YC: Don’t say stuff that’s so predictable Text: “JJ: You are all my girlfriend” Jaejoong’s very predictable next words JS: Stop saying that and improve what you say YC: Don’t say stuff that’s predictable. JJ: I’ve been dating everyone for the last 10 years though Text: An idol’s frequent comments that we are fed up with YC: With everyone? JS: With everyone? JJ: Do you know that…how many days has it been? Since we’ve debut? A while back we marked 4000 days since debut JS: Ahhhh Text: Congratulations! JYJ’s 4000th day since debut! JJ: We’ve come a long time with everyone. I’m curious what the fans who can’t be with us at our concert will do for Christmas.
When we gave our Christmas greeting a couple years ago, we said something like ‘please find a lover and have a happy Christmas’
For me… If everyone gets married…or date… we are okay with that.
YC: Cheesy… JS: Why is that okay? YC: Why? JS: I’ll get jealous. JJ: I won’t be jealous, truthfully. JS: Because in the end your life is yours and my life is mine? Text: Getting harder to handle this conversation… JJ: No because if everyone finds a lover or starts a family with kids, they can support us as a family. I think I’ll feel really happy at that. Text: Summoning ‘Families of fans’ JJ: I hope you have a happy Christmas. We will return after finishing our concert. Text: We will come to you with a great concert. JJ: 1, 2, 3 JYJ: Merry Christmas! JJ: Have a Merry Christmas
Video: 
  Translated by: ohmyjunsu of intoXIAcation http://intoxiacation.wordpress.com/

Korean with English subs by t4rw3n

Japanese with English subs by angelwing

JYJ Concert
Ichigo Ichie
Fukuoka, Japan
(Will Update with more news before, during, and after the concerts)

JYJ in Concert 
Night 1

Live Tweets, Pics, and Translations...as tagged

B5iBH8RCAAAS-e8.jpg
B5iBITDCMAIWOH9.jpg
B5iBIxECUAAK0O6.jpg

B5h78tGCAAAJprK.jpg

Embedded image permalink

@ohmyjunsu
Junsu's first love is a girl from Fukuoka O______O Yoochun was going crazy at Junsu's revelation (via @xia_buzzi)
@hellyryther
JaeChun seems so happy to listen to Junsu who was talking about his first love CR to @mikiko6002: ジュンスの初恋の話してるときのチョンジェの喜びよう

Embedded image permalink

Complete recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Concert: Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-concert-ichigo-ichie-fukuoka.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 141223 Kang Hye-jung “Park Yoochun, a real actor who I didn’t know have a good energy about himself” December 23, 2014 · rilanna

photo IMG_20141223_145036.jpg

Actress Kang Hye-jung highly praised Park Yoochun.

On this day Kang Hye-jung began by saying, “I met Park Yoochun for the first time during drama ‘Miss Ripley’ and didn’t know that he (is an actor who) has good energy about himself.” 

Continuing, she recalled their first meeting: “I don’t have prejudices toward singers-turned-actors actually, but with friends who only walk the acting path continuously and steadily, I think there is a difference. Anyways he seems like an actor”.

Also Kang Hye-jung explained, “He didn’t know that he’s doing well personally. But I told him that he’s doing really well. It[‘Miss Ripley’] is the project that he did after ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, so I think there was a part of him that was lacking in confidence. While doing ‘How to Steal a Dog’ [T/N: her upcoming movie], there was a part where I was nervous at an early stage, and immediately felt (the same) tension that this friend had experienced before”.

She was unsparing with her praise: “But he told me to not have a hard time at acting. He said I should not shrink in front of the camera first. He advised me to lose myself in the moment,” and He seemed like a younger sibling who really wanted to take care of me, and am thankful for him being a wonderful actor”.

Source: OBS News
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

JYJ Sends Christmas Wishes From Fukuoka

hfde1v97ayibps9n1kaxkqr1o6wxicoq.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] JYJ is sending its Christmas wishes from Fukuoka, Japan.

CJes Entertainment shared a photo of the three members wearing Christmas costumes on Facebook and commented, “JYJ is sending its Christmas greetings from Fukuoka, where the group is holding the last date of its Dome Tour in Japan. It’s been five years that the three members had not been in Fukuoka together, and they’re wishing everyone a ‘Happy Merry Christmas’”.

