Dramas you WOULDN'T recommend?

Guest NS Yoonji

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan Omo omo. I didn't noticed your post was above mine. I think we're related to each other in our past life ;)) :)

Guest trixicopper

Boys over Flowers. Just watch Hanna Dan. It's shorter and Makino is likeable. Unlike the totally unwatchable Jandi. Blech!
 Big. It was Big all right. A Big stinker.
 City Hunter. Okay, I loved the scenes with Bad Daddy, and Ahjussi. All parts about the Blue House made me want to scream, and don't even get me started on little miss "I know one judo flip and now I'm a bodyguard for the President". On.what.planet.

Guest trixicopper

@laquetahodge
 I've developed a severe allergy to that actress. She makes me grind my teeth. :)

hahahahaha, you know what, when i watch last episode fashion king, I'm googling "who is kill yoo ah in fashion king?". I laughed a lot, when i saw the ending, and i realized soooooo wasted time to watch fashion king. But I'm little bit happy because shin se kyung choose lee je hoon than yoo ah in.
drama i wouldn't recommend, i think the drama which i know the ending will be like.., and i don't like itpersonal taste,flower boy next door, coffee prince,boys before flower,playfull kiss,love rain, scent of woman,lie to me,heartstring,you're beautiful, and i'm sorry to say secret garden because until now i never watched it. omo mianhaeeeee, just opinion

Looks like FK is really UP there in the list...
As well as WAML. Haha. I got up to episode 8 and dropped it like a hot potato... I am really curious how bad it got after that, though.
Others that other posters already mentioned and I agree with:
Big
Air City
Level 7 civil servant (really couldn't stomach the pairing...)
Panda and Hedgehog (didn't finish watching, so not sure if 2nd half got better?)
Dr Jin (...)

These are the more recent ones that I can recall. Many more old ones that were bad or worse...

Anyone has an opinion on whether brilliant legacy is worth watching? I'm a LSG fan, but not sure if it's worth it. Thanks!

@Klesis i watched it and i loved it,it's a weekend drama and has melodrama ...if that isin't your type maybe you will not like it but it was good..I was always waiting to see wthat the evil step mom would do to cover her lies,money really is scary(she was really smart that i give it to her)...the 2 mains are so adorable and LSG Hwan is so immature at first but after that  :x

Guest sicknine

@klesis I thought Panda and Hedgehog is so-so. It's watchable with their cute panda Macarons.  :x

Guest vivaciousvixen

1. Fashion King- Enough said.2. A Thousand Kisses- This drama still haunts me up to this day. I'm forcing myself to pretend that it never happened. 
3. Lie To Me- It was a fun watch in the beginning, but things had suddenly gone south halfway into the series.4. Big- What started out as an interesting premise turned into a royal mess. 

Guest sicknine

vivaciousvixen said: 1. Fashion King- Enough said.2. A Thousand Kisses- This drama still haunts me up to this day. I'm forcing myself to pretend that it never happened. 
3. Lie To Me- It was a fun watch in the beginning, but things had suddenly gone south halfway into the series.4. Big- What started out as an interesting premise turned into a royal mess. 

Guest sicknine

@saranghaechoiseunghyun I don't know why it's so overrated that time then I fall into the rating bandwagon and I watched it, myself said it's 90% boring :)

Archived