[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140521 JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun to be Featured in Gummy’s New Album May 20, 2014 · rilanna

Helping out his fellow label mate, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun lent his voice for Gummy’s new album.

On May 21, C-JeS Entertainment announced that Park Yoo Chun will be a part of Gummy’s upcoming new mini album.

58019526.jpg~original

Park Yoo Chun will be featured in a refreshing reggae-styled song. He will be giving a narration in the boyfriend role as well as singing in part of the song.

“I enjoy listening to comfortable and lyrical indie music on a regular day basis, and this new song that I featured in has that same vibe. It’s a bright song that makes you want to go outside, so I recorded with a lot of excitement,” said Park Yoo Chun. “I also heard the album’s title song, and it was really good. I hope it does well.”

96883206.jpg~original

Gummy’s new album will not only feature Park Yoo Chun, but will also include songs composed by Wheesung and Hwayobi.

The album will be released on June 9.

Photo Credit: C-JeS Entertainment
Source: Mwave
Shared by: JYJ3

1400634818-14-org.jpg~original1400634831-40-org.jpg~original

press pics as tagged

[video + TRANS] 140521 OBS NEWS: Park Joon Geum mentions Yoochun at her press conference  May 21, 2014 · rilanna starts at 0:27 
 http://youtu.be/Fdq1XtyWnYQ [TRANS]  Q: Which flower boy do you want to marry? PJG’s answer: Park Yoochun? MC: Park Yoochun? PJG: Yes. MC: Oh? Why is it Park Yoochun? Why do you pick him? PJG: Hmm… Park Yoochun.. is a friend. Umm… he is.. sweet ^^ …And he has an upright personality. He is a friend who I did a drama with and was very lovely. (
Note: She was in ‘Rooftop Prince’ with Yoochun, ‘Heirs’ with Lee Min Ho, and ‘Secret Garden’ with Hyun Bin.) 
 Credit: shishi6002 Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" 140520 SBS MTV “THE SHOW” – Selfish Genetics Best5 – #1 Park Yoochun & Park Yoohwan May 22, 2014 · rilanna

Credit: yabhee0214

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140522 Actor Jin Sun Kyu mentions Yoochun in his interview May 22, 2014 · rilanna

201405221549121114_1.jpg~original

In the drama ['Three Days'] Jin Sun Kyu was in confrontation with Park Yoochun, role Han Taekyung. He revealed, ” (Park) Yoochunnie and me were giving bruises to one another because we were beating down on each other, fighting a lot between us. I’m thankful for being really taken care of. I tried to get a lot of advice because naturally we became friends very good friends. Yoochunnie helped me a lot since we were well-acquainted to know better what to do in the drama.”

Source: My Daily
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

class="entry-title"[iNFO] ‘Sea Fog’ has been sold to French-speaking Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and 14 other countries May 23, 2014 · rilanna

haemoo.png~original

[2013.11.22] The French distributor Wild Side Films bought “Sea Fog”

[2014.02.07] Finecut pre-sold upcoming thriller “Sea Fog” (aka “Haemoo”) to Japan’s Twin Company and to France’s Wild Side Films [at the European Film Festival in Berlin]

[2014.03.23] “Sea Fog” (Haemoo) was pre-sold to Filmware Intl. for Taiwan.

[2014.05.19] “Sea Fog” (Haemoo) was acquired by Singapore’s Clover Films [at Cannes 2014 Film Festival]

[2014.05.23] “Sea Fog” was sold to 15 countries through the film market at the 67th Cannes Film Festival

Sources: Cine21 (1,2) + Variety (1,2,3)

Guest bluemoonlight

JYJのパク・ユチョンがMBCヒューマンドキュメンタリ「おてんばシャム双生児」のナレーションを引き受けた。6月2日午後11時15分に放送。

[Trans] JYJ's Park Yoochun participated in the narration for MBC's human documentary, "Tomboyish Conjoined Twins." It will broadcast on June 2nd at 11:15 PM (KST)

Boh9JBIIEAAQg_g.jpg
cr: kor_celebrities
Aww...Chunnie looks so cute with his glasses. So happy that he's doing another narration...he has such a soothing voice.

BTS of PYCs documentary narration.
via lustforJYJ

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140526 Park Yoochun, involved in narration of MBC’s ‘Human Documentary Love’…telling the story of Siamese Twins May 26, 2014 · rilanna

201405261153551_P.jpg~original

Male group JYJ member Park Yoochun will be involved for the narration in MBC’s piece ‘Human Documentary Love Part 4 – Tomboy Siamese Twins’.

Park Yoochun –who lately has been preparing for the post production of his movie ‘Haemoo’/‘Sea Fog’ and his Asia fanmeeting tour– readily completed the dubbing on May 25 with his warm voice, unique to those taking on the narration.

Doing the main narration from the point of view of their dad, Park Yoochun watches the bright and upbeat Siamese twins from first to finish and wore a wide ‘fatherly smile’. Even though the twins are born with their fate bounded, always attached at the head together.

Park Yoochun was quoted saying, “The twins are so such brighter and sweeter than I thought. These children also healthily play around at school and at home, learn writing, and have fights with their younger siblings; you come to realize yet again that these girls are very ordinary children. It’s really fortunate to have a family of positive and noble bearings who love the twins,” and, “People who are viewers watching this documentary and the things we usually little wonder about and thought nothing of, in fact, I wish I had such an opportunity to feel again at how extremely precious these girls are”.

