[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

at the end of episode 9 what did the mother tell RR? Once again someone needs to slap those sisters in the face because they act like they are parents when they are not...they are shriveled old hags who decided to give up on their life and now they act like us Americans....entitled!? LOL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomickitty

Do you guys think MM's evil two sisters will start blaming RR for the miscarriage? I don't think they're above that going by the way they treat her. Really very sad. So annoyed. I wonder what the people who this show is directed at, Koreans in Korea, feel about the developments. Wonder if, like us, they are hating the way RR handled the SH matter.

I too wonder if those watching this show in Korea have as much dislike to this main couple as some of us on this forum do. Does anyone know of any poll done in Korea about how well this couple is liked or hated?  RR's miscarriage may prove to be a test for MM.  I don't mean to be cruel, but let's say if RR cannot be pregnant again after this miscarriage, will MM dump RR like a hot potato like how she dumped SH.  He probably won't, but that's how much I dislike him.  Who knows, he might just give in to his sisters' demand and leave RR?

Regressing to an earlier episode, RR's mom is so thankful that MM bought her a ticket to go the States to visit her sons. I don't know why both RR and her mom feel so indebted and happy.  RR can very well afford to do so herself if she has stayed as an actress or if she's with SH, he would have done even more than that.  He probably have RR's whole family come back to Korea.

It's getting closer to revealing the truth of SH's grandmother's dream and unfortunately I think SH will be the one.  That would definitely make a sad ending to this show. I watched the latest episode without subtitles, SH's family looks so happy together.  SH does not need RR or PJY.   

Oh no!!!  Is the writer trying to kill off more characters?  Now it's probably SH.  It would be too cruel to do that the viewers who like the second lead.  Perhaps the writer got into a situation (having PJY and SH marry) and now because of viewers' opposition is trying to undo it.

The next probable character is RR's mum. Did MM buy a one way ticket to US on the instruction of the writer?  Lol.

Guest tookie18

atomickitty said: Do you guys think MM's evil two sisters will start blaming RR for the miscarriage? I don't think they're above that going by the way they treat her. Really very sad. So annoyed. I wonder what the people who this show is directed at, Koreans in Korea, feel about the developments. Wonder if, like us, they are hating the way RR handled the SH matter.

Guest atomickitty

@eikt, you know, I hadn't considered how MM is as a husband. RR seems to be enjoying her time when she's with him alone I guess that's good for them. I'm just wondering if he's as naive as RR was to think that his sisters will all of a sudden start treating RR well after marriage. If you ask me, he should have noticed already that weren't treating her well. She eats different foods from you at the table... and when you offer her a bite of what you're eating, your sisters give her the death glare.. how dense can you be? Get your head out of the clouds and notice your surroundings! I'm done with them. They can live there or move out.. who cares. What I care about now is SH. I really hope he's not going to die. It would really make me angry!

@atomickitty - I share your sentiments regarding SH.  Too bad if the writer is going to go down this path to make him die.  The only crime SH did was to love RR.

RR is not so smart after all.  Imagine as a married person and if you are delayed in your monthly cycle, you should be thinking of the possibility of pregnancy.  Not being ignorant like how RR is.

Guest tookie18

@atomickitty, You are right. Just my wishful thinking that they break up. If they enjoy each other and are happy then so be it.

I will continue to root for SH and hope that he ends up well.

Everyone keeps throwing out when "MM said he's stick to his sisters no matter what"....you know that was then and this is now....I don't think he'd stick to his sisters. Besides that was way earlier in this....welll whatever you call it....I think what's going to happen is MM/RR will move at and leave the life sucking vampires to fend for themselves....

I don't understand why the writer has to make SH sick and possibly die?  Is this to drum up more anger at the brainless and non-deserving RR?   I don't like her arrogance, simple-mindedness, over-confidence, speaking out without ever considering others' feelings, a high opinion of herself, etc. etc..  I don't feel sorry for her when she's put down by the three sisters.  As for the miscarriage, it is unfortunate that it happened. But miscarriage during the first months is not uncommon.  It might happen even without the stress put on by the mean sisters.  I agree with merlimau that RR should be suspicious that she might be pregnant.  Any woman trying to get pregnant would know exactly how many days they are behind in their period.  After all, it was not like RR was super busy.  She was just sitting around all day.  Perhaps, this pregnancy is not meant to be.  The miscarriage may prove to be a test for RR and MM.  I hope the result will be a "F" for failure !!!  I still can't stand to see the two of them together while SH is still miserable. Instead of letting SH finding his happiness, the writer is making him sick and possibly die lonely with unrequited love.  This is so unfair!  I know life is never fair, but this is the dramaland and I want to see nice people like the SH family get what they deserve.

Guest atomickitty

@kdramafan1, it is possible to be newly married and not think of babies and getting pregnant. Even when you're "trying" (a big GROSS to MM and RR trying :-& ). Unless you know what it feels like to be pregnant or grew up with older sisters like I did who also tell you EVERY LITTLE THING, it's hard to know what to look for the first time around. Especially in a new environment (good or bad) when you'd be attributing every feeling to your new surroundings. Some people even go as far as showing up at a hospital with strange stomach pains and then realizing they are in labour. But that's just extreme. A miscarriage is very unfortunate and sad for those involved. You're right that this will probably be a test to MM and RR. I wonder how they will do? It all depends on the crazy writer really, if they pass or fail.
I'm really trying not to focus on RR/MM right now as that's the only way I can continue fast forwarding through this show. SH's story is my focus right now. I try to have tunnel vision and just blot out the rest. I need to know that he'll be alright when credits roll on the final episode. Does anyone know what number will be the final? I will never forgive the writer if she kills SH. Never. 

I was hoping RR would throw down her ring and leave during the confrontation about moving out and got beeched at. When MM left to be a monk, his sisters I think vowed to RR that if she brought MM back, they will be good to her etc and do anything. Well, that's down the drain and MM is dumb-tard. 

What is funny is that shew sister couldn't bring back MM from becoming a monk....I really want RR to simply leave that family and MM only for the purpose to show the sister that in the end RR has some sway over him.  Though in the beginning MM said he would always take his sisters side, but this time I don't think that is the case.

Archived