[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[EDITORIAL] 140418 (Idols, Pop Culture Invasion) Drama, Musical, Film… There’s a ‘Middleman’ in Every Genre – Park Yoochun, Kim JunsuApril 19, 2014 · pvtse

photo 20140418103516_439506_600_224.jpg

Who are the best stars in this sector?

Although a lot of idols have deeply infiltrated popular culture, a few are considered undoubtedly triumphant in achieving popular success. With star quality and box-office potential, who are these all-rounder ‘must-have’ idols?

JYJ Park Yoochun has dominated television. Park Yoochun was introduced as an actor through the lead character Lee Sun Joon in 2010 hit drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, and instantly penetrated into the small screen. With regards to Park Yoochun’s acting, Shin Kyung Soo PD of SBS Wed-Thu drama ‘Three Days’ that’s currently airing said, “He surprised me with each episode. The martial arts director also praised his action performance.”

Amongst idol-turned-actors, Park Yoochun’s unrivalled blockbuster power is something to be proud of. A look at the average viewer ratings of the dramas he has appeared in: ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ 10.1%, ‘Miss Ripley’ 15.4%, ‘Rooftop Prince’ 14.8%, ‘I Miss You’ 11.6%; and as expected, ‘Three Days’ has also been showing stable viewer ratings of above 10%. All five consecutive productions he has acted in have maintained double-digit viewer ratings.

As a Hallyu star, his blockbuster power overseas is also unquestionable. All the productions he has previously appeared in were broadcasted in Japan while the DVDs sold like hot cakes. ‘Three Days’ was exported to China for approx. $50,000 per episode, exceeding the previous record holder ‘My Love from the Stars’.

Another JYJ member Kim Junsu has established himself as ‘box-office guarantee’ in the musical scene. In 2010, he was cast in the musical ‘Mozart!’ which was held in the 3,000-seat main theatre of Sejong Center for the Performing Art; he made a splendid debut with tickets to 15 performances he appeared in all sold out. His performances in musicals ‘Tears of Heaven’ and later on ‘Mozart!’ encore stage were also sold out, showing off an unrivalled ‘ticket power’.

The production that gave Kim Junsu wings to fly is the 2012 musical ‘Elisabeth’. He won the Best Actor Award at ‘The 18th Korea Musical Awards’ for his role as ‘Death’, receiving recognition for his singing and acting abilities. Professor Lee Yoo Ri from the Department of Musical Theatre of Chungkang College of Cultural Insutries commented, “It’s almost impossible to maintain ‘ticket power’ reputation for four consecutive years relying only on his title as an idol. The passion, sincerity, and his own acting style he has built in order to overcome the aspects he lacked in are what placed Kim Junsu in the best position.”

[...]

Note: parts unrelated to Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu were omitted.

Source: etodayTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140413 Examining ‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun’s 10 set of outfits fashion… Where is such a warm bodyguard? April 19, 2014 · rilanna

1397391153-43-org.jpg~original

Park Yoochun’s fashion inside of ‘Three Days’ is very popular.

C-JeS Entertainment reported, “The fashion that Park Yoochun has showed in SBS’s drama ‘Three Days’ is a hot topic. Containing him being dandy to having gentle charm while also keeping his dignity and strength as a bodyguard, Park Yoochun’s fashion as well as viewers’ interests are equally hot.”

Park Yoochun –acclaimed for his action performance and fighting spirit that of course doesn’t sparing his well-being and deeper acting playing the role as bodyguard Han Tae Kyung who protects the President inside of ‘Three Days’– and the fashion shown managed to double the interests in watching the drama.

Early on in the drama, Park Yoochun showed his appeal as Han Tae Kyung, the bodyguard who accompanies the President in a navy blue suit with a modern and sleek tie. In the process of continuing his investigation to protect the endangered President, he is bewitching female viewers’ hearts into consuming his natural fashion completely like plain clothes; the given point: with a crucial layered shirt or knitwear and a simple kind of long coat; and etc.

Sources: Aju News + Top Star News
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Three Days BTS 
http://youtu.be/uX6Gd0jrooI Love TaeBo interactions...playful Should have hugged a little longer... :x

"Yoon BoWoon!!!!"
:DFrom SBSTVjobs

id="yui_3_13_0_1_1398257366294_9392" class="yiv5909850705post-title" style="margin:.4em 0 .3em;font-size:1.8em;font-size:1.6em;color:#555;margin:0;font-size:20px;"[NEWS] 140423 Park Ha Sun Names Park Yoo Chun’s ′Three Days′ Character as Her Ideal Type by rilanna

The making video featuring JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Park Ha Sun filming Three Days has been revealed.

On April 23, SBS TV Jobs uploaded behind-the-scenes videos of SBS’s Three Days.