On the two photographs, JYJ members went for hybrid kind of looks by combining Santa’s clothes with Rudolf’s nose or horns. Known for their high standard of funny self-mockery, Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoo Chun and Kim Jun Su perfectly stuck to their funny-handsome-guys image.

Meanwhile, JYJ kicked off its Dome Tour last November in Tokyo, where thousands of fans waited for the group, proving its outstanding popularity in the land of the Rising Sun. The group is holding its finale date tonight, December 24, in Fukuoka Dome.
(photos by CJES Entertainment)
BNT News

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 12/22- 12/28/2014 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-news-week-of-1222-12282014.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center;" [OTHER TWITTER] 141224 Jaejoong’s Sister shares Backstage photos of Uncle Jaejoong & Yoochun with Seohyun December 23, 2014 · rilanna photo 141224mk_taiji.png [TRANS]
Affectionate uncles~~
Run with all your might today too
The doll presents that were receive from Uncle Yoochunnie
“What  does Seohyunnie like~~ if you eat a lot of candy
You’ll get a toothache~~^^
Thank you for the presents, Uncle Yoochunnie ; Merry Christmas
It’s the eve of~~Hwaiting Uncle Jaejoong & Uncle Yoochun
photo B5laXe_CcAET64F.jpg
photo B5laYR7CMAAAzHc.jpg
photo B5laZBZCIAA_7mO.jpg Source: @mk_taiji   Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

JYJ with Seohyun (JJ's niece)

OMOXIA~*@Vichellelicious
Jaejoong, Yoochun and An-jjang has no problems hugging Seohyun, but when it comes to Junsu.....
������������ 
Note: An Jjang is JJ's manager

B5i-k5dCAAAja_e.jpg
B5i-lq2CUAAXXY6.jpgB5i-lBMCMAAzHPB.jpgB5i-lzcCEAAX3ZI.jpg
LOL
Awwww Junsuyahhhhh....
Pics taken almost 2 years apart and nothing has changed!
B5i9SqUCMAA4QaA.jpgB5i9S0FCcAElqau.jpg
JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 12/22- 12/28/2014 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-news-week-of-1222-12282014.html?spref=tw

[TRANS] Fukuoka Concert Day 1 – Ment about Junsu’s past crush 

1:49:40 ~ 1:58:50

JJ: I remember something. Junsu’s first love from Fukuoka…

JS: No! That’s not it!

JJ: Listen to the end

JS: Ah, this kind of talk is even coming out…!!

YC: That time… that girl…

JJ:  At that time, Junsu’s Japanese level was that of a 5 year old’s so it was a time that he couldn’t express what he wanted to say. There was a restaurant that we went to when we came to Fukuoka. She was an employee at that restaurant and they couldn’t see each other aside from once a year.

JS: But.. Everyone!!! That’s not it. This isn’t it. Um.. It’s more of just a one-sided feeling, how should I word it?

JJ: One sided love?

JS: It’s not really a one sided love. Similar… only to the point that I had a good feeling about her with a pure mind. Really, that was it.

YC: Ah…! After some time passed, when that girl was about 20 years old, she came to our fan meeting or fan sign?

JJ: Fan sign. It was a fan sign.

JS: Everyone. I’m saying this for real, she just came to the fan sign and that’s it. I gave her my autograph, said thanks and that’s it!!! There was never something and I never went out with her. Not at all!!

JJ: We know.

YC: There was nothing?

JS: That time contacting.. No! That’s not it! (Junsu’s panicking) Everyone! Everyone! What do I say.. I couldn’t speak Japanese at all at that time.. I got her number but.. how should I say it, I only got her number. Everyone..

YC: What was her name?

JJ: Was it Yuki-chan?

JS: Everyone, don’t you want to hear the next song?

JJ: What should I say…

JS: This happened 8 years ago!! 8 years ago!!!

YC: It’s from 8 years ago… but Junsu said this yesterday… “Would that person still be living in Fukuoka?”

JS: Yah, don’t lie!! I didn’t remember at all but Yoochun talked about it first, so I replied “Ah, that’s so” and that was it!!

YC: Well, there was nothing between you two.

JJ: Ah ah, there was this…

YC: With just a pure mind..

JJ: For example, us members would annoyingly tease Junsu in the past. We would keep teasing Junsu to set the atmosphere. For example, we’d say “Junsu-yah, do you like that girl?” and we’d tease him to set a fun atmosphere and Junsu would match that.

