[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

well it looks like SS is going all out to win RR ~ he dressed up to the occasion from the last episode!  I am still on the ship and still shipping for RoMa no matter what!  I just love the chemistry between them!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez! SS confess to RR and if RR goes to him i am abandoning this ship and drama!  Sorry to say but i just dont like SS.  Today episode when he was together with RR i could not feel the sizzling chemistry or the *love in the air* ~ Sorry fellow forum members - i cannot take MM heartbreak when he finds out that SS is now pursuing RR *broken hearted fan* here!

How much longer do you think the 3 sisters will be allowed to ruin his life??? Triton823, I'm with you..as much as I have been cheering for MM, I think RR & SS would be better.  The crazy thing is going to be that we know that the relationship with SS will be short lived but for now I'm rooting for them.

Can't stand the control those sisters have on him and most important, why can he just threaten to cut ties with them  unless they stay out of his personal life. Got to wonder what is worst, an evil mother-in-law OR 3 out of control evil sister-in-laws.

Maybe the best choice would be for both MM&RR take the first plane out of the country and leave that toxic relationship with his sisters behind.  Stand to reason why none of them got married. 

Guest dramaok

Yeah SH and Rora have no chemistry as potential lovers. SH seems unnatural decked out like he is wearing a borrowed ugly suit. He is better just as her manager. He has little screen presence. On the other hand Mama has so much chemistry with Rora. But not just her. Mama has chemistry with every animate and innanimate entity on the show. He had almost no lines to say today but his swim and dinner scenes still felt more sincere and romantic than all the stuff that came out of SH's nonstop gibbering.

I've been reduced to ff-ding and watching about 5 min of the show these days. I no longer ship anyone. Just keeping one finger on this for the just in case heaven forbid Im finally decides RR and MM could use a no strings attached no commitment make out eruption.

@dramaok ~ just looking at MM makes me melt! His eyes and blinks when he looks is just ooooozzinnnnnnnnnng with electric shocks pointing to me poor heart!  Well i will always root for RoMa but it doesn't seem that way which i am dearly disappointed!  Writer Im please change the direction back to the original footing. *sigh wishful thinking*

Guest guccigal

Only MM is holding me in this drama.
Writer-nim, if you make MM suffer... that's it for me!!
Please kill the 3 witches already!!  Send SS to USA too.

Guest guccigal

^ Oh my.  I see a twinkle or admiration for SS in Ro Ra's eyes?Is she flattered by his attention or falling in love?She looked happy though.
Argggghhh, MM!! What to do?

Guest illucy30

Personally, I'm going to have to disagree with MM and RR shippers. I'm so glad the writer is making MM look like a psycho, because he's truly a psycho and portrays the role to the T. In fact, if someone was so desperate, enough to stalk me everywhere I go, even after I said no, and also came over to spend time with my mom, I'd file a restraining order against them. That's not love...it's sick obsession, infatuation, and insane fantasy. What a lunatic! I actually feel sick and complete anger whenever I see MM on the TV screen, and it frustrates me that he keeps coming back around. I really hope and pray that the rumors are true, and that he gets kicked off the show because the writer doesn't like him, just like how she kicked off RR's brothers by "sending them to America".
Rooting for SS & RR!

Wow! SS sure is moving fast!  The confession and quickly the hug now!  It took MM ages just to hug her but SS immediately seize the opportunity after he reveal his intention to RR.  I just don't understand RR ~ are you wavering towards SS because of he has been good to you as manager and take care of your needs just because he has the money and support!  If you are then i am disappointed in you!  As for you MM ~ stay strong and hwaiting!

Don't understand exactly what to make of this drama... At first I was all about RR & MM. I felt that he really liked her and although he knew the hurdle would be his sisters, I think he was willing to go forward.  Well, we know where that story tanked.  MM is very child like but what do you expect.  RR in the meantime is struggling with life and what it has dealt her.  SS was the knight in shinning armor and let's face it, he was in the right place at the right time.  MM in the meantime realized that his selfishness and controlling sisters took away the person that he truly loved.  I would say a day late, a dollar short!
As much as I have always been in their corner, the frustration is that he still has been firm in his decision with his control freak sisters.  For God's sake, move out and tell them to butt out.
SS on the other hand, set a goal and found a way to work at achieving his goal.  I think he is a good choice and that he truly does love RR and it really was love at first sight.  RR would be better off with him but we all know that is not going to happen. Or will it???? Don't believe so but then again, must I remind us of the TV Novel Love My Love.  MM's character did not end up with the lead girl.. too bad so sad..

Well, let's hope for a good ending and with minimum frustration...

As long as the 3 controlling sisters would not let go of MM, MM and RR will not be happy together even if they are married. For now, MM is only trying to pacify the sisters and agreeing to what they want in exchange for their apology to RR. This is not right. The apology should come from the sisters' heart and that they are truly sorry. RR and her mother would be getting a forced and non sincere apology. The dislike and animosity is still there. MM only thought of getting RR to marry first and he is really short sighted. He is not solving the actual problem but rather putting it aside just to get to his goal.
As for SS, i feel sad for him. I don't think he is going to end up with RR. He is a perfect choice candidate by all standards. Too bad for him, MM comes to RR's heart first and I think RR still like MM. I don't mind if RR ends with either MM or SS.  

Guest dramaok

I take back about SH actually he and Rora kind of cute together. Mama's acting is getting more and more comical and his character really suffers from severe prince syndrome. Yoon Haegi is the hot stuff right now. Every ajumma is eager to mount him. He should be called Ddeokdae the big guy. Why is anyone watching this? Soon there will probably be a ghost appearance and a birth secret. One thing is clear. This writer seems to write dramas just to show off how when where and what and who to eat with. The rest is ad lib.

Archived