The video shows Park Yoo Chun, acting as Han Tae Kyung, and Park Ha Sun, acting as Seo Bo Won, practicing their scenes from the drama outside as well as a short interview with Park Ha Sun.

64394002.jpg

Park Ha Sun was asked about her ideal type during the interview to which she answered, “My ideal type is someone who can be at my side for a long time. I think ‘Han Tae Kyung’ from Three Days is also someone like that.”

Credit: Mwave
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Yoochun's Sea Fog (Haemoo)... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER NEWS] 140424 Dilemma for “Roaring Currents”, “Pirates” and “Haemoo”April 24, 2014 · rilanna

photo photo428969.jpg“Roaring Currents”

Three major blockbusters worth the cost of 10 billion won are in a predicament. Release dates are being reconsidered due to the Sewol ferry disaster which put the whole country in grief.

They are “Roaring Currents” during the Japanese invasion of Korea, “Pirates” and “Haemoo” which is about an incident on a ship full of Korean immigrants from China.

Their release dates were decided a year ago. However, all of them deal with the sea and vessels, battles and riots. The producers are all thinking deeply now.

“Roaring Currents” was slated for release on the 30th of July and “Pirates” and “Haemoo” in August. The two of them are major blockbusters supported by CJ Entertainment and Lotte Entertainment being aimed for the dead summer. However, an unexpected incident has pressured them. The grief of the nation over this tragedy simply can’t be ignored.

Im Seong-gyu from Lotte said, “We are thinking of every way possible. We’re very cautious about it but haven’t been able to come up with a clear explanation yet”. This likely means the release date can’t be easily postponed.

“Roaring Currents” is the first film to be released out of the three and it’s going to move on according to plan. However, CJ is claiming that there is a need to watch the progress of the disaster. Whatever their decision is, they shouldn’t disturb the nations’ feelings.

Furthermore, “Roaring Currents” and “Haemoo” contain parts where the crew disobeys the captain. These elements would remind people of the Sewol ferry tragedy. The producers might decide to just go with the original dates, as they are unable to continually postpone the date of release.

Unfortunately, the contents of the movie could spur misunderstandings among certain individuals. It’s a sensitive period for anything.

Credit: HancinemaShared by: JYJ3

NEWS

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"Why We Ship Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun

By Julie Jones | April 24, 2014 11:39 AM EDT

Park Ha Sun and Park Yoochun

Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun co-star in the political action thriller "Three Days." She plays a policewoman and he plays a presidential bodyguard. They both become involved in uncovering the truth about an incident that cost innocent civilian lives and together they help to prevent another tragedy.

Because it's hard to know who is pulling the strings in this plot, it's hard for their characters to know whom to trust. But they come to trust each other and grow close.

We think these actors make a great team and would make a cute real-life couple.

Here are three reasons why.

1. We suspect that she has crushed on him for a while. Or at the very least she has respected his work as an actor. She spoke of wanting to act with him ever since she admired his work as the time-traveling royal in "Rooftop Prince."

When she was first cast in "Three Days,' she found it hard to contain her enthusiasm.

"The role in my new drama is vastly different from the kind of roles that I have taken on in the past," said Park Ha Sun, who was last seen in the thriller "Two Weeks" with Lee Jun Ki. "So I'm really excited and intend to work really hard to challenge myself. I heard that Park Yoochun agreed to appear in the drama after reading a brief synopsis. I can understand now why he felt that way."

She was drawn to the strong storyline, she said, but also the opportunity to work with Park Yoochun.

"I don't want to miss out on this drama."

2. They are close to each other's ideal type. Last November Park Ha Sun described her ideal type as "A manly guy, who is caring and someone who doesn't smoke. I like someone that only looks at me and has pretty eyes."

Okay, Park Yoochun has been caught smoking but otherwise he fits the bill.

Two years ago he described the kind of woman he wanted to date.

"I want someone with a kind face, a person that gives a feeling of sunshine. "I'm looking for someone who loves the people around us, a family type, who can get along well with the relatives."

Park Ha Sun certainly has a kind face and sunny personality.

In behind-the-scenes footage of "Three Days" filming, the actors took a break from filming their scenes together. Reporters present at the scene asked her about her ideal type.

"She said that her ideal type was someone that would be at her side for a long time.

"I think Han Tae Kyung (his character) from "Three Days" is someone like that."

3. They look good together. The Park-Park couple is shy and awkward and adorable around each other in behind-the-scenes footage. Their looks complement each other.

