[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. Is Natasha a poet because I remembered there was a time when MM was talking about a poet named Natasha. I might be wrong though. There was also a a missing gap when Natasha and MM met at the temple, so that might come to light later on. Maybe MM and Natasha knew each other from the past and MM needs a place to stay.

The sisters are going to freak out and ask rr to find him. I think this is part of the story....oh btw im getting tired of mr. Perfect too. Where is the crack in his armor? At least mm had the three shrews.
Btw when rr was drunk who's she call!? As the old scripture goes the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....mm/rr is still the original otp.

In Princess Aurora, episode 83, Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) thought about Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) in front of Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon).

Sul Hee took Ro Ra to a shrimp restaurant after a commercial shoot. Ro Ra noticed that she has been to the restaurant with Ma Ma before and asked Sul Hee, “Have you tried the food here?” Sul Hee answered, “Yes, I have. Soy sauced shrimp is the best here.”

Ro Ra then thought of her coming with Ma Ma.

In Princess Aurora, episode 83, Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk)’s sisters regretted for going against hom and Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min).

Ma Ma left a letter behind saying, ‘I’m going to live on my own, so don’t look for me. I won’t let myself get swept away with my feelings. Live each other’s life from now on. Date someone, get married. It may seem a bit too late, but the moment you feel that way is the earliest moment. Good luck.”

Hwang Si Mong(played by Kim Bo Yun) fainted and was sent to the hospital. At the hospital, she met Sul Gook(played by Lim Hyuk) and had a conversation about Ro Ra. As he complimented on her, Si Mong started to regret for not looking at her positively. Later, the three sisters said to each other, “We shouldn’t have gone against them. How are we going to see mother’s face later?”

I don't think MM and Natasha will end up together because South Korea is a conservative country in my opinion. Are MM and Natasha at the temple (I haven't watched episode 83 yet). I still have hope for my OTP because RR keeps thinking about MM.

Guest atomickitty

Yes @Triton823, MaMa should have left 20 episodes ago.. before he went to see RR's mom. I still can't forgive those witches for making RR's mom cry. She'd been through enough w her husband dying and her son's issues.

The witches are getting a dose of their medicine. MM finally grew his spine and now I think and pray that he turns into the guy we all wanted him to be in the beginning....have no clue why the writer decided to take us all over God's Green Earth for....still wondering about that myself.

As far as the treatment of the mother...the three schrews will bow before her again since the main witch responsible for the treatment will have to ask for forgiveness. Gotta love that humble pie!

Ep 83 seemed like the come to Jesus moment for them when mama decided to move out....they realized that he was serious and it didn't help the older sister to hear how sh dad talked about....regret the mother of istakes....so i think we're about to see a reunion of mm/rr

I do hope that MM &RR get back together..after all, we had enough the cat and mouse game for a good part of this drama.  MM finally taking action was long overdue. So hard to imagine that type of control his sisters had on him. But he FINALLY does something and as they say better late than never.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out with MM & RR AND how MM's crazy sisters will re-act.
Looking forward to it..................

I think the sisters got a wake up call with MM leaving. They didn't think he would and that he would always be around, but he finally had enough of his sisters involvement! The spine decided to show itself! Now the elder sister fainted because mm decided to do something that was contrary to their beliefs. Like you said @islegirl MM/RR will get back together it's as you stated correctly it's a cat/mouse game, but man 120 for this show was really too much I think 80 would have been better.

I am a more of a SH supporter.  He deserves someone who appreciates and loves him.   It looks like the sisters may recruit RR's help to convince MM to come home. Regardless of how the three are going to regret their bullying and meddling ways, I hope RR will not give in.  But then, her heart  has always been with MM which I don't understand why, poor SH and his family!  I only wish the writer has not made SH such a nice character and has developed a  more convincing story between RR and MM at the beginning.  It seems the whole "unforgettable" MM/RR romance is based on a few dates when RR went after MM.  Meanwhile, SH has always been there for her through her ups and downs.  He is also more of  a "gentleman" and a nicer person than MM.  SH waits for RR patiently and would not resort to badmouthing another person behind his back. 

Archived