JS: The  members made that (kind of atmosphere and situation)! They kept setting the atmosphere that way so I just matched your ways.

JJ: That’s right, but there’s something. You didn’t know each other very well but she’d come out in your dream. Because she comes out in your dream, you remember her once at a time.

YC: There’s that.

JS: When will this talk end?

YC: It’s in the past so it doesn’t matter… she was cute right?

JS: But really, the audience here is totally, totally cute.

YC: Hm? The fans here are cuter?

JS: Yes, that’s right. Our fans are prettier and more beautiful…

YC: Do you miss her even now? It doesn’t matter if you meet her either, just as a friend, talking like “I’ve missed you. Do you have a boyfriend now?”

JJ: She could be waiting for you…

YC: You can say “I’m still single..”

JJ: She could be here in the venue too.

JS: Everyone, it’s been 10 years since I’ve been working [as an artist]. 10 years have passed but this is the most difficult situation [i’ve experienced].

YC: Ah, I’m sorry. I’ll stop now.

JS: Seriously, please, It’s seriously been 8, 9 years. A lot of time has passed.

YC: Time has passed but…

JS: Fans are saying Junsu doesn’t like this!! Junsu doesn’t like this!!

YC: [They] wanted to say this. Don’t like it. Haha.

JS: It was seriously just with a pure mind at that time.. That’s it.

YC: Ah, we didn’t have a phone at that time too.

JJ: We didn’t have phones.

JS: That’s right, we didn’t have phones.

YC: So through letters…

JS: There wasn’t such a thing!! Don’t lie!!

YC: Ah, I’m sorry. This is a joke. A joke.

JS: It wasn’t just this, you kept saying stuff since earlier!

JJ: I’m sorry.

JS: Ah..ah… my neck.

JJ: Junsu, then, with beautiful memories of Fukuoka, please introduce the next song.

YC: Yah~~ ‘ 3′

JS: Um.. ah… haha.. Today, um, is the first time we’ve been here for 5 years. I will sing the next song with beautiful memories of meeting all of you then.

YC: Hey, Junsu, you’re having a difficult time right? So meeting fans…

JS: Still, are you still going on about that?

YC: No. You’re talking about meeting the fans right?

JS: Then, please listen everyone. Ah, it’s like everything I’m saying is a lie.

YC: We know you’re not lying.

JS: The next song is a famous song in Japan. What is it? Please listen, everyone. “Lion Heart”.

Video:

Japanese to Korean trans: ㅇㅇ of JYJ Gallery
English translation: 
ohmyjunsu of intoXIAcation

Full Ment

Cr: ayajae11

Lion Heart

YC was still laughing about the convo earlier thus got the giggles...LOL

vid cr: dtet rtet

JYJ in Concert
Night 2

Live Tweets, Pics, and Translations (Excerpt)
Credit as tagged

Complete Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Concert: Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-concert-ichigo-ichie-fukuoka.html?spref=tw

B5m5rn2CUAAmepB.jpg
B5nFrakCEAAOLlo.jpg
[純在獨秀唯天]

B5nKPVnCUAA1sk-.jpg
B5nOd2-CUAEny4-.jpg

B5nRPD6CUAAkO92.jpg

*So So
@ning225

JS snowman JJ Santa bag? YC Christmas Tree JJ is wearing the Santa robe with nothing underneath and checked pants. With a white bag around his head. I don't know what to make of it.

Embedded image permalink
LOL

@Vichellelicious

#JYJinFukuoka JS: "We actually want to wear ladies' Santa skirts, but worry our underwear will be seen as extended stage is transparent~" ����

@rubypurple_fan
What's fun is they're doing the whole ment in these costumes hahaha
@Vichellelicious
#JYJinFukuoka JS laughed at their outfits and fell to the ground! He says don't post online but too late! ����  

@Vichellelicious
#JYJinFukuoka Fans gave these chocolates to Jaejoong! OMG~~ ������ Junsu tried to draw out the shape just now! (kissjyj)    B5nidnNCYAIZNwa.jpg
Hence the conversation whether to "lick or chew"...Oh my...LOL

@rubypurple_fan
Fans gave chocolate boobs to Jaejoong. So JS(?) asked him if he licks or bites. JJ said he licks... /faints at the innuendo hahahaha lol
Last Ment
Emotional JYJ
@kaloocapri

JaeJoong is always thankful for fans' love & support. HE reminded me JHMiller quote.. He keep his faith and believe... for his fans..

