[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

Full recap link here:http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DCY

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.09 by RoweinaApril 6, 2014 · rilanna

01.jpg~original

To all Chunsa/JYJers….

Ahhh…..We’ve already at 2nd part…..so fast…..
My Hello’s for this eps is like what happened on this eps, hacking thinghy n We knew something new about Bo Won.
My fav pic on this eps is from TaeBo’s scene. Aahhh…..on this 2nd part, it was Bo Won who help Tae Kyung 1st. I like it that she always there everytime he needs help. He looking at her eyes n maybe say “Thank You” with his gaze. No need a word for it. They understand each other. N I like that he just following BW.

02.jpg~original

Lets begin…

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung...

Ooo….thats so scary when U feel there is something behind U n it was somone whom flying without nothing n die and OMO….just got hit then fall then got another hit on th face……ahhh….poor Tae Kyung….

03.jpg~original

Many expression from Tae Kyung….I like that we can know his feeling by just read his face’s expression.

04.jpg~original

I think his “Yes” kinda shocking coz its kinda he answer that question….even though later he was actually answer the other question.

05.jpg~original

I like that TK didnt still calm on the interogation…n the screencap looks like focus to his lips. XD..

06.jpg~original

Shouting n even hit the table…..I like that he follow Bo Won’s advice. He should expressing what he feel. Dont just keep it on his heart.

07.jpg~original

Angry and after that thinking what should I do?…

08.jpg~original

By RoweinaJYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Yoochun's recent Japanese fanmeeting

http://youtu.be/I61kT2DkxJY Yoochun imitating JaeJoong's 'Laugh' mannerisms

http://youtu.be/WJqD0RRg5jkYoochun imitating JaeJoong's sexy rocker style
From waonjj
=))

class="posttitle" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; text-align: start; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500;"08April2014 [TRANS + FANACCOUNT] A Korean JYJ Fan Hits The Jackpot Meeting Yuchun at the Filming Set of Three Daysby BESTSMILE5147 MINS AGO0 )

I am a fan sponsor… and when I came to collect the sponsored goods, I met Yuchun… He’s so nice… I even shook hands with him…

First, Yuchun was filming when I arrived. In between filming, he was laughing and joking a lot… I even felt like he really needed to be put a gag in his mouth… He was so good-looking and his face was as small as a fist… He was kind of wearing a China collar jacket and a black knitted T-shirt. When I said « Hello, I am a fan.» he also said « Ah, hello. » When I asked him if I could shake hands with him, he replied « Sure, sure. » and shook my hand. His hand was really big and warm and he tightly grabbed mine T_T I was wondering when I should let go of his hand and to the thought my hand might get sweaty, I let go of our hands first T_T When I asked him if he could give me his autograph, he replied too « Sure, sure. » so I told him I was going to the car and ran like mad then came back with my In Heaven album T_T I sticked the post-it to the Yuchun part and opened it to him so he lifted the post-it and said “What’s this?” and I replied “Ah, what I marked” So he signed but like he was shaking, he looked around for a support but just signed holding it with the palm of his hands and his jaw. Then, his staff codies came and they were all like “Look who’s here? You’re so good-looking. I can’t recognize you. When did you shoot this?” and when someone a little bit older said the same “When did you shoot this?”, Yuchun replied “Ah, I don’t know. You don’t need to know~” and he gave me back my pen uncapped. T_T

A guy staff suggested him to take a picture with me so he replied « Sure, sure. Where shall we go take the picture ? Shall we hang on the staircase? Shall we go up the ladder ? Looks good to me… » and we went to the bright side T_T

While snooping around the filming set, I was wondering what kind of set it was. When we were finally posing to take the picture, he suddenly put his hand on my shoulder and I felt that he pulled me closer T_T  When I flinched because of that, he told me to look at the front T_T  When I kept murmuring how he looked so good-looking, Yuchun kept smiling at me T_T

The thing I felt he was so friendly with me is that while I was receiving my autograph, shaking hands and taking a picture with him, he continued to lock eyes with me… He didn’t have any particular smell… His hand was really big, cozy, warm and manly… He was just a Taekyungie who was endlessly joking and laughing with the staff T_T

