Dramas you WOULDN'T recommend?

Guest NS Yoonji

Guest vivaciousvixen

sicknine said: vivaciousvixen said: 1. Fashion King- Enough said.2. A Thousand Kisses- This drama still haunts me up to this day. I'm forcing myself to pretend that it never happened. 
3. Lie To Me- It was a fun watch in the beginning, but things had suddenly gone south halfway into the series.4. Big- What started out as an interesting premise turned into a royal mess. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Milky88: Thanks! I will give Brilliang Legacy a go when I have time. I sometimes like melo, sometimes don't. Used to love it in the old days (winder sonata, autumn in my heart - that was when I 1st started watching K dramas... Stairway to heaven). Over the years, stopped for a while, but watch a few here and there like recent Missing You, Innocent Man (Nice guy)... I didn't like the christmas one, what was the name. The Go Soo one, didn't finish it. Seems like in the old days, can stand all the real silly Kdrama stuff stated in this thread. Oh yes, melo I forgot the Lee Byung Heon-Choi Ji Woo one, Beautiful life. See? I watched a lot of Melo. Maybe I will like Brilliant Legacy.

Just in those named above, super a lot of silly K-drama stuff. Blindness, leukaemia, fauxcest (like the autumn in my heart main couple, and the crazy "brother" who liked Choi Ji Woo character and didn't tell her the truth for @#$ episodes, amnesia... we Kdrama fans really endure a lot of weird stuff, but still love it.

@sicknine: Maybe I will finish Panda someday....

jaewon fan said: @endlessxlove ,  :-& i was holding my breath while reading your list, i'm quite anxious if one of my favorite drama will be one of them but luckily NOT... #:-S that's a relief... :))
But i agree with your impression at The Thousandth Man, i find myself so silly watching that drama. I think you already know why so i'm not gonna bother writing it... 8-}

Oh wow I completely forgot to mention Playful Kiss, did not like it at all even if I tried to force myself to watch it because I liked the taiwanese version. New Tales of a Gisaeng was just like what..Birth of a Rich Man got boring by like episode 2I didn't watch the whole thing myself, but my family decided to watch Glass Mask so I joined at times and when they told me what happened so far and everything I was like wtf, spoiler alert the main chick has no back bone and she gets stepped over so much you just wanna kick herMe Too Flower wasn't a bad drama..neither was it interesting, I watched all of it to pass time, but I wouldn't recommend watching it.I also tried to watch melodramas such as Cinderella's sister or King of Baking Kim Tak Goo, but just couldn't.. I get so bored so easily
Guys seriously, I can go on forever with my list. 

Guest shkwords

@laquetahodge She was so adorable, right. Nope, not yet. Still in lala land of aamr. Perhaps next year, I'll watch the Japanese version.  :)>-

kermitderfrog said: As the list of dramas I would not recommend even to my worst enemy would be too long, it would be better I write what I WOULD recommend - saves space, time and energy:

- Queen In-Hyun's Man
- Nine - Nine Times Travel
- The Equator Man
- Alice in Cheongdongdam (even I am surprised by this)
- Padam Padam
- The King 2 Hearts

Guest 7rfei

Big, Fashion King, Dr.Jin --No explanations needed. Though reading the recaps was fun.
Faith-- Bored to tears. Loved MH at the time but still can't get pass ep. 2. 
L7CS-- Let's just say this drama never existed. JW had no part in this drama and never will be.  
BOF-- I remembered watching it but only remembered the beginning and the ending. GHS's facial expressions  ^#(^

Guest jaewon fan

@laquetahodge , i like the pretty looking actors on BOF but the drama itself is a lousy version of Taiwan drama Meteor Garden.. if im gonna rate them base on the original version they could only get 1 point out of 10 to me.

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan TRUE. Meteor Garden Taiwan is really good. Back then, I was 12 years old when I was watching Meteor Garden. I collected their star card a lot! :))

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: @jaewon fan TRUE. Meteor Garden Taiwan is really good. Back then, I was 12 years old when I was watching Meteor Garden. I collected their star card a lot! :))

Guest sicknine

jaewon fan said: sicknine said: @jaewon fan TRUE. Meteor Garden Taiwan is really good. Back then, I was 12 years old when I was watching Meteor Garden. I collected their star card a lot! :))

Guest jamaatunrohmah

- Big. It was good until ep 14, but the rest were meh. They didn't finish anything that they had started. Gave a lot of unanswered questions. Poor little KKJ, he never had a chance to wake up from his comma literally.

- Dr. Jin. Plain meh.

- Memories of Bali. Older version of Fashion King. =))

- Fashion King. Another version of MoB.

- Love Rain. You better watch The Classic to save your precious time.

- Level 7 Civil Servant. I don't like pairing who fight against each other. I dropped it on ep 5. That's bad, because actually love Joo Won. Blame the writer.

- I Miss You. Too mellow for no reason. And it comes from JYJ fans. :( I hope Yoochun choose better drama next time.

- Secret Garden and Gentleman's Dignity. Both from same writer. There are cute moments but the main leads really annoying. I can't accept the concept about adult people who act like annoying children.

I usually watch short drama (about 4 - 24 episodes) so what I not recommend here are those on that category. I didn't watch BBF and Playful Kiss because I didn't like them from the start.

Archived