[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 35http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-35/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomickitty

Thanks @feima. I don't post here much because this is not an easy drama to understand if you don't have full knowledge of the language. I can just tell that some of the dialogue is really great and reveals more than the 3 or so words I can pick out.

And look who's playing the part of SS's father?

atomickitty said: Thanks @feima. I don't post here much because this is not an easy drama to understand if you don't have full knowledge of the language. I can just tell that some of the dialogue is really great and reveals more than the 3 or so words I can pick out.

And look who's playing the part of SS's father?

well it was first love for RR and like they say first love are difficult to forget.  But i think the whole drama is about RR and MM so putting SS into the picture is like the normal kdramaland where we have triangles.  I just want RR career to pick up  Like what MM admitted she has natural talent acting and now he just wants to help her.  Since we still have a long way to go, it is not even half way through, so i will wait patiently for MM and RR as i am shipping for them.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 36http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-36/

Guest atomickitty

oh @feima.. Help me.. Slowly, with every episode, I find myself moving into the SS camp. Like @triton823 I'm starting to prefer him to MM. What to do?

@atomickitty ~ nooooooooooooooooooooooooo you are abandoning my ship!!!!!!!!!!!  *cries in despaiir*  I will still stick to MM/RR ~ pabo MM !!!!  But after watching the preview i still think RR has residual feelings for MM as she looked *jealous* at MM and PJY hehehe

Guest pixiee

atomickitty said: oh @feima.. Help me.. Slowly, with every episode, I find myself moving into the SS camp. Like @triton823 I'm starting to prefer him to MM. What to do?

Guest pixiee

in ep 36 can someone explain the discussion between RR and the director? did RR told him about what happened to her family? thank you

Guest guccigal

pixiee said: in ep 36 can someone explain the discussion between RR and the director? did RR told him about what happened to her family? thank you

Archived