There was a time when he was filming, he had such a serious expression and was so into his feelings but after the “cut!, he raised his eyebrows and said “End of filming~?” He was like that T_T Ah, there was also a scene where Yuchun and Bowon were at the opposite side of the camera. There was a wall between so the camera couldn’t catch them on the screen and they could only hear the voice of the director. Once, Yuchun didn’t catch what he said so he was like “Sorry???” and he opened round his eyes. T_T

The lock screen of my phone is the first picture attached so the guy staff said “Hey, you must feel so good, even the background picture is you.” So Yuchun shyly replied “Ah no, no~” T_T

These are the photos the fan sponsor took with Yuchun:

1-3745428528_c7ed1cf7_140407ED839CEAB2BDEC9584E385A0E385A0

2-3745428528_d96d2adf_140407EC8BB8EC9DB8ED9598EB8A94ED839CEAB2BDEC9DB4

This is the autograph she got from Yuchun:

3-Bkl-ovsCIAACpgQ

Source: DC JYJ
Photo source: DC JYJ
Translations by: Sheena
Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

Updated:

[Trans/Fanaccount] A Korean JYJ fan hits the jackpot meeting Yuchun at the filming set of #3Days (2) 

Before Yuchun starts filming, he keeps playing with the camera. T_T When the camera goes to Bowon, he stealthily moves behind her, hides her and takes her place. He does it so many times T_T He keeps pouting, opening round his eyes and when it's time to go back to film, it's serious Han Taekyung T_T

Source:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jyj&no=769515

Translated by Sheena

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC] 140409 ‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun go on a late-night bus dateApril 8, 2014 · pvtse

photo 20140409102353_435106_550_733.jpg

Credit: Golden Thumb Pictures via etodayShared by: JYJ3
Updated:

The late-night bus date of Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun from SBS’s Wed-Thur drama ‘Three Days’ got captured.

On April 9, the production company for ‘Three Days’ released still cuts of Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun. In the released photos, Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun are looking at each other in front of the head of the bus on a street in Seoul and talking intimately.

In the photos the two people are presenting a lover-like atmosphere enjoying a late-night bus date in the spring.

Production company Golden Thumb Pictures reported, “Even after just facing each other, Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun are completely invested into each of their roles for the visuals to be as nice as possible while attune to the nice tempo of the emotions and amazed the scene location,” and, “Look forward to these relationships in the future.”

‘Three Days’ airs every Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 pm (KST).

Source: 10 AsiaTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.10 by RoweinaApril 8, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Cont’d……

OMO…..Did writer-nim know what I want? LOL…..What was it? It was Love Triangle. XD….In my opinion, on his previous drama, he never had Love Triangle – meaning: he never has Ex-Lover & he only love the lead female from the beginning. And on 3 days, I think Tae Kyung might be has ex Lover & might be he hasn’t fall in love yet with the lead female. So, there is uncertainty about his love relationship. XD….

With the story like 3 Days, a political & intense drama, I think there is 2 possibilities. Love story can “ruin” the whole story coz of the cheesiness (unnecessary scenes) or it can be the part of the drama and can “build” the character. And I think on 3 Days, the love story can make the story more interesting and make the character more “live”.

And my fav one on this eps is this one…

photo 01.jpg

It probably the start of the Love Triangle. XD….

Lets begin

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

I like the way he drive, XD…

photo 02.jpg

Our agent Han Tae Kyung is sooooo different. Now, he become more expressive.

photo 03.jpg

The Eyelashes….

photo 04.jpg

Han Tae Kyung n Pres. Lee Dong Hee

Wow…..what a reaction Tae Kyung?

photo 44.jpg

I like Pres. Lee’s voice when he call TK. It was a calm voice. Like a voice from a father who call his son who is angry. And he said it will be quick coz he know that he can soothe him.

photo 45.jpg

Then the 1st question…

photo 46.jpg

and he just listening everything TK said.

photo 47.jpg

And after that he try to make TK understand that his action was wrong. Nothing can be changed with anger.

photo 48.jpg

And just with 1 sentence, I think TK understand that.

photo 49.jpg

I like that they gave Us this scene. Pres. Lee really treat Tae Kyung like his own son.

photo 50.jpg

And also Leader Ham…They proud of him. And “blank” moment from Tae Kyung is so cute. XD…

photo 51.jpg

Complete recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DEJ

From Roweina

JYJ3

[20140408 INFO] Yoochun’s message: Hello everyone! I am Park Yoochun. This is the hat that I always put on for the recent activities. I donate it because of its concise design. Everyone please participate the stars sharing and charity auction event. Please watch #ThreeDays

Yoochun’s msg: Hello everyone! I am Park Yoochun. This is the hat that I always put on for the recent activities. I donate it because of its concise design. Everyone please participate the stars sharing and charity auction event.

