Dramas you WOULDN'T recommend?

Guest NS Yoonji

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: Hey hey @jaewon fan have you try Fashion King? :)) I hope if you watch it, you won't get insane and crazy with the storyline. Especially the ending was not sad but Yoo Ah-in's character died at the end :))
Funny enough that how I dislike FK, I can still remember how the story developed towards last episode.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan yep yep. He's currently in JOJ. Come and join me in JOJ >:D< . I'm watching it eventho it's turning into some sort of ancient makjang drama :)

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: @jaewon fan yep yep. He's currently in JOJ. Come and join me in JOJ >:D< . I'm watching it eventho it's turning into some sort of ancient makjang drama :)

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan Users at there in few episodes ago  getting so many flags because they're disagree with each other. I'm on the other side just observing. But I think JOJ already being cool down right now. 
How was Mandate of Heaven for you? Has it going down to your "Wouldn't recommended drama" list? :))

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: @jaewon fan Users at there in few episodes ago  getting so many flags because they're disagree with each other. I'm on the other side just observing. But I think JOJ already being cool down right now. 
How was Mandate of Heaven for you? Has it going down to your "Wouldn't recommended drama" list? :))

Guest jaewon fan

@laquetahodge, will, maybe not just because of low rating.. Popular artist usually choose what projects they want and they also have over the top talent fees.. this issues can also be the reason for not having drama offers.

It was definitely boring and painful to watch Fashion King, Dr. Jin, May Queen, Playful Kiss, and Good Job, Good Job.  Just stopped watching them totally after a few episodes.  But I liked Level 7 Civil Servant though.

I like MQ better than Five Fingers. The last 4-5 episodes of FF was just confusing, they tried hard to make it super melodramatic drama at the end . Anyway, I got so many 'wouldn't recommend' dramas on my list. But one drama that popped to my mind after I read the thread topic is only one.. Life is Beautiful. Sadly enough, once I watch a korean drama, I always finish it up no matter how bad it is. I had to go through 63 epis. :( . For me, it's a drama without a story. It's about each family member on their daily activities. Oh gosh! I put Kim Soo Hyun on my blacklist writer. Then, I saw Childless Comfort how high the rating is even though it's a cable drama, I was tempted to watch it.. till I realized it's from the same writer. Yikes! Apparently someone put it as one of his/her 'wouldn't recommend' drama, I guess I made the right call not to watch it :) .

Guest sicknine

I remember my friend told me about Life is Beautiful. she said it's a gay drama :)) . and during it aired time it offended the Korean because the gayness in it.

Guest payel

This thread is very interesting .... 
OK my Black listed dramas are Playfull kiss, love rain , missing you, Big, I do I do, All ABout My Romance, nice guy,... X_X
I can't say anything about fashion king and Dr jin cause I was warned not to watch them before and I haven't taken the risk...

Guest jaewon fan

payel said: This thread is very interesting .... 
OK my Black listed dramas are Playfull kiss, love rain , missing you, Big, I do I do, All ABout My Romance, nice guy,... X_X
I can't say anything about fashion king and Dr jin cause I was warned not to watch them before and I haven't taken the risk...

As the list of dramas I would not recommend even to my worst enemy would be too long, it would be better I write what I WOULD recommend - saves space, time and energy:

- Queen In-Hyun's Man
- Nine - Nine Times Travel
- The Equator Man
- Alice in Cheongdongdam (even I am surprised by this)
- Padam Padam
- The King 2 Hearts

Guest sicknine

Phew  #-o @kermitderfrog
I actually thought your list is Wouldn't Recommended because I saw QIHM, Nine, K2H, Equator Man and Cheongdamdong :))

Guest sicknine

@kermitderfrog kekekeke. I know after I read twice your sentences. So happy that someone love Equator Man (very underrated drama but I like it!)

Guest moomoojae

Here's my list (in no particular order):

Fashion King -a pain in the posterior

Heading to the Ground - worthy of its name

Paradise Ranch - poop in paradise is more apt

When A Man Loves - don't get cuckolded by the ratings into watching this

Dr Jin - you'll lose your brain

Guest NS Yoonji

@kermitderfrog I already have a huge list of things to watch.. the point was to chisel away the bad shows x ,x

Guest sicknine

@NS Yoonji What about you tell us your watch list, so we can choose for you which one we wouldn't recommended? ;)

Archived