@XIAkiss
Jae: Junsu, I love u. Junsu covered his face and laugh in a shy manner. Yoochun then said, u know it right, Me too. #JYJinFukuoka  
@Vichellelicious
#JYJinFukuoka JJ: "I don't wish to introduce the next song, as I don't want this to end... Today's not the ending, it's a new beginning." @rubypurple_fan JJ: It's not the end but a new beginning. ��
@rubypurple_fan JJ: Pls wait for us in two years... Or two years more
@Vichellelicious #JYJinFukuoka JJ: "Ever since there's #JYJ activities, we're actually very afraid of "tomorrow"..." #JYJinFukuoka JJ: "Afraid we're unable to have #JYJ activities after tomorrow..."   Don't be afraid! We'll always be here! T___T JYJ sang in acapella harmony...variety of songs... little beautiful snippets...

@Vichellelicious #JYJinFukuoka Acappella Songs:  1) Why Did I Fall In Love w/ U 2) Stand By U 3) Loving U 4) Taxi  5) Thanks To 6) My Destiny 7) Somebody to ♥
@rubypurple_fan
JYJ, we will always wait for youuuu 2 years 5 years 10 years~~~ we're here to stand by youuuuuu.... Love you my dongsaengssss~^^   © @kaloocapri
We walk this far, being thru so much obstacles. We are here today becos of love & faith we have on each. No word is needed @bornfreeonekiss  @rubypurple_fan JJ said they can't sing the old songs in full coz they don't own the copyright and no permission to sing the songs. JJ: we will continue to have activities as long as we can, as long as the fans are here. @hellyryther
Yoochun is crying cr RT @yuchun6003: ユチョンないてるし(;_;)
@Vichellelicious
#JYJinFukuoka #JYJ hugging each other and kept talking while hugging... T____T
#JYJinFukuoka #JYJ crying... hugging each other... kept talking while hugging each other... T____T no i cannot cry... #JYJinFukuoka #JYJ then hugged each other tightly for 15 seconds. I cried. (cr pic: heedoljjang) #JYJForever  

Embedded image permalink
Tears...

Complete Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Concert: Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-concert-ichigo-ichie-fukuoka.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong's Tweet

fYabCO5m_normal.jpeg kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss  JYJ ♥
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

JYJ Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka, Japan concert...

Press Pics:

B5qdHkZCUAEk4TC.jpg

B5qtHzpCMAAvTiN.jpg
B5qsyzlCYAEb5FF.jpg  
B5qffL7CEAA861J.jpg 
B5qszJVCUAE-XOi.jpg 

B5qtHgkCQAABwcr.jpg
 B5qtHrtCMAAr-73.jpg
B5qtHtiCcAAALqg.jpg

class="content-title" JYJ Successfully Completes First Japanese Dome Tour ddangha December 24, 2014    JYJ Successfully Completes First Japanese Dome Tour
Idol trio JYJ has successfully completed their first Japanese dome tour, bringing out 240,000 fans to the concerts.

JYJ, consisting of Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu, had their finale concerts in Fukuoka on December 23 and December 24. Starting off in the Tokyo Dome in November, JYJ visited Osaka and Fukuoka, bringing out approximately 240,000 fans, proving their popularity in Japan.

The trio performed songs from their discography, along with solo performances. They also had special events for their fans, as they dressed up in Christmas outfits during their Fukuoka concert. The finale concert in Fukuoka lasted more than three hours.

The members seemed particularly touched at the finale concert, as they said, “We are so happy, we want the time to stop right now. It was a pleasure to meet you all here, and we will forever remember these memories. We felt your love through this dome tour and we’ve gained so much energy to take back with us.”

JYJ will also be releasing their first Japanese single “Wake Me Tonight” in January of 2015. 

jyj dome tour
kpopherald

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 141224 JYJ responds to fans’ questions! [The Bond of 3 Hearts…. Just Being Together Is Happiness] – Commemoration of Japan Dome Tour December 25, 2014 · Jen_BabyLove

043581990f3058ea187b5f2c9ce95f3d.jpg

JYJ is in the midst of holding their Japan Dome Tour [2014 JYJ JAPAN DOME TOUR ~ Ichigo Ichie ~] which started at Tokyo Dome on 18th and 19th November. After the roaring success at Osaka Kyocera Dome on 13th and 14th December, the tour will see its finale on 23rd and 24th December at Fukuoka Yahoo Auction Dome.

We at Kstyle asked for and gathered your questions for JYJ before the tour finale. We collected so many questions from you. We got JYJ members to respond directly to some of these questions! This interview takes a look at how the bond of JYJ gets even stronger on their 10th debut anniversary.

[T/N: Interesting read. I’ve spent some time pondering over how to translate Jae’s last response because I personally think that is the most important part of this interview. But that’s just me and I’m sure you will find bits & pieces here and there which are your favs. Happy reading and Merry X’mas people!]

Questions on [2014 JYJ JAPAN DOME TOUR ~ Ichigo Ichie ~]!
Q: Please let us know how you feel about holding your first Japan Dome Tour this time on your 10th anniversary year!
Jae: This is our first Dome Tour as JYJ so we were rather nervous but the anticipation is way bigger. There were already so many fans welcoming us since our touch-down at the airport, and when I see those support I thought to repay them with a wonderful performance. I am really grateful to fans whom, even when we can’t meet them often, still fill-up the concert venue and enjoy with us. We’ll do our best performing like before for the remaining concerts while enjoying it with fans.

Q: We want to know the ONE thing that remains in your heart during this tour, if any.
6002: The day after our 2 performances in Osaka was Junsu’s birthday. All the fans sang the birthday song together when we were on stage. We held a birthday party at the drinking (T/N: alcohol as celebration) party after our performance with staff. Every time around someone’s birthday, we each have our schedule and it was difficult gathering the 3 of us for birthday celebration but this concert, we were able to celebrate together and it was really great.

Q: What is your favourite song in the set list your perform during this tour?
Junsu: Our first performance of  the song [WAKE ME TONIGHT] at Tokyo Dome! The single [WAKE ME TONIGHT] to be released in Japan has a happy rythm to it and a song where everyone can enjoy together so I thought fans will probably like it. We have not release an album and I was just excited about performing it for the first time on stage, yet fans were really pleased so I was happy.

478c47245584d206c31717dc600f5baa.jpg

Q: JYJ’s LIVE was THE BEST! When was the moment you feel that you became ONE with the fans during LIVE?
Jae: I think I felt that in every moment, from the time I go up on stage to the time I come down. Coming all the way even from very far just to see our performance, filling-up the entire venue with a tight sea of red waves, these kind of support gave us huge strength. Listening to 1 of our songs and then our short talk, those moments of mutual understanding with our fans, I feel that we have become one.

Q: After the concerts, how much do you feel “aaaah, we’re so loved”? Roughly how many percent?
Junsu: I can’t describe that in numbers or any adjective. I’m not sure how to express what everyone looks like but being loved so deeply by fans and seeing everyone so happy from the stage is such happiness for me, and I want to tell them I appreciate it!

Q: Do you have something you want to do besides holding concerts in Japan?
Jae: I have lots of friends in Japan and many restaurants I frequent, so there are many things I can do. Rather, I am the one who want to ask. What are the good places for 3 of us to take a rest when we travel in Japan (not city area)?

Individual Questions for Junsu / Jaejoong / Yuchun!
Q: Junsu-san, please let us know the reason you chose your solo song “Sora to Kimi to no Aida ni” (T/N: Between the Sky and You]. It was really touching.
Junsu: It’s a song I like personally and when I was preparing my stage for the Japanese fans, I thought about how the song will be like if I sing it as my own version. So I chose it. The reaction from fans was good so it was a rewarding stage for me.

cf799a004a0c3a24b23d1bc448fc53ac.jpg

Q: Jaejoong-san sings quite a lot of slightly older songs. How do you get to know and listen to these old song?
Jae: Some time ago, I happened to listen to “Arukitai” (T/N: I Want To Walk) when I was riding in a car along the road in Jeju Island, and thought it was a good song. When looking for it I also found the Japanese version. I thought it’s a waste just me knowing the song and so I wanted to sing it, and contacted the original singer Cho Yong Pil senior directly. I am very pleased to be able to introduce this wonderful song to so many fans.