Auction website: http://itempage.auction.co.kr/DetailView.aspx?ItemNo=A145034397
2.5 million won is the current highest bid. Auction till 11 Apr 4pm KST

via sally_2002
translated: @fourc_pyc

@tarwennie: I just uploaded "[ENGSUB] 140401 Park Yuchun,  there is a scent of lavender in your action scenes" to Vimeo: http://t.co/CSoebEBupt

@tarwennie: I just uploaded "[ENGSUB] 140407 Taekyung’s Breath Advisory?! Flowing out with laughter~" to Vimeo: http://t.co/O8H6lh7BcT

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140409 ‘Three Days’ director Shin Kyung-Soo mentions Park Yuchun in interviewApril 10, 2014 · rilanna

671f4973gw1ef96ugtoqcj20i80i80vj.jpg~ori

From the start, I had very high expectations of him. I was curious about how much the scope of his acting could extend. But I was surprised with each passing episode; he could act every scene with new understanding and power. His acting skills are also as good as any backbone actor in refinement and depth. Especially his acting in action scenes, the martial arts director praised him highly. He knows how to use his body very well and has an excellent sense of rhythm to make the scene look much better.

Source: 暖日呀呀Translated by: melodyskyShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140410 ‘Three Days’ Rakes in Over 200 Million Views in ChinaApril 10, 2014 · rilanna

Three Days has not only ranked number one out of dramas airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays but it has also become a big hit in China.

According to China’s Youku, which has purchased the copyrights to the drama, Three Days has already reached 180 million views as of April 9, before the drama even reached the halfway point.

Three Days has also raked in 68 million views on another Chinese streaming site Tudou as of April 9, with the drama earning a total of around 240 million views in the country.

photo 63391003.jpg

Three Days has also been receiving high ratings. Starting with 9.3 rating, the drama hit a 9.5 rating last week, the highest score for any Korean drama so far.

With the increasing popularity of Three Days, lead actor Park Yoo Chun’s other drama Rooftop Prince has resurfaced on the drama chart again after two years, ranking number 7.

Golden Thumb Pictures, the drama production company, stated, “Even a politics professor in a famous Chinese university praised Three Days. Most of the popular Korean dramas in China have been romantic comedy. So some were worried that Three Days would not be popular in China but it became one of the most popular dramas. This result is due to combination of great acting, solid storyline and the current hallyu wave in China.”

Credit: MwaveShared by: JYJ3

3Days Episode 12 screencapsOur TaeBo focus...Part one
"Let's find the dynamites." But the little touch was necessary? Hehehe

"Let's find the dynamites." But the little touch was necessary? Hehehe

After the heart pounding (bus) dynamite scenes...the calm, the tenderness, the feels...

Loved these scene sequences... My TaeBo feels;)

Loved these scenes sequence...My TaeBo feels;)

Reaching out...

Reaching out...

Taking his hand...

Taking his hand...

Awkward feelings...flutters for the first time...

Awkward feelings...flutters for the first time...

Reluctantly letting go...

Reluctantly letting go...HTK has reached out and held YBWs hand before...but something is different now;)

BoWon smile

BoWon shy smile

HTKs little smile...

HTKs little smile...

Back to awkwardness...but ofc I loved all this...LOL

Back to awkwardness...but ofc I loved all these...

Something is different now...Start of ....

:x
Scaps by me.

[20140412 Jang Hyung Sung mentioned Park Yoochun in his interview]
Jang Hyun Sung: Park Yoochun seems to be a nice friend. In fact I didn’t know he is so popular (laugh) and worried about “must I hit such a high popularity friend?” We did a lot of filming in Miryang and fans were always there. When we back to Seoul, fans were still there, amazing ah. They just looked at Yoochun and walked away quietly.

http://twitpic.com/e0xc50

via 暖日呀呀
translated by @fourc_pyc

847970288.jpg?1397210952Tagged

Archived