MBC’s piece ‘Human Documentary Love Part 4 – Tomboy Siamese Twins’ will air at 11:15 pm KST on June 2.

Sources: 10 Asia + My Daily

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140526 South Korean films at the Cannes Film FestivalMay 26, 2014 · rilanna

haemoo.png~original

The splendor of the Cannes Film Festival has begun on the red carpet but it is an even more intense place. The Cannes Film Festival is where every movie officials in the world flocks to. Especially taking the main stage, among hundreds of films proceeding with their sales, these movies are <Sea Fog> produced by Bong Joon-ho, <Obsessed>, and more. These movies have become known as to have harvested substantial overseas sales outcomes at the film market this year. Even though definite details are not yet released, there are great interests in Europe, including Asia.

Starring Kim Yoon-seok and Park Yoochun, <Sea Fog> substantially influenced its sales outcomes with the ‘premium’ of director Bong Joon-ho taking on the producer role. In France, he is famous as the director of <The Host>, <Mother> and <Snowpiecer>. An official of Finecut who’s in charge of <Sea Fog>’s overseas marketing revealed, “Oversea buyers who watched the 15 minute-long promotional video at Cannes put out reactions in common to that of an immensely influential movie,” and, “In particular in terms of the material from a true story, we are approaching things more seriously”.

Note: parts unrelated to Park Yoochun and Sea Fog were omitted.

Source: IlyoTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140527 Yoo Hae Jin(PD of MBC’s Human Documentary Love)’s Blog Update: Park Yoochun’s dubbing May 27, 2014 · rilanna

Last Sunday,
2014 <Human Documentary Love> Part 4
I have completed the ‘tomboy Siamese twins’ narration recording work.
The narrator was undertaken and aided by actor Park Yoochun-ssi.
I’m in charged of this documentary shooting, the cameraman is Jeong Seung Woo-ssi
He had just worked on drama <Missing You>
I was very glad for Park Yoochun-ssi’s narration casting.

Park Yoochun-ssi’s dubbing had become known
Within our documentary production department, Park Yoochun-ssi’s fans had come out one after another.
AD and writers who have no work on Sundays, to the FDs
They packed into the dubbing room.

Park Yoochun-ssi is a kind young man.
His appearance, his voice……
His dubbing work was very warmly shot.

photo 1401130846801.jpeg

At the moments of the Siamese twins’ dad, the narration was to be conducted
When looking at the screen, Park Yoochun-ssi’s expression really seemed like a ‘fatherly smile’
It was heartwarming.

Concluding his dubbing
Park Yoochun-ssi kept saying, “This documentary is good, really good”….
(Park Yoochun-ssi’s recording scene sketch
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/spdocu/love/preview_love/index.html?list_id=3151028)

Source: Seadust

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140528 Bong Joon-ho’s production starring Park Yoochun ‘Sea Fog’, set opening for August…sold to 5 countries at Cannes Film Festival May 28, 2014 · rilanna

10_09_47__5385375b5c4ea.jpg~original

Generating interests from the early stage of production with director Bong Joon-ho and starring Park Yoochun, ‘Sea Fog’ has set its opening in August, and is revealing its teaser poster.

‘Sea Fog’ is in an unknown sea fog where one cannot see what’s in front of oneself, it is the piece of work about the story of six mercenary crew members on an old ship who are swept into uncontrollable incidents when they shift over to ferrying stowaways. Director Bong Joon-ho is attaining his first time producing, Shim Sung-bo who wrote the script to ‘Memories of Murder’ is directing.

Kim Yoon-seok, Park Yoochun, Han Ye-ri, Lee Hee-joon, Moon Sung-geun, and Kim Sang-ho are merited and anticipated factors who have the harmony between old and new; from veteran actors to rising stars onscreen. Revealed this time again, the teaser poster is in a sea fog, having captured the desperate moment of two persons holding out their hands to one another. It evokes curiosity about what is happening to them.

To this, ‘Sea Fog’ revealed its 10-minute-long promo video at the Cannes Film Festival just recently, unveiling itself.

NEW –who is investing in and distributing ‘Sea Fog’– told the news: “It was sold for a higher amount above South Korean films’ average sales prices, as well as, the preview that was presented to targeting buyers only twice, sold out all its seats,” and, “It was sold to 5 countries: Japan, France, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore”. There have been consistently inquiries coming from Europe and North America, too.

An official from French distributor Wild Side Films who encountered the promo video, praised: “There were compelling forces that amplified tenfold than tension with all the emotions that were felt reading the scenarios. Bong Joon-ho, who is showcasing his first film as a producer, is continuing his exploration of the human mind”. An official from Japanese distributor Twin said: “We are very excited to watch the video this time because we have great anticipation toward the movie,” and, “We are really looking forward it because there is interest in director Shim Sung-bo’s debut and it is Park Yoochun’s first movie”.

Sources: 10 Asia + XportsNews

[NEWS] ‘Sea Fog’ Starring Park Yoo Chun, Kim Yoon Suk and More to Premiere in August via Mwave

Archived