8ae5c23a34089dec4ada72f45585f3fc.jpg

Q: Yuchun-san, you got 5 Best Newcomer awards with your debut movie “Fog Across The Ocean” (original title “Sea Fog”) (T/N: the movie title has been changed for the Japan market).Give us your honest thoughts about this.
6002: I’ve received such tremendous love because of the movie “Sea Fog” this one year. It was my debut movie and the filming was done at sea, yet I was able to enjoy the filming amidst very different environment which I’m not accustomed to. I feel that “Sea Fog” was loved by many people and I am happy. I thank many people including those movie-goers who supported “Sea Fog” and Dong Shik. I want to meet all of you again with a higher level of acting skill and a good production.

90edb4661efc99e74dbb2b5f721fe2b0.jpg

The Bond of JYJ…. [Just 3 of Us Together is Happiness]
Q: What do you think is good having activities together as 3 members JYJ?
6002: Just being together as 3 is very enjoyable. We do many individual activities even in Korea so we hardly have time to meet each other, which means that when we get together as 3 after a long while, we are so happy just being able to meet. Doing activities together as 3 instead of individually is more comforting pyschologically. We’ve started doing activities together since our 2nd official album was released in July, the Asia Tour and now Dome Tour. It was great to be with members whom we always rely on doing these activities.

Q: When the 3 of you are together, what do you talk about that excites you (T/N: literally it means “that makes your mood go high”)?
Junsu: Nothing special. We ask and listen to what each other has been up to lately, and mostly talks in a group chat room. We say beforehand about interesting episodes we want to talk about when we meet, we watch together contents related to certain interesting movies we saw recently or subject of interests, exchange our views, watch clips on gags together….. Nothing’s changed from last time.

95d4b9858bc3eced781f824a106a7f5e.jpg

Q: It’s been 10 years since you first came to Japan. What do you think has changed these 10 years?
6002: The thing that has not change these 10 years is the love we get from fans I think. The place where we are able to become MOST sincere and honest, the place where we can be happiest is on stage, I can say this with confidence that it is the moment when we stand in front of fans.

Q: The “bond” between 3 of you is strong but do you convey your feelings to each other directly in words? Or do you just feel it without expressing it with words?
Jae: Yes. As to how much, it’s already beyond the level of we meet each other, look into each other’s eyes and feel the thoughts behind. Now, even by just listening to others talking to a member, I can kind of know that he is probably thinking a certain way. I know even without expressing with words. Our relationship has reached a stage whereby we can even feel things that are not explicitly expressed in words.

Source: Kstyle
Translated by: Jen_BabyLove of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Some fan cams from the JYJ Ichigo Ichie concer (Fukuoka, Japan)

More complete compilation here:
JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Concert: Ichigo Ichie Fukuoka http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-concert-ichigo-ichie-fukuoka.html?spref=tw

Nine
By 3 Flowers

Begin
By 3Flowers

Emotional moments after Begin...
By 3 flowers

JYJ hugs and tears
By parkkim Kim

Thank Yous...Dancers tossing JJ and YC up in the air...and more!)
By parkkim Kim

JYJ Official
너와 나
우리가 만난지
11년.
정말 행복했어요.
노래 하게 돼서 여러분을 만나게 돼서
사랑합니다.

You and I
It's been 11 years
since we first met.
I've been so happy I could sing
so I could get to meet you.
I love you.

10869744_711084912320209_809415479712217

More here:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of us...

Embedded image permalink

Fans will get to see JYJ at end of the year!!!

Dedication(JYJ ONLY) @WidM_Info [schedule] 12/31 #JYJ Junsu: 2014 XIA Ballad & Musical Concert Jaejoong: KBS Drama Awards/Yuchun: SBS Drama Awards
Embedded image permalink

Dedication(JYJ ONLY) @WidM_Info  [schedule] 12/30 #JYJ Junsu: 2014 XIA Ballad&Musical Concert with Orchestra vol.3 Jaejoong: 2014 MBC Drama Awards
Embedded image permalink

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 12/22- 12/28/2014 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-news-week-of-1222-12282014.html?spref=tw

Happy 11th Year Anniversary to our JYJ...

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Picture Cr: media and fans

JYJ Dancers who have been with JYJ since debut 
(11 years ago)...
So admirable how these dancers also walked the same difficult but very rewarding path with JYJ...
Three Words: Sincerity, Kindness, and Loyalty...

JOO Hye-Jin @Hyejin0813  IDMYO☆ IDMYO & JYJ https://www.facebook.com/#!/IdMyo  #jyj #idmyo #jyjdancer

Embedded image permalink

Jung Gun Young_정건영 @zerotic0124  JYJ~~I.D myo
Embedded image permalink

Archived