Will they date in real life? Only time will tell. But if you do, we approve.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Wow, 3Days is almost over. What a great drama so far. Hoping for a happy ending...But it has been amazing and very well made and the actors are all wonderful;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140426 ‘Three Days’ filming in Damyang for Episode 15 & 16April 26, 2014 · rilanna

[iNFO] The local Damyang online newspaper released news about 3Days cast staying in Damyang (South Jeolla) for 3 days (no pun intended!) to film their last outdoor filming for the last episodes 15&16

photo 455507_849_4439.jpg

photo 455507_850_4453.jpg

Source: DamyangInfo Credit:  @Sheenathe6004Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 140425 M-Limited Update: Star Style in ‘Three Days’April 25, 2014 · rilanna

140325mlimited2535.png~original

[TRANS]While running in the latter half of the drama,adding more fun and suspense, SBS’ Wed-Thu drama 3DAYS!Portraying a bodyguard who must pursue the case to find the vanished President and the acute situation of the President;Within the drama, it had aired in the minutes of Episode 14 before you’re aware of it.M-Limited logo and product had made its special appearance in this week’s Episode 14.Let’s watch it together?

▲ http://me2.do/GDIAUkwZ

10151936_764719806893867_376511191646806
1463206_764719813560533_8438485607806595

10152609_764719860227195_829995835301388

10154098_764720053560509_760888766270638
1507715_764720066893841_1875014377278494

Source: M-Limited FBTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3
More here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DUGA 'product placement' which kinda makes sense and it works...LOL 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140427 Kim Hyeong-gyu, it turns out ‘Three Days’ killer “fought 2 times against Park Yoochun”April 27, 2014 · rilanna

l_2014042702001444100346292.jpg~original

He already filmed several action scenes with Park Yoochun who played the role of Han Taekyung in SBS’s Wed-Thu drama <Three Days>. Kim Hyeong-gyu was on the side that [wants to] assassinate the President, Lee Dong Hwi (Song Hyun-joo), and fought against Han Taekyung who protects the President.

Kim Hyeong-gyu said, “I shot 2 action scenes with Park Yoochun sunbae and was surprised at sunbae’s amazing stunts,” and, “He treats his co-actors really well and is straightforward. I respect him since he kindly let me know about his action moves toward me.”

He briefly stated, “For my action performance in doing action scenes with Park Yoochun sunbae, I was not very good but I was inclined to do my best,” and, “While shooting these scenes I got injured and also had bruises but I was very happy.”

Source: Sports KyunghyangTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

A couple reason why I love TaeBo:One: Great and natural teamwork...Two: Their personalities fit like a glove...strong and independent and some stubbornness as well...but both still show vulnerabilities thus we care in what happens to each of them even when they are apart...
Team TaeBo

Team TaeBo

Loaded question HTK. We all know brave YBW does what she wants;D

Loaded question HTK. We all know brave YBW does what she wants.

Scaps by me.

Some of my favorite scenes...

Chuckled a little to see the president put on slippers...

Chuckled a little to see the president put on slippers...

President&#039;s orders...President's orders...If YBW can&#039;t, I know lots of Chunsas and JYJers who can;P

If YBW can't, I know lots of Chunsas and JYJers who will...

Ah Mr. President, I thought you knew HTK well...guess not.

Ah Mr. President, I thought you knew HTK well...guess not.

Yup, we know...Yeah...we know. But please stay alive...
Scaps by me.

TaeBo
3Days Episode 14
We say Thank you to Ms Yoon BoWon as well....

We say Thank you to Ms Yoon BoWon as well....

Ah Han TaeKyung, have you thanked YBW as well? Oi men!!!

Ah Han TaeKyung, have you thanked YBW as well? Oi men!!!

Don&#039;t go all shy now BoWonnie...

Don't go all shy now BoWonnie...

Whaaaaaa!!!!!

Whaaaaaa!!!!!

I mean what's taking HTK so long...it has been 6 or so days!!! LOL 

Oh he had to fight some baddies and run around and save the president and dodge some bullets but whatever...

:)) :\">Scaps by me.

TaeBo Episode 14Um yeah, how are you gonna get home BoWonnie?

Um yeah, how are you gonna get home BoWonnie?

In other words, &quot;I don&#039;t really wanna go home but you have to ask me to stay.&quot;

In other words, "I don't really wanna go home but you have to ask me to stay."

Plus taking a taxi is dang expensive!!!

Nervous tapping...hehehe

Nervous tapping...hehehe

Nervous fidgeting...

Nervous fidgeting...

Kyahhhhhhh......

Kyahhhhhhh......

Uh ok...

Uh ok...

Oh my feels...so realistically awkward as it should be.

Writernim, kudos for this story arc. The pace is just perfect when it's only been a few days and against unbelievable situations...bow to you...

Scaps by me

The reason why I ship BW-TK from ep 1 is that they showed and proved they trust each other since they've met in this whole mess. I think their interactions were the highlights of the drama for